Jerry is letting the world know how badly he wants Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The good thing is that no one believes Jerry anymore anyway.....they all know he is off his rocker.... like an old uncle who no one listens to ....just nod your head as if you are listening.. Wondering how he is still around.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Oh wow. Hope.

Lol. Jerry will trade up for brooks. The second is his play round. Makes him feel like a football guy.
Yep, a one legged running back fits Jerry's criteria for a second round pick.

Now, if he was a head case too, he would be perfect!

Majic

Reaction score
what a clown show....we are two years away from Jerry standing up at the table and taking a piss.

I've just watched this for the first time, it's worse than I thought it could be. Crazy

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
......and he wonders why agents take advantage of him.
Can't Will give him a fake 'Board' and on interviews they'll have to start doing them anonymously.
Reminds me of when he was bragging on how good Dak was, and this was prior to contract negotiations !
You can't make this stuff up !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder why we can't get past the divisional round for 28 years?
Wonder no more.....

ICP

Reaction score
This is nothing new, how many of us didn't know they would take Mazi, LVE, Taco, Guyton, Jacyln Smith, or even Zeke when those picks came up? They are pretty transparent when it comes down to it.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Reminds me of when he was bragging on how good Dak was, and this was prior to contract negotiations !
You can't make this stuff up !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder why we can't get past the divisional round for 28 years?
Wonder no more.....
Dont worry he'll leave us in good hands with Stephen......drat I just remembered the mess he made on the Randy Gregory negotiation.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
This is nothing new, how many of us didn't know they would take Mazi, LVE, Taco, Guyton, Jacyln Smith, or even Zeke when those picks came up? They are pretty transparent when it comes down to it.
Yep and wasn't last years pick supposed to be Kincaid or LaPorta, before we got jumped.
I suppose in his other business dealings he can scare off opposition by being alpha male, confident and brash.....that doesn't translate to the NFL.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he is losing it. wait. no. he has already lost it.

first with his we are all in comment. then spinning spinning. spinning
then he says we have the 24th pick, because we are the 24th best team...go figure.
few other stupid gaffes he has had.
now this.

what in the heck is he doing? he has now turned into the old Al "Senile" Davis that just ran the raiders organization to the ground.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are openly saying they want Brooks it makes me think they don’t want Brooks.

Telling people at this point who you want is monumentally stupid.
It makes me think they are monumentally stupid

MikeT22

Reaction score
“Jerry, we can get a quality RB with a 2nd or 3rd.”

Jerry: “How about a 2nd and 3rd!” *lipsmack…wink*

Creeper

Reaction score
First, if they trade up to take an injured RB in the 2nd round I will spit fire for a month.

Second, if Jerry is telling the truth, and some other team trades up in front of him to take Brooks he will look like an idiot.

I am hoping that Jerry really wants another RB and is afraid someone else is going to take him so he is blowing smoke.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Jaylen Wright or Trey Benson in the 3rd and use the 56 pick to double dip on the o-line.

Wouldn't be mad at the Brooks pick in the 2nd but the knee scares me.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry loves injured players. He’s just itching to throw away another second round pick. He’s always looking for value in the second round with players that fall due to injuries or off the field issues. This strategy hasn’t worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.