Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
And what would have been the implications 27 years ago? Would this have fueled a nasty divorce settlement which could have involved ownership of the Cowboys.
I understand what you’re saying, and I don’t disagree, it’s just different than what I’m suggesting as far as what catches up to people in life, and who they take along for the fun little ride.

Prior to when I couldn’t stand him, I read a book on Jones whose author has since destroyed his own credibility otherwise, so take it fwiw, but it mentioned how he cheated all the time and she knew all about it.

The existence of a human being is a different dynamic and who knows how long it was until the wife found out.

At this point I feel as if I’m contributing to the soap opera that this team has become.

Staubacher

Reaction score
She knows. She’s always known. I’m sure it’s already been discussed over and over during depositions and negotiations.

This isn’t a mystery, it’s a shakedown pure and simple.

She’s suing, in part, because the agreement between her, her mother, and Jerry precludes her from publicly claiming his parentage.

The primary goal is to be able to present herself as his child publicly which will inevitably lead to additional lawsuits intended to drive a new settlement agreement.

It won’t surprise me one bit if this all goes away under a new negotiation but that’s dependent on the number.

If Jerry is willing to pay enough, she’ll sign a new settlement, take her millions, and move on.

If he doesn’t she’ll continue to file suits until he does.

t the end of the day, she’s suing because her mothers agreement, which has already resulted in money paid to her through trust, for years and years has stopped because the agreement wasn’t forever. It’s time to “renegotiate her contract” with Jerry, this time with the end goal to become set for life.

I’m normally on board with “victims rights”, but this is essentially a child support agreement, settled long long ago, where the child is suing the parent because the child support stopped after adulthood.

I get it everyone hates Jerry, but if you read up on this more, it becomes obvious this isn’t some yearning little waif with eyes brimming with tears wanting to know who her daddy was. If that was the case, I’d be first in line expecting Jerry to do the right thing.

The issue is that he’s done far more than most men finding themselves in the position of a former romantic partner coming forward with a child support claim would do.
Then why does he have to be forced by a judge to take a paternity test?

He's a sleezebag. No matter your opinion of her he should act like a dad not fight her in court.

She grew up without a father. Money or not maybe you have ZERO idea what that's like and should keep your piehole shut about it. I do know.

The guy has skirted consequences his whole life. Let him taste some karma

khiladi

Reaction score
She knows. She’s always known. I’m sure it’s already been discussed over and over during depositions and negotiations.

This isn’t a mystery, it’s a shakedown pure and simple.

She’s suing, in part, because the agreement between her, her mother, and Jerry precludes her from publicly claiming his parentage.

The primary goal is to be able to present herself as his child publicly which will inevitably lead to additional lawsuits intended to drive a new settlement agreement.

It won’t surprise me one bit if this all goes away under a new negotiation but that’s dependent on the number.

If Jerry is willing to pay enough, she’ll sign a new settlement, take her millions, and move on.

If he doesn’t she’ll continue to file suits until he does.

t the end of the day, she’s suing because her mothers agreement, which has already resulted in money paid to her through trust, for years and years has stopped because the agreement wasn’t forever. It’s time to “renegotiate her contract” with Jerry, this time with the end goal to become set for life.

I’m normally on board with “victims rights”, but this is essentially a child support agreement, settled long long ago, where the child is suing the parent because the child support stopped after adulthood.

I get it everyone hates Jerry, but if you read up on this more, it becomes obvious this isn’t some yearning little waif with eyes brimming with tears wanting to know who her daddy was. If that was the case, I’d be first in line expecting Jerry to do the right thing.

The issue is that he’s done far more than most men finding themselves in the position of a former romantic partner coming forward with a child support claim would do.
If Dak gets to bamboozle Jerry, I see no problems in her bamboozling Jerry….

khiladi

Reaction score
his loser wife knows what he does, she is just in it for the money too. old hag and her baggy butt jean collection. "Get your Gene Jeans at baggy butt old women store near you" A clown family.

932.gif

Staubacher

Reaction score
If Dak gets to bamboozle Jerry, I see no problems in her bamboozling Jerry….
Imagine being someone's dad and letting them go through their whole lives without you acknowledging it to them?

It's too bad he doesn't care about morals and it's taking years of legal battles to maybe force him to acknowledge it through the courts.

She can take all the money they award her. The d-bag should suffer

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The World creates some trash scenario for shock value while everyone discussing the issue is avoiding talking about some very key pieces of information in all of this.

Its like the Dak Prescott hate. Its all on Jerry for this one...no one else.

