Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Imagine being such a scumbag loser that you knock someone up while cheating on your wife, but then as part of avoiding the negative PR you buy off the mom to keep it quiet so you don't have to ever actually be involved in your daughter's life. Maybe it's a money grab by the daughter at this stage, but also, screw Jerry. Billionaire trailer trash.

Mannix

Reaction score
Really this is what you're hanging your hat on you think if this test comes out that he's his daughter somehow the NFL is gonna relieve him of his ownership are you crazy you do realize this doozy double digit billionaire and there is nothing that says if you have a 27 year old long lost child that turns out to be yours that you didn't know about somehow you lose your ownership privileges dude you're nuts you're absolutely along with the rest of these people who are here up in someone elses business with your torches and your pitchforks out like vultures thinking somehow this is a big deal it's not a big deal this is man's personal business and I wish somebody would hire TMZ to follow some of you all around 24/7 and dig up all the bones in your ridiculous closets...

It's insane the people around here that just all up in people's business about tattoos and what they look like maybe they gained weight and what they do in their personal lives somehow it it it affects you it's like your business or something it's so far from our business what they do in their personal lives this is not something normal people doesn't go through... If you had the kind of money Jerry had and thought that there were people that were trying to do money grabs you would also have a lawyer making sure you were protected as well somehow this is now somehow on his personality you'd realize he is a father right like he has his own legitimate children and whether he's straight or something happened and he has an illegitimate child and it turns out to be his has nothing to do with his ownership or his businesses of any kind period end of....STORY
com·ma
/ˈkämə/
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...2ahUKEwix9aad8dCEAxU6I0QIHUbdAZ8Q3eEDegQIDhAM
noun
  1. 1.
    a punctuation mark (,) indicating a pause between parts of a sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list and to mark the place of thousands in a large numeral.

birdwells1

Reaction score
I think it remains to be seen what are motivations are (hopefully they are genuine and not money-driven), but regardless, you don't endear yourself to a family by suing one of the main family members.
The problem is that they wasn't going to embrace her anyway, it's not a good look. That's the reason why Jerry was paying that hush money. If she was born to his wife would the money talk ever happen? No. But she's his child just like Stephen and Jerry Jr.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
8hhdzq.jpg

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JUST LET JERRY STAY HOME and take care of his responsibilities as a father, let stephen stay home too, get a real GM to handle the work!! lol

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am quite sure we don't know all of the details to this story.

There are a lot of people out there who don't know who one of their parents is and most are content with keeping it that way since the parent never made any effort.

I wonder if she would have pursued the answer so aggressively using the legal system had she suspected her father was a regular man and not rich.

It is funny though that some fans think that if Jerry is her father that it will have some sort of impact on the Cowboys or Jones' ownership.
Not really think, but hope...lol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
While I agree, it still comes down to her reasons for taking legal action.

If she is doing it for work-related reasons (as someone else mentioned) or she's doing it because she genuinely wants to know who her father is for emotional or health reasons, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If it comes out she is his daughter and then that is followed by more legal action(s) of any kind or she tries to capitalize on it financially, then her motives were all about a money grab.

To be clear though, I am not defending Jerry and you are right, if he is her father than that's on him. That said, he did support her financially so he did what he was supposed to do in that situation after it happened.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. It would be funny if it turns out that Jerry is not her father, but if it is determined he is her father, then what she does next will define what her real motivations were for the legal action.
Honestly, I don't think there's a whole lot wrong even if it is partially/majority about the finances. Sure, she got enough to get through college and seems to be a sharp individual but that doesn't take away that while she might have lived comfortably, looking over at the other kids living the yacht life with jobs for life by virtue of bloodline has to have some sort of effect. I get her mom signed an agreement but the possible daughter did not.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am curious what the implications will be if he is proven to be her biological father. He certainly seemed to take some responsibility for her financially when she was growing up.

