Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
She’s a Congressional Aide for US Congressman from Texas. I’m not sure how much I can say about these type of activities .

But she worked for our former POTUS. And needed background clearance by Secret Service . She named Jethro as her biological father which it was reported she only did when she initially refused to name who her father was. They pursued .
yeah that sounds like a gold digger. smh

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"She’s a Congressional Aide for a US Congressman from Texas. I’m unsure how much I can say about these activities."

But she worked for our former POTUS. She needed background clearance from the Secret Service. She named Jethro as her biological father which it was reported she only did when she initially refused to name who her father was. They pursued.

yeah, shakedown. :facepalm:

sacase

Reaction score
Yea , in such a high profile case Id imagine a jury would be more sympathetic to her given the circumstances.
Doesn't matter. You can be excluded from a will. Leaving $1 proves you were not overlooked. Honestly i would wager Jerry actually owns very little. It's probably tied up in trusts and other devices to nullify any financial impacts.

But the reality is she probably screwed herself. Making him claim her as a child means he can directly disinherit her in his will. If she would have left it alone he probably wouldn't have said anything. Then she could argue that she was overlooked and have a decent chance of winning

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If she’s legally determined to be an heir she can pursue her share even if it’s not willed to her.

Doesn’t mean she’d win but in this circumstance I wouldn't bet against her in a jury of more likely her peers than the Jones.

They’d most likely choose to settle instead of letting a jury decide.

And who’s to say she doesn’t deserve her share. If her cover up saved Jethro’s marriage at the time it could potentially have saved billions.
As I said before, I get the moral outrage, but that's just not how the law works.

From a legal standpoint, a parent only owes their children financial support until they become an adult.

In any case, it will be interesting to see what happens. She may not be after money or the Jones family may decide to pay her off to make her go away.

In a perfect world, the Jones family would welcome her, but I am not sure that is possible after the legal action.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Really this is what you're hanging your hat on you think if this test comes out that he's his daughter somehow the NFL is gonna relieve him of his ownership are you crazy you do realize this doozy double digit billionaire and there is nothing that says if you have a 27 year old long lost child that turns out to be yours that you didn't know about somehow you lose your ownership privileges dude you're nuts you're absolutely along with the rest of these people who are here up in someone elses business with your torches and your pitchforks out like vultures thinking somehow this is a big deal it's not a big deal this is man's personal business and I wish somebody would hire TMZ to follow some of you all around 24/7 and dig up all the bones in your ridiculous closets...

It's insane the people around here that just all up in people's business about tattoos and what they look like maybe they gained weight and what they do in their personal lives somehow it it it affects you it's like your business or something it's so far from our business what they do in their personal lives this is not something normal people doesn't go through... If you had the kind of money Jerry had and thought that there were people that were trying to do money grabs you would also have a lawyer making sure you were protected as well somehow this is now somehow on his personality you'd realize he is a father right like he has his own legitimate children and whether he's straight or something happened and he has an illegitimate child and it turns out to be his has nothing to do with his ownership or his businesses of any kind period end of....STORY
LOL

TL;DR

based on the length you have a hard time understanding a joke …

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
This is not a scandal a 27 year old woman claiming to be Jerry's child meaning whatever happened happened 3 decades ago it's not even really a big deal or a story because if it happened to you or someone else in their normal lives it's not a big deal it doesn't affect his business or the Dallas Cowboys at all no more than this story with Tom Brady and his wife having an affair it's nobody's business especially isn't anything about sports and yet people are talking about it like it's their business this has nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys truly it's not a scandal whatever happened happened... This is truly very personal and even shouldn't be talked about by fans in a sports arena this has nothing to do with the NFL office Roger Goodell or anything with the NFL and it will not affect Jerry's everyday dealings with the Dallas Cowboys you all can put down your torches in your pitchforks because it's not gonna happen and it's so ridiculously immature for people to be discussing somebody else's business that happened 30 years ago if whatever happened happened it happened so long ago it's a dead story it's not a scandal... There is no legal ramifications therefore it cannot affect the Dallas Cowboys literally has nothing to do he didn't do anything like commit a crime somebody came out of the woodwork and claims there his daughter and if they are it'll get handled behind closed doors where all your business gets handled..
You need to take a walk outside and take a break form the internet…. i hate to break it to you but Jerry doesn’t know or care about you. In fact you are nothing to him but a means to buying another bottle of blue label.

