Jerry is letting the world know how badly he wants Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So they franchise pollard off a broken leg?

And now they want to take a rb who jsut tore his acl?

I actually don’t mind Dallas draft strategy of being so transparent . There’s something interesting about it.

They probably have 3-4 rb they like here
I like Benson and Loyd.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are openly saying they want Brooks it makes me think they don’t want Brooks.

Telling people at this point who you want is monumentally stupid.
Have you seen our FO?

They arent good at smokescreens.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yeah they do. This team is mostly draft picks and they managed to win 12 games the last 3 years.
2nd rd is a different story though. Lol
Last year's draft will probably turn out to be one of their worst ever

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they will pick him up for the new QB next year. Looks like so far that's what Jerry is thinking about.

NEXT YEAR.....

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Don't forget, this is the same organization that had their draft board leaked at one time
So they franchise pollard off a broken leg?

And now they want to take a rb who jsut tore his acl?

I actually don’t mind Dallas draft strategy of being so transparent . There’s something interesting about it.

They probably have 3-4 rb they like here

“All in” = draft a very raw project OT and an injured RB

lol this team
I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until the 3rd round to pick rb, that's a possibility.

chicago JK

Reaction score
what a clown show....we are two years away from Jerry standing up at the table and taking a piss.

chicago JK

Reaction score
what a clown show....we are two years away from Jerry standing up at the table and taking a piss.

man, I can't believe this is real. Seriously, Jerry may have lost it. He may be getting into that confused stage of life. Sort of depressing that his son jumps right in and continues talking about a guy still not drafted. What is his excuse?

lukemartin79

Reaction score
You mean this Brooks character is injured? Now I know he will be a Cowboy by the end of today, lol - Jerry loves those injured guys

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they use the 2nd round pick on Brooks, but no way should they move up in the draft and give up one of their thirds. Let the draft come to them. They can still get another good OL or LB ...and use the two thirds on a RB and OL/DT depending on what they did in the 2nd. I think Brooks will be great once he rehabs, but this team needs too many holes filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.