Jerry: "If we got em talking about us then we're doing our job"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
e781f302550058e565bb464fa41e01f2.jpg
As Shannon Shape said “Y’all ain’t dem boys. Ya Grandaddies was dem boys”

ksadler1

Reaction score
This is exactly why I'm thinking about turning in my card after 50 years and letting this team go.
To me, it's not about turning in my Cowboys card. I would just turn my NFL card. I don't live for this stuff anymore. It's become too scripted for me.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He says this every year. People talk about the team regardless. When they win, the fans increase. When they lose, the haters increase. It’s the team. Nothing Jerry does has the team talked about. His repetitive failure as a GM just makes a mockery of the team and continuous gloating material for the haters waiting for it to fail so they can rub it in.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
:facepalm: Jerry just doesn't get it

He gets it, the fans don't understand his priority is marketing and making money, not winning.

Parcells said years ago, that Jerry would put his relationship with Ford or Pepsi over what was best for FOOTBALL and developing a winning environment.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
He's saying you guys are fools. He can fire one guy and you guys think things are changing.

Lmao.
The owner is the problem , simply because the head coach should be in charge of leading the team .BUT in Dallas the owner can not stay out of football matters.It indeed is a culture issue , men need to answer to one man.The head coach.

doomsday808

Reaction score
This is a business entity for the Jones. If they keep profits above the red, they are "winning". Other teams can keep winning Super Bowls, the Jones keep winning in other places. Winning a Super Bowl will be an added bonus for them. It's not a priority. The only way is to affect Jerry's ego. Fans should show up with paper bags over their heads or Signs saying "Mr. Jones, please fire the GM". Something has happen!

1. Dallas Cowboys: $9.2 billion in 2023
  • YoY:20% increase (+$1.53 billion)
    • Team value: $8.67 billion
    • Business and real estate holdings: $530 million
    • The Cowboys consistently have the highest annual revenue in the sport, earning $1.05 billion in 2022.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
:laugh:

This made me laugh out loud because it's so true.

He's becoming that borderline senile uncle who has a few too many at the family Christmas party and starts saying things about family members that everyone else knows way better than to say out loud
Hes like cousin Eddie minus the comedy.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
:laugh:

This made me laugh out loud because it's so true.

He's becoming that borderline senile uncle who has a few too many at the family Christmas party and starts saying things about family members that everyone else knows way better than to say out loud
We already had the borderline senile uncle in this League......

Al Davis and Son Part I!

200.webp
giphy.gif

.....and introducing Al Davis and Son Part II!​

giphy.gif