Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

HungryLion

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

Jaylon pisses me off.

But, I have to give him a pass for this one. It is Christmas Eve now and this does appear to be a post with religious significance to him.

I can’t rip this post specifically.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jaylon pisses me off.

But, I have to give him a pass for this one. It is Christmas Eve now and this does appear to be a post with religious significance to him.

I can’t rip this post specifically.
I am a Christian, but action speaks louder than words. LOTS OF TALKERS on this team..I am sorry..I have had it..I could give a care what he says on anything anymore. Fandom love has conditions...which is winning.

glimmerman

Reaction score
yep...and that's wonderful. If we handed out awards for good people in Pro Football, he would be near the top of the list. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter very much if you play like a dumpster fire on Sundays. He may well be traded in the offseason...even with that big Contract. Its a results based business. He looks unprepared and lacks fundamentals. Its so glaring, it cannot be missed.
I agree and don’t get it. Did they change his position when LVE got hurt. I know I watched a team specifically look to find him on the field and threw at him 3 times in a row. To his credit he defended 2 but gave up the TD. This whole LB corps have played bad. Even with LVE out there. Lee has been a bright spot. Not sure but I heard earlier in the season he had a set back with his knee. Could it be that it’s hampering him. This Defense has been weird all year. How do you play that well against the rams and flop against the egirls. They played man against the rams and looked great. Why would you play zone against a team that has no WR. Could have went man again and pressured wentz. Just bad coaching and poor effort from players.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree and don’t get it. Did they change his position when LVE got hurt. I know I watched a team specifically look to find him on the field and threw at him 3 times in a row. To his credit he defended 2 but gave up the TD. This whole LB corps have played bad. Even with LVE out there. Lee has been a bright spot. Not sure but I heard earlier in the season he had a set back with his knee. Could it be that it’s hampering him. This Defense has been weird all year. How do you play that well against the rams and flop against the egirls. They played man against the rams and looked great. Why would you play zone against a team that has no WR. Could have went man again and pressured wentz. Just bad coaching and poor effort from players.
exactly. The guy just looks hesitant,lost. He doesn't play the game with his brain. A good LB plays with instincts..he just doesn't seem to have that. Then he seems to have lost his fundamentals.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am a Christian, but action speaks louder than words. LOTS OF TALKERS on this team..I am sorry..I have had it..I could give a care what he says on anything anymore. Fandom love has conditions...which is winning.
I know. After last year I expected much more. Our HC being a lame duck don’t help. I think at some point he lost the team. They will come out to support him to the media but something tells me that locker room is much different. We will begin to hear some things coming out of the players soon enough. If the egirls win then guessing JJ fires JG by Monday.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Is the nerve firing yet?
I am guessing the nerve is firing, it’s being stepped on. I am guessing that the procedure is them cleaning out the canal the nerve goes through. My wife had it done 2 times.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I know. After last year I expected much more. Our HC being a lame duck don’t help. I think at some point he lost the team. They will come out to support him to the media but something tells me that locker room is much different. We will begin to hear some things coming out of the players soon enough. If the egirls win then guessing JJ fires JG by Monday.
NO DOUBT. Monday morning Garrett will have " decided to not return" ..lol...it won't be deemed a firing. Same thing with Marinelli. I see Urban Meyer actually going to the Browns..he has connections to that team.I see Jerry realistically hiring Richard as HC/DC or hiring Ron Rivera. I just have a hard time envisioning Jerry cleaning house in a big way and hiring a big ego type of HC. He wants a puppet.

glimmerman

Reaction score
exactly. The guy just looks hesitant,lost. He doesn't play the game with his brain. A good LB plays with instincts..he just doesn't seem to have that. Then he seems to have lost his fundamentals.
That tells me coaching. He does over run plays but these coaches havent done much of anything. The fundamentals like tackling should be driven into them every practice. Old bellycheat said that in a interview. He makes sure they practice tackling every practice..

Rayman70

Reaction score
That tells me coaching. He does over run plays but these coaches havent done much of anything. The fundamentals like tackling should be driven into them every practice. Old bellycheat said that in a interview. He makes sure they practice tackling every practice..
agree.

glimmerman

Reaction score
NO DOUBT. Monday morning Garrett will have " decided to not return" ..lol...it won't be deemed a firing. Same thing with Marinelli. I see Urban Meyer actually going to the Browns..he has connections to that team.I see Jerry realistically hiring Richard as HC/DC or hiring Ron Rivera. I just have a hard time envisioning Jerry cleaning house in a big way and hiring a big ego type of HC. He wants a puppet.
Oh for sure. He won’t out right fire JG because that’s admitting he was wrong. Never going to happen. What I see happening is JG stepping down as HC and JJ hiring him in a cushy FO position. And I dont care, just get him off the field. I can think of a few players that he could hire in the FO also. Lol.

I have been hearing Rivera as HC. Marinelli will be gone. Richard will finally get the DC and assistant HC position and I am not sure if I like that. I can see Moore getting another year at OC. Rivera won’t get to pick his staff. It’s JJ way of keeping control..

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I just saw his tweet ..there’s two below that go with that one. It’s nothing to do with football guys...he’s really big Into some positive life philosophy or whatever #cleareyeview is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I just saw his tweet ..there’s two below that go with that one. It’s nothing to do with football guys...he’s really big Into some positive life philosophy or whatever #cleareyeview is.
that's fine. Good for him. I admire that. Honestly, the fans only care about 1 thing..WINNING. We reserve the right a sfans to hold back our love or like of a player based on results. IN THE END, ITS ABOUT GETTING RESULTS. ALL THE TALK IN THE WORLD ABOUT LIFE DOESNT MATTER. Sounds harsh, but its how it works.