Jeff Heath haters

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

If you still hate him then you are just stubborn. I haven’t seen a cowboy safety make this many plays on the ball since......Roy/Woodson. And many of you thought Wilcox bum *** was better just because politics had him starting over Heath. The play in the video with Wilcox trying to take away Heaths interception is fitting. Some of you just hate being wrong. It’s quite sad. Like the guy in the video said, if it’s luck how come Byron rarely gets (lucky)? :thumbup:

Nothing you say will change my opinion on replaceable #38. But I appreciate the video nonetheless. :thumbup:

• Misses tackles
  • Misreads plays
  • Makes a few big plays here & there to keep the legend alive

Sydla

Reaction score
Heath is an average to above average starter in this league. He starts on 22 teams is my guess, maybe more. He is so criminally underrated on this board it's comical. He takes bad angles sometimes, but he got so much better at that the second half of the year. But he's smart. Violent. And has a knack for making turnovers. Can't ask for more. We need one starter, and if Frazier keeps progressing, maybe none. Or Woods

No, you overrate the safety talent on this team.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I have and he hasnt made as many plays as Heath, busta
It's funny that you are using "plays" now as your only argument lmao.

It's subjective and there's no way to factually back it up so just throw out the term "plays", since youve already been proven wrong dumba haha.

Again don't give your 2 cents on a coversation you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

jwitten82

Reaction score
It's funny that you are using "plays" now as your only argument lmao.

It's subjective and there's no way to factually back it up so just throw out the term "plays", since youve already been proven wrong dumba haha.

Again don't give your 2 cents on a coversation you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
Lol look at this busta. Interceptions are plays

dallasdave

Reaction score

If you still hate him then you are just stubborn. I haven’t seen a cowboy safety make this many plays on the ball since......Roy/Woodson. And many of you thought Wilcox bum *** was better just because politics had him starting over Heath. The play in the video with Wilcox trying to take away Heaths interception is fitting. Some of you just hate being wrong. It’s quite sad. Like the guy in the video said, if it’s luck how come Byron rarely gets (lucky)? :thumbup:

Well said indeed Sir !!!! :clap::clap::clap:

dallasdave

Reaction score
That #38 is SPECIAL!
Just why self proclaimed 'fans' of the team he guns for are openly of the disgruntled caliber of his exhibited exploits is a puzzling bafflement, considering his brief span of employment,,, I RECKON/WAGER it stems from that "I'm PERFECT, why can't he be" FANTASY PROJECTION syndrome they openly espouse thru keystrokes o_O

* cool thing about being a DALLAS fan is being able in appreciating the talented eye of the Captain on Deck& just 'who' is of worth to man a post aboard ship *
Poetry in motion :bow::bow::bow:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
this I agree with. Anybody saying he sucks in coverage should be banned from watching Cowboy games. Him and Woods should make a nice tandem on third and long.

Heath is bad in man coverage, but very good in zone as long as he plays over the top and can keep the play in front of him. I love the range, the decisiveness, the speed, the hands, and the ability to lay out for the ball.

Heath single high. Byron was supposed to be that guy, but Heath will work for me. He's one guy overplaying his contract.