Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Thanks for the input but you don’t know the situation with her. She has to ask for help with just about everything and never gives credit to the person who helped her. She’s got FMLA where she gets half a day off Every Wednesday to go see her psychiatrist. The boss documented that she take the certification test and pass it by April. Now she’s on 12 weeks FMLA leave “exhaustion” or something like that. She’s been to HR about 10 times complaining about being discriminated against by men. Everyone avoids her because they’re afraid of her thinking they’re offending her. There’s certain Slack emojis we can’t use because she doesn’t like them. She’s a basket case and they’re all afraid of her.
So no one has shown her where she's incompetent then?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I totally understand that.
I have lived it with those close around me but there were never any financial arrangements for them, and you cannot make someone even acknowledge you publicly.
Make no mistake having a fun baby and refusing to acknowledge them is completely trash but there is no legal remedy for terrible fathers once that child has turned 18.
That is why the mother took the deal in the first place.
The only thing she could get was financial relief and she got quite a lot of that.
It tells me the mother wasn’t in love with him. It was probably only a fling.

The damage she could have done was going public which there wasn’t any guarantee if would have forced a divorce and her marrying him.

Who knows who approached who on this arrangement. The only problem with the deal was time element which matured at her current age.

Perhaps Jethro thought he’d be dead by then or his wife wouldn’t walk away in her 80’s?

But it was a huge risk for him. Amazing Alexandra and her mother abided by the cover up all these years. And if not for a White House background check might have never came out.

Makes me wonder if there’s anymore of these deals out there from Jethro and his swinging ding dong. And who knows maybe his wife knows about them all. I doubt it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
She’s received millions already. You can see her sweet 16 party on YouTube right now when she got a Range Rover for her birthday present.

Her mom’s own personal media representatives described mom as loving nothing more than “spending her days shopping and her nights drinking wine.”

How do you think she and her mother have achieved that lifestyle? They were on a reality show about rich mothers and daughters in the Dallas celebrity scene. Typically, you guys would be losing your minds if it were a player.

But we’re mad that rookie Eric Scott got a tattoo or Micah has a podcast or Jaylen sold eyeglasses or Tank had braids that were too long.

The false outrage is maddening.

Jerry has no doubt used his money and influence to bed many many women. No one is claiming he’s some sort of role model husband, but all of the pearl clutching from the men in this thread who choose *this* of all things to be the topic where they take a moral stand is ridiculous.

I’m on the verge of calling out some specific behaviors that go on here all the time that shine a light on the rampant hypocrisy of some of the posters here but it would just get deleted and I’d be benched. I’ll leave you guys to it from here on out.

I’m not mad at this woman.

Jerry’s money is irrelevant to me. I’m sure he gets sued from time to time like all rich people do and if she cashes in she would be just one of many.

I’m angry with the Zone.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Who knows if this had come out at the time . Jethro’s wife could have divorced him and forced the sale of the Cowboys in a settlement.

Maybe Jethro remarries Alexandra’s mother and she simply becomes the first child of his second marriage .

Truly amazing it’s stayed cover up this long. And if not for a background check by the White House it might not have ever came out.
I have not heard of a background check, I think maybe the girl was going to work as a intern there?

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
I am quite sure we don't know all of the details to this story.

There are a lot of people out there who don't know who one of their parents is and most are content with keeping it that way since the parent never made any effort.

I wonder if she would have pursued the answer so aggressively using the legal system had she suspected her father was a regular man and not rich.

It is funny though that some fans think that if Jerry is her father that it will have some sort of impact on the Cowboys or Jones' ownership.
She’s a woman, there might be some element of her, wanting to know who her biological father is, and she already knows it’s Jerry. But make absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever, she is pursuing this aggressively with a team of attorneys because Jerry’s worth billions. Jerry has already aided her at a level that most parents could only dream of. It’s not enough, she wants more.

This woman is the product of a love child. A brief affair. It happens. It could happen to any of us men. Don’t judge. That doesn’t give you the right to destroy a man’s entire life because the seed ended up planted. Come on. 27 years ago was a middle-aged man with a lot of money and a lot of opportunities. He partook in a little temptation. Get over it’s

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
She’s a woman, there might be some element of her, wanting to know who her biological father is, and she already knows it’s Jerry. But make absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever, she is pursuing this aggressively with a team of attorneys because Jerry’s worth billions. Jerry has already aided her at a level that most parents could only dream of. It’s not enough, she wants more.

This woman is the product of a love child. A brief affair. It happens. It could happen to any of us men. Don’t judge. That doesn’t give you the right to destroy a man’s entire life because the seed ended up planted. Come on. 27 years ago was a middle-aged man with a lot of money and a lot of opportunities. He partook in a little temptation. Get over it’s
We really need a dislike button

MarcusRock

Reaction score
She’s received millions already. You can see her sweet 16 party on YouTube right now when she got a Range Rover for her birthday present.

Her mom’s own personal media representatives described mom as loving nothing more than “spending her days shopping and her nights drinking wine.”

How do you think she and her mother have achieved that lifestyle? They were on a reality show about rich mothers and daughters in the Dallas celebrity scene. Typically, you guys would be losing your minds if it were a player.

But we’re mad that rookie Eric Scott got a tattoo or Micah has a podcast or Jaylen sold eyeglasses or Tank had braids that were too long.