Regardless of the money involved, it seems fair to me that this woman deserves to know who her biological father is. If Jerry is in fact the real father, his refusal to even acknowledge her is horrible IMO. I would hope he would at least acknowledge it and make some kind of attempt to step up as a father. Not that I expect him to, but it would be the right thing to do.
I strongly suspect this is more about money than knowing who her father is. She probably already knows anyway. At the end of the day, she really has no legal recourse even if Jerry is her biological dad. She may try to sue him for back support or something, but my understanding is he has already provided support for her. She may even want to force herself into his will, but legally she can't.

I wonder though. What if he isn't the father?

fivetwos

Reaction score
The kid is how old?? 27?

That’s awfully close to another number we are all too familiar with.

I recall after the 2022 playoff disaster Jerry saying “you wonder what you did to deserve this.”

Karma just might be real in one way or another.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this is a football forum, but it is the off season I guess.

For all the posters here who are men and [ossibly fathers or wilk be fathers in the future the sad part of this story is how could this story have been different if the paternity was established earlier, and another arrangement decided?

For a 4, 6, 8 or even a 14, 16 year old child's trajectory have been changed if there was more than just a legal and monetary acknowledgement. Does a child not deserve more than just a bag of cash? What is the value of hug? Attendance at an important event? Some pride from a parent for who you are?

I am going to stop here because this isn't football. But I would hope that Cowboys fans, regardless of their owner's performance with the football team would be above board with his personal actions.
I had a somewhat similar experience. I never knew my biological father because parents got divorced when I was 6 months old. As far as I knew he never tried to contact me or my brother. While I was in the Marines and going to a school in Quantico I drove up to Johnstown PA which was his last known residence. I knocked on the door but he didn’t live there anymore. So I knocked on the neighbors door and the guy was good friends with bio Dad. Even showed me pictures. He had gotten tired of the cold so had moved to Phoenix. 2 years later I hired a PI to find out where he lived. So I drove to Phoenix and knocked on his door. He was shocked so much I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Long story short, his side of what happened was totally different than what I was told. In fact, he wasn’t even my bio dad. I was the reason they divorced because I wasn’t his. I kept in contact with him for a couple of years before he died. He didn’t know for sure who was my real bio dad so I never found out and after that, didn’t want to. Oh, and his current wife thought I was just there to get money off of him. A guy living off of SS in an apartment. I’m glad I went through all of that because I was able to put it all behind me even though of the way it turned out.

I hope Jerry does the right thing if found he’s the father. The right thing is trying to get to know her enough to understand where she’s coming from.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know this is a football forum, but it is the off season I guess.

For all the posters here who are men and [ossibly fathers or wilk be fathers in the future the sad part of this story is how could this story have been different if the paternity was established earlier, and another arrangement decided?

For a 4, 6, 8 or even a 14, 16 year old child's trajectory have been changed if there was more than just a legal and monetary acknowledgement. Does a child not deserve more than just a bag of cash? What is the value of hug? Attendance at an important event? Some pride from a parent for who you are?

I am going to stop here because this isn't football. But I would hope that Cowboys fans, regardless of their owner's performance with the football team would be above board with his personal actions.
The bigger story is the intent of the cover up. What did Jethro have to lose back when Alexandria was born?

What could the implications have been? Would Jethros wife want a divorce and what could that have meant to his financial situation and ownership of the Cowboys?

It’s less likely now in their 80’s his wife would seek a divorce but she will likely be intent on retaining their wealth to her blood off spring.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The kid is how old?? 27?

That’s awfully close to another number we are all too familiar with.

I recall after the 2022 playoff disaster Jerry saying “you wonder what you did to deserve this.”

Karma just might be real in one way or another.
And what would have been the implications 27 years ago? Would this have fueled a nasty divorce settlement which could have involved ownership of the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
27 years later after the fact the hostility his wife could have had at the time has probably waned some. Except for the fact there could be more out there. And whether she knew of the affair at the time.

Does anyone believe this was only time Jethro has been unfaithful?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
She knows. She’s always known. I’m sure it’s already been discussed over and over during depositions and negotiations.

This isn’t a mystery, it’s a shakedown pure and simple.