Cmac

Reaction score
Well it was almost 28 years ago and his last big celebration :)
My bad....I was gonna marvel at 80+ years of age for the young man. And since it happened 28 years ago, I'd be saying Daddy too.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
No it's more simple as some of you need to mind your own business stay out of somebody else's business like you said you have no idea what he's thinking or why this took so long or why it didn't happen early you know why you don't know why because it's none of your business this is a personal thing between Jerry and whoever this females mother or with this female herself that's their business this has nothing to do with sports and don't say it has something to do with hit the makeup of the man's personality or whatever because he is a very successful father and grandfather it's all right there for you to see it tenses grand children's football games and their events he makes sure he's there even when he's really busy with about 16 different businesses he is invested in including the Dallas Cowboys the man is already a successful businessman and father and husband regardless of whatever happened 30 years ago with this person got pregnant and whether he knew about it 15 years ago 30 years ago or just a couple years ago when all this started doesn't matter how he's handling it...

And I can say that with a straight face it's none of your business this stuff becomes a soap opera around here there's no reason to be talking about it it really would be fun if the the group of you who thinks it's fun to talk about the players businesses off the field their girlfriends whether they've gained weight whether they got tattoos or now Jerry Jones paternity issues had somebody follow you around 24/7 TMZ cameras and posted every single thing in your personal life ohh and by the way ran some background checks and actually made public every little thing some of y'all have ever done in your lives let me know how that feels because I bet you don't I bet you also don't know what it means to be worth about $50 billion and be a little bit cautious about people who might be trying to make a money grab...

So however he handles this it's none of our business and for sure it's none of your business this is about it's interesting to me as when TMZ and some of the other ridiculous media we have follows around famous people and then lets us know what they've been doing or not doing especially when it's I don't know in Europe with the whole royal family I can really give two ***** about what they do with their lives because I have my own lives to deal with and I follow sports for sports the purity of sports the Dallas Cowboys the team that's part of my regular daily lives but not with Jerry Jones does off the field in this particular subject matter...

It literally has nothing to do with us or how he's gonna end up running the team because he's already been a husband father and grandfather and he's done that well so whatever's happening here he'll get it handled but it is none of our business and I'm gonna say it 50 times because it's ridiculous we're talking about it in a sports forum..​
If this is something brand new like there was a real scandal like Jerry's been having an affair for four years you know recently like right now and someone turned up with the baby and this was fresh news maybe it'd be a little bit more pertinent to be discussed because that means recently he's cheated on his wife and had an illegitimate child and need to prove whether it's his or not or whether the story is real but even then it's none of our business but it's not something that happened 30 years ago because that's when all this had to happen if he had an affair or maybe him and his wife were split up maybe he was separated maybe whatever happened happened but maybe this woman isn't his child see all the Maybes, that's why we shouldn't be discussing​

I am concerned about you … are you ok?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
This will be interesting, wonder if Mrs. Jones will finally be fed up with Jerry's antics. Just imagine a split and her demanding half of his net worth which was earned mostly during their marriage. Could make him sell the dammmm team to pay up.
No wonder Jerry was fighting this tooth and nail.

Or will she just continue to turn the other cheek. Stay tuned, "As the World Turns" for "the Young and the Restless" or he will wind up at "General Hospital", in "Dallas".
She fooled around with the butler, gardener, chauffer, and the pool boy........;)

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Many times from several managers. It’s a bizzaro situation that I still don’t fully understand what’s happening.
Sounds like no one wants to do the heavy lifting to rid the company of her so team after team there has to be held up while she basically steals money. Too bad.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Unless she has some legal right to take over 51% of the team and hire a real GM I don't care
Obviously you have never been divorced or had to pay child support....

Things could get real interesting once Jerry kicks the bucket....and she wants her share.

Who's to say she couldn't put up her share for sale to the highest bidder?

Mark

Reaction score
Sources familiar with the situation say that Ms. Alexander wants a multi-year contract extension making her the highest paid love-child in the National Football League.*

Status
Not open for further replies.