Jerry Jones landed his helicopter on the field in middle of Cowboys practice

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Narcissist.

Helicopter accidents are freak occurrences but they DO happen.

That is TOTALLY way too self-centered.

Now I would like to know the proximity of the regularly used helipad to the facility--just to evaluate the validity of any 'urgency required this landing at the facility' overrode standard FAA safety precautions and concerns.

Narcissist.
Ego maniac sure but again narcissists do not change their ways, cede power, or show empathy all of which Jerry has done publicly.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I hate Jerry for how much he's made me grow to hate him the past few years.
It has turned into the Jerry show , the Cowboys are second fiddle .It is the Jerry show , it has been a pattern for 30 years but now Jerrys ego , is massive.But the way he runs the Dallas Cowboys is just not done well, and it shows everywhere.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LSQoK9U.png

Jarntt

Reaction score
He isn’t even needed at practice. The more you pay attention the more it’s starts to be clear that all of the comments about the Cowboys being more about the show than winning football games rings true. Started years ago with Jimmy when Jerry would bring people onto the sideline and parade them around practice. Dalton Schultz had some pretty specific and damning comments a couple years ago and then all of the FOX guys at Jimmy's ring of honor ceremony. This clown just doesn’t get that he is the problem. He is the common denominator and his dopey son is even a bigger problem.

Serenity Now. Serenity Now…

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
helebobter.gif
...........oops, "Jerry, you ok over there?" ..
On the next episode of CSI: FRISCO...

Officer: And what did Mr. Jones say next?
Pilot: He said, "Sonny? Do you know who I am? I'm Jerry Freaking Jones! I got billions! I got a yellow jacket! I got a stadium facing east to west and I don't close the curtains during the day! And I got this helicopter!
Officer: What did he do then?
Pilot: Well, he sorta shoved me in my shoulder and got real quiet. He had a weird look on his face. Then. And then...
Officer: And then what?
Pilot: Then he told me with a straight face, "Get out." Just like Arnold but with a hillbilly accent.
Officer: Thank you. That will be all.
Pilot: I forgot! Before he took off he said, "SUUUUUUUUUUUUUIEEEEEE PIG! RAZORBACKS!"
Officer: Okay. Thanks.

cej757

Reaction score
This dude really believes he's Elvis or Michael Jackson or something. This is ridiculous. Lol