The false outrage is maddening.

Jerry has no doubt used his money and influence to bed many many women. No one is claiming he’s some sort of role model husband, but all of the pearl clutching from the men in this thread who choose *this* of all things to be the topic where they take a moral stand is ridiculous.

I’m on the verge of calling out some specific behaviors that go on here all the time that shine a light on the rampant hypocrisy of some of the posters here but it would just get deleted and I’d be benched. I’ll leave you guys to it from here on out.

I’m not mad at this woman.

Jerry’s money is irrelevant to me. I’m sure he gets sued from time to time like all rich people do and if she cashes in she would be just one of many.

I’m angry with the Zone.
I don't think there's false outrage here. There's legitimate outrage on both sides: those that think she's on this crusade solely for more money than her mom (not she) agreed to, and those that think Jerry's flaunting of his body outside of marriage is objectionable. Some are on one side more than the other and I'm sure some think the whole situation is just messed up equally, especially with the personal stories some have shared. What's wrong with being on one side or the other?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Thanks for the input but you don’t know the situation with her. She has to ask for help with just about everything and never gives credit to the person who helped her. She’s got FMLA where she gets half a day off Every Wednesday to go see her psychiatrist. The boss documented that she take the certification test and pass it by April. Now she’s on 12 weeks FMLA leave “exhaustion” or something like that. She’s been to HR about 10 times complaining about being discriminated against by men. Everyone avoids her because they’re afraid of her thinking they’re offending her. There’s certain Slack emojis we can’t use because she doesn’t like them. She’s a basket case and they’re all afraid of her.
quit hating on her, she's real, unlike the Cowboys.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You miss the point entirely.

If you think that the people who are filled with fury over this issue genuinely care about this woman, I don’t know what to say.

It’s like identity politics. People want to be outraged by Jerry. He could donate a billion dollars to fight cancer and I absolutely guarantee half of the responses here would still be negative.
how's any of that like wanting to know if the pos is her dad?

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on the morality of this whole thing because I really don't care BUT, if Jerry stays true to form he will award her cash at about 50 years of age.....he's used to buying people well past their primes and on the cheap

Who says art doesn't imitate life....or vice versa.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on the morality of this whole thing because I really don't care BUT, if Jerry stays true to form he will award her cash at about 50 years of age.....he's used to buying people well past their primes and on the cheap

Who says art doesn't imitate life....or vice versa.
naw he'll wait until she is critically sick. Then he will bring her to his house to take care of her.

shabazz

Reaction score
Love it ........ hope this humiliates the scumbag
If the last quarter century of failure with his franchise hasn't humiliated him, this little payoff won't even be a blip on the radar

He'll Compartmentalize it and move on to the draft

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
That girl is so stupid, what does she think she can get out of this? She an adult, Jerry doesn’t have to give her a damn thing if he doesn’t want to, it’s not like she can force her way into a will or anything. All she’s doing is pissing him off.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The kid is how old?? 27?

That’s awfully close to another number we are all too familiar with.

I recall after the 2022 playoff disaster Jerry saying “you wonder what you did to deserve this.”

Karma just might be real in one way or another.
You don't want to be 27 in the rock n roll world.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I get the moral outrage. I really do. I just don't think that translate to legal obligation in this case beyond child support, which he paid.

Could he have paid more? Probably, but it's also something that her mother, who was her legal guardian during her childhood, should have sought.

Again, I really don't care either way but I do find it an interesting case.
That’s where we have a sharp contrast and probably shaping our difference of views. I do believe there is legal obligation. And she’s forcing the issue.

I’d argue he probably owes much more than we can actually place a monetary value on, perhaps more than her share now unless we think his indiscretion wouldn’t have potentially ended in divorce and cost his empire splitting up for settlement.

My hunch is Jethro made this agreement to save his marriage . Which ultimately probably saved his business and whatever wealth he’s accumulated since not losing half.

We could argue this cover up potentially has earned Jethro billions if it saved his marriage.

Surely he wasn’t just worried about having an illegitimate child and public embarrassment. No, he was protecting himself from financial burden.

And Alexandra has had to live with this for how long we don’t know. Did her mother just tell her recently when she was diagnosed with cancer or has she known for years and kept mum. Truly amazing the mother kept it quiet all of these years. Which was probably more for her own selfish needs than her daughters. Id agree with your assessment of the mother.

She could have have filed for child support legally after birth which I’m sure yours truly didn’t want. No, no mercy for Jethro. He made his bed. He’s gotta sleep in it.

Alexandra never really had much choice in the matter. All the power to her as Jethro totally attempted to defame , publicly discredit and humiliate her after she came forward especially with the quality of citizen as an honor student at SMU becoming a Congressional Aide working in the White House which is how this first came to light.

Jethro could have approached this so much differently and spun in a better light taking the high road. He could have said he didn’t know for certain she was his daughter. Which without paternity test hadn’t been proven. Embraced her achievements , how this came out with White House background check and welcomed opportunity for her into the family. He chose the low road.

I also think it’s interesting and the type of subjects I enjoy. I appreciate the discussion from one I respect . My responses aren’t necessary directed at you but often respond for all to see as I enjoy expressing my perspective , insight and narrative . Thanks!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eventually, all things will be revealed. Nothing remains hidden forever, even in Jerrys case. We reap what we sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.