She’s suing, in part, because the agreement between her, her mother, and Jerry precludes her from publicly claiming his parentage.

The primary goal is to be able to present herself as his child publicly which will inevitably lead to additional lawsuits intended to drive a new settlement agreement.

It won’t surprise me one bit if this all goes away under a new negotiation but that’s dependent on the number.

If Jerry is willing to pay enough, she’ll sign a new settlement, take her millions, and move on.

If he doesn’t she’ll continue to file suits until he does.

t the end of the day, she’s suing because her mothers agreement, which has already resulted in money paid to her through trust, for years and years has stopped because the agreement wasn’t forever. It’s time to “renegotiate her contract” with Jerry, this time with the end goal to become set for life.

I’m normally on board with “victims rights”, but this is essentially a child support agreement, settled long long ago, where the child is suing the parent because the child support stopped after adulthood.

I get it everyone hates Jerry, but if you read up on this more, it becomes obvious this isn’t some yearning little waif with eyes brimming with tears wanting to know who her daddy was. If that was the case, I’d be first in line expecting Jerry to do the right thing.

The issue is that he’s done far more than most men finding themselves in the position of a former romantic partner coming forward with a child support claim would do.
I bet they're a lot of players and coaches with illegitimate kids. At least Jerry gave them money. If the mother gave up parental rights, I don't know what can be done other than to embarrassing him into giving more cash. If she isn't his biological kid, well, that's another story.
Either way, he admitted to having a relationship with the woman's mother, that's probably why Jerry's wife got her art museum at AT&T.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The problem is that they wasn't going to embrace her anyway, it's not a good look. That's the reason why Jerry was paying that hush money. If she was born to his wife would the money talk ever happen? No. But she's his child just like Stephen and Jerry Jr.
Exactly. If they won't respond to the language you speak to them at first then you speak to them in the language that makes them respond.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet they're a lot of players and coaches with illegitimate kids. At least Jerry gave them money. If the mother gave up parental rights, I don't know what can be done other than to embarrassing him into giving more cash. If she isn't his biological kid, well, that's another story.
Either way, he admitted to having a relationship with the woman's mother, that's probably why Jerry's wife got her art museum at AT&T.
And her own suite in the mansion. :laugh:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
She knows. She’s always known. I’m sure it’s already been discussed over and over during depositions and negotiations.

This isn’t a mystery, it’s a shakedown pure and simple.

She’s suing, in part, because the agreement between her, her mother, and Jerry precludes her from publicly claiming his parentage.

The primary goal is to be able to present herself as his child publicly which will inevitably lead to additional lawsuits intended to drive a new settlement agreement.

It won’t surprise me one bit if this all goes away under a new negotiation but that’s dependent on the number.

If Jerry is willing to pay enough, she’ll sign a new settlement, take her millions, and move on.

If he doesn’t she’ll continue to file suits until he does.

t the end of the day, she’s suing because her mothers agreement, which has already resulted in money paid to her through trust, for years and years has stopped because the agreement wasn’t forever. It’s time to “renegotiate her contract” with Jerry, this time with the end goal to become set for life.

I’m normally on board with “victims rights”, but this is essentially a child support agreement, settled long long ago, where the child is suing the parent because the child support stopped after adulthood.

I get it everyone hates Jerry, but if you read up on this more, it becomes obvious this isn’t some yearning little waif with eyes brimming with tears wanting to know who her daddy was. If that was the case, I’d be first in line expecting Jerry to do the right thing.

The issue is that he’s done far more than most men finding themselves in the position of a former romantic partner coming forward with a child support claim would do.
Sorta.
Jerry paid up and signed off on a few million (His team is worth 8 BILLION now) and this chick was on a reality show with her mother.
But if the Momma didn't have good care of finances the settlement basically could have messed over the daughter.
She may have no recourse but to go after Pops again if the first settlement left her stuck out.
But it is 100% about the money because you can't get anything else.
Jean runs the house, and this woman isn't getting an invite to the Holidays or the vacations.
Old school rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.