Jerry: "If we got em talking about us then we're doing our job"

Mark

Reaction score
So depressing.

The Cowboys aren't "53 brands." They're fifty-four.

Western

Reaction score
cf5e05bdd973e64296533f4659cf2a6d.jpg

btgboys41

Reaction score
I will never again insult the Washington team as it pertains to the previous owner. There is no more high ground.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Doing what job?
Yeah, that's the problem. He seems to confuse being a Director of Public Relations/Media and a GM .....one should be working for what Jerry is so gleeful with, and the other should be working to make the team great and championship caliber. He seems to like the former since it is a lot easier.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
People are saying it's an old quote but I tried searching and nothing came up before today

Mr_437

Reaction score
If you're just now realizing what's going congratulations, but guys have been on here for years saying the same thing Jerry finally told everyone. Sad thing is in the next few months ppl will be defending Jerry's desire to win a SB.

This is entertainment fellas.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
People are saying it's an old quote but I tried searching and nothing came up before today

I searched that quote for today and the station and the show and I’ve seen nothing. I think it’s old, still bad but the context of the conversation, the question he was asked and when he said this is pretty important information

doomsday808

Reaction score
Expert marketeer running a football team. $>SB. He successful in his endeavors.