The World wants negativity, unfairness, unreasonableness, bad experience of existence. Unfortunate.

Staubacher

Reaction score
The World creates some trash scenario for shock value while everyone discussing the issue is avoiding talking about some very key pieces of information in all of this.

Its like the Dak Prescott hate. Its all on Jerry for this one...no one else.

The World wants negativity, unfairness, unreasonableness, bad experience of existence. Unfortunate.
FanofJerry speaks.

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine being someone's dad and letting them go through their whole lives without you acknowledging it to them?

It's too bad he doesn't care about morals and it's taking years of legal battles to maybe force him to acknowledge it through the courts.

I mean so what if her mother was a gold-digger and used him for money. He also knows the women he’s slept with wouldn’t do it if he wasn’t a billionaire. He’s using them as much as they are using him.

This is what happens when karma comes…. Nobody is a victim except for the daughter..

Staubacher

Reaction score
I mean so what if her mother used him for money. He also knows the women he’s slept with wouldn’t do it if he wasn’t a billionaire. He’s using them as much as they are using him.

This is what happens when karma comes…. Nobody is a victim except for the daughter..
Yup. But some worship athletes and sports owners and everyone else is always wrong except their false idols.

pansophy

Reaction score

Wives being quietly okay with husbands cheating is usually contingent on not being publically embarrassed by it. Almost certainly this is what it has to do with -- I'm sure in his mind he made sure there was enough money so that she would be fine. He certainly did more than many.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The World scraping the bottom on this attempt.

Unfortunate.

Shouldnt have to be this way.

Not the existence I would create for others.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Jerry probably carries hush money in his pocket. This will all go away quietly in the background while the women will be seen driving a new Mercedes shorty thereafter.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is that they wasn't going to embrace her anyway, it's not a good look. That's the reason why Jerry was paying that hush money. If she was born to his wife would the money talk ever happen? No. But she's his child just like Stephen and Jerry Jr.
There are a lot of people who raise their own kids but refuse to give their kids money once they become adults.

I am sure some people will claim, "She's just out for money!" and others will claim, "She just wants to know who her father is!"

The truth is we don't know the motivations right now. Jerry's lawyers will say it's a money grab and her lawyers will see she just wants him to admit the truth.

But even if one of those turns out to be true, it really has no bearing on their relationship. By her suing Jerry, I doubt any of the Jones family will want a relationship with her no matter her motives.

Jerry does not owe her anything and she has no claim on anything he owns, so the only real story is whether she's seeking peace of mind (which is possible) or trying to find a way to capitalize on the Jones' family name in some way.

If it turns out that Jerry is her father and the next thing we know she's doing press conferences, signing a book deal or a financial agreement is reached between her and the Jones family, then we will know it was nothing more than a money grab.

If he's her father and the story goes away, then we will know it was all about her wanting to know the truth for her own sake.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Jerrah-sniffers "she's a golddigger just after $$$"

So you say she has questionable ethics and just cares about money? Gee I wonder what gene pool she got that from?
It's not necessarily just Jerry stans saying this. It's the kneejerk reaction from men nowadays whenever a woman goes to face off with a man. Backlash from the metoo thing years ago. Saw the same thing with the Irvin situation a year ago. Irvin himself brought the situation to light yet it became about the woman wanting a pay day, yet never saying a thing about it.

Carson

Reaction score
At least he won’t be busy the next few weeks and will plenty of time

birdwells1

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who raise their own kids but refuse to give their kids money once they become adults.

I am sure some people will claim, "She's just out for money!" and others will claim, "She just wants to know who her father is!"

The truth is we don't know the motivations right now. Jerry's lawyers will say it's a money grab and her lawyers will see she just wants him to admit the truth.

But even if one of those turns out to be true, it really has no bearing on their relationship. By her suing Jerry, I doubt any of the Jones family will want a relationship with her no matter her motives.

Jerry does not owe her anything and she has no claim on anything he owns, so the only real story is whether she's seeking peace of mind (which is possible) or trying to find a way to capitalize on the Jones' family name in some way.

If it turns out that Jerry is her father and the next thing we know she's doing press conferences, signing a book deal or a financial agreement is reached between her and the Jones family, then we will know it was nothing more than a money grab.

If he's her father and the story goes away, then we will know it was all about her wanting to know the truth for her own sake.
I think you’re focusing on the wrong person. The person whose character should be under scrutiny is Jerry Jones’s. He cheated on his wife and children with a married woman, father a child and hid the fact that the child existed. The child grew up without her father in her life but somehow you’ve made this about his “daughters” character. Slimy.

Status
Not open for further replies.