Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don't know whether to applaud Jerry (for age) or declare shame on Jerry.

OIP.P1aET9LGYZXruiDdQX1byAHaHa

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have not heard of a background check, I think maybe the girl was going to work as an intern there?
She’s a Congressional Aide for US Congressman from Texas. I’m not sure how much I can say about these type of activities .

But she worked for our former POTUS. And needed background clearance by Secret Service . She named Jethro as her biological father which it was reported she only did when she initially refused to name who her father was. They pursued .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That girl is so stupid, what does she think she can get out of this? She an adult, Jerry doesn’t have to give her a damn thing if he doesn’t want to, it’s not like she can force her way into a will or anything. All she’s doing is pissing him off.
If she’s legally determined to be an heir she can pursue her share even if it’s not willed to her.

Doesn’t mean she’d win but in this circumstance I wouldn't bet against her in a jury of more likely her peers than the Jones.

They’d most likely choose to settle instead of letting a jury decide.

And who’s to say she doesn’t deserve her share. If her cover up saved Jethro’s marriage at the time it could potentially have saved billions.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Eventually, all things will be revealed. Nothing remains hidden forever, even in Jerrys case. We reap what we sow.
In this case anyway. No telling how many other skeletons are out there . Kinda doubt this is only fling Jethro had. Lol

triplets_93

Reaction score
I am curious what the implications will be if he is proven to be her biological father. He certainly seemed to take some responsibility for her financially when she was growing up.

Regardless of the money involved, it seems fair to me that this woman deserves to know who her biological father is. If Jerry is in fact the real father, his refusal to even acknowledge her is horrible IMO. I would hope he would at least acknowledge it and make some kind of attempt to step up as a father. Not that I expect him to, but it would be the right thing to do.
I think this would be appropriate here:

53551790417_f36c371624.jpg

Staubacher

Reaction score
Please spare me the sanctimonious victimization.

She has had tremendous benefits and advantages that millions of kids didnt have who were in similar situations.

The narrative that she’s some 4 year old standing in a bombed out building with a thousand yard stare, clutching holding a spot stained one eyed teddy bear is just born out of peoples frustrations with Jerry.

I’ve lived my own life and didn’t have some of those benefits. No silver spoon here for sure, whether it was inherited or negotiated.

I’d love it if the Cowboys had a new owner but I keep those thoughts related to football and what I feel is best for the team.
Literally no one thinks what you are grossly exaggerating about her. You sound ridiculous.

And also unworthy of further discussion with me about this.

Calling a sleeze a sleeze isn't sanctimonious. But sure Go Jerrah. Go Cowboys!

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
If she’s legally determined to be an heir she can pursue her share even if it’s not willed to her.

Doesn’t mean she’d win but in this circumstance I wouldn't bet against her in a jury of more likely her peers than the Jones.

And who’s to say she doesn’t deserve her share. If her cover up saved Jethro’s marriage at the time it could potentially have saved billions.
How would that work? I thought parents don’t have to leave a cent to their kids if they don’t want to, especially if the parent makes it known a child is excluded on purpose, for whatever reason. Not saying that would be the right thing to do, but this is a money grab by her, that might just piss Jerry off.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh you poor thing. You can’t debate? That’s how I see it. End of story.
Debate with someone who thinks like that? ........ no thank you ........ there is no debate about a scumbag like Jerry ...... and the equally scummy people who agree with him.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I am curious what the implications will be if he is proven to be her biological father. He certainly seemed to take some responsibility for her financially when she was growing up.

Regardless of the money involved, it seems fair to me that this woman deserves to know who her biological father is. If Jerry is in fact the real father, his refusal to even acknowledge her is horrible IMO. I would hope he would at least acknowledge it and make some kind of attempt to step up as a father. Not that I expect him to, but it would be the right thing to do.
she wants a piece of the estate

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
How would that work? I thought parents don’t have to leave a cent to their kids if they don’t want to, especially if the parent makes it known a child is excluded on purpose, for whatever reason. Not saying that would be the right thing to do, but this is a money grab by her, that might just piss Jerry off.
not sure about Texas law but here in BC you have to leave to all children

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Heirs can contest Wills. Have to prove it was ill intended for whatever reason .

And in this case I think would be fairly easy to prove intent.

Not to mention the cover up potentially made or saved Jethro millions if not billions assuming it saved his marriage at the time.

sacase

Reaction score

Leave her $1 problem solved. Shows his intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.