Jerry Jones: No urgency to get contract done with Lamb

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lamb actually said that?
If that's really true, all I can say is.......:facepalm::facepalm:
Maybe they should trade Dak and Lamb both. Maybe then the Cowboys could get back down to business.
For the fingth'd time Dak is not tradeable.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lamb actually said that?
If that's really true, all I can say is.......:facepalm::facepalm:
Maybe they should trade Dak and Lamb both. Maybe then the Cowboys could get back down to business.
Business of what? Being a middling franchise that keeps getting bounced early in playoffs?

Sure way to continue that is to get rid of your better players. The hate for Lamb here is downright hilarious.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't know what to believe.

I would trade him to an AFC team but that's just me. We don't need three Superstars taking up 75% of the cap.
Right you are, govnor, right you are.
I do believe that the payout priority should be
1. Lamb
2. Parsons
3. 2 DLs

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I actually love Jerry response here. What did CD do in that Gab game except have a total meltdown with Dak that McCarthy actually had to go over to him and hold his hand. No money for any of these guys until they freaking win, hell CD is still 100% under contract.
Cee Dee Lamb had 9 receptions for 110 yards in the Green Bay game.

Tyrek Hill had 62 yards in their playoff loss to KC.

Didnt see the Dolphins showing any hesitation about paying Hill, I'm sure Lamb and his agent have noticed this also and this disrespect will cost Jerry a couple of million more. In fact, Jefferson's deal is now the new floor.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Business of what? Being a middling franchise that keeps getting bounced early in playoffs?

Sure way to continue that is to get rid of your better players. The hate for Lamb here is downright hilarious.
I don't hate Lamb, I'm just tired of watching Jerry pay diva after diva and getting nothing in return. Where's it got us by paying divas everything they demand? It has got us to getting "bounced early in the playoffs" repeatedly and paying dearly for it. Jerry never says no, and they know it, so they keep coming back for more.

Last edited:

krs1bro

Reaction score
I don't know what to believe.

I would trade him to an AFC team but that's just me. We don't need three Superstars taking up 75% of the cap.
Im thinking just a pay day here. do we all like CD...well yes. Just pick what you want JJ. Good drafting = this in reality.
its going to be 2 out of 3 here. What the clampets are going to do is inevitable and of no concern of anything to do with the fans, Obvious observation for the past 30yrs.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It means CD is losing money everyday.
It means Jerry has made his final offer.
It means Jerry is comfortable with him sitting out and losing games.
It means CD will be tagged next year and we can do it all over again.
It means the urgency is coming from CD.
I hope Jerry is comfortable with losing games, because I dont see more than 4 or 5 wins on this schedule without Lamb.

Our running game is already straight up trash with the Ewok back, now make Tolbert a starting WR................yeah bro, 4 or 5 wins tops.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I hope Jerry is comfortable with losing games, because I dont see more than 4 or 5 wins on this schedule without Lamb.

Our running game is already straight up trash with the Ewok back, now make Tolbert a starting WR................yeah bro, 4 or 5 wins tops.
No way CD sits out the entire season and misses out on all $18M. Just to do it all over again next season.

Regardless if he signs we are not winning a SB. If the plan is to let Dak walk, then losing is a positive thing for Jerry.

If Dak wants to take a stand for all QB's, maybe Jerry needs to take a stand for all Owners.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He will be holding out for 2 years.
If you treat your star players like trash, why would any of them want to resign when they become free agents?

Lamb has earned a new deal, his numbers are comparable to Justin Jefferson's and Lamb was one of the few Cowboys that actually did put up a decent stat line against the Pack, 9 receptions for 110 yards.

I'm just saying that if you play hard ball with your star players, dont expect to get any "discounts" when other players are next in line. This is why Dak aint gonna take a penny less than $60 and Parsons, wow, no telling what he is going to want. And you cant franchise everybody and hold them hostage, so being a penny pinching jerk to your star players is a really good way to run them out of town.