Jerry Jones: No urgency to get contract done with Lamb

rags747

Reaction score
I actually love Jerry response here. What did CD do in that Gab game except have a total meltdown with Dak that McCarthy actually had to go over to him and hold his hand. No money for any of these guys until they freaking win, hell CD is still 100% under contract.

Sydla

Reaction score
I actually love Jerry response here. What did CD do in that Gab game except have a total meltdown with Dak that McCarthy actually had to go over to him and hold his hand. No money for any of these guys until they freaking win, hell CD is still 100% under contract.
Hahahaha

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I don't know what to believe.

I would trade him to an AFC team but that's just me. We don't need three Superstars taking up 75% of the cap.
Honestly, there isn't ANYONE on this team I wouldn't trade for picks right now. Load up on the 2025 draft. This season is pointing at the abyss.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I don't know what to believe.

I would trade him to an AFC team but that's just me. We don't need three Superstars taking up 75% of the cap.
Yea, like Aikman, Emmit, and Irvin. Who needs um??

tomokawan

Reaction score
I feel like Jerry doesn’t like to be backed into a corner. He doesn’t want to set any records for biggest contracts. Lamb better just show up for the games he might not get a contract from Dallas. I could see them putting the first round tender on Dak (if they can - that’s not a trade) and trading Ceedee. That might get them 2 more 1sts next year. That’s enough to build up the whole team, new QB, DE, WR and 2nd round RB…team rebuilt and Jerry avoids to big contracts
Emmitt backed his butt in a corner. How did that work out??

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Nah the old man is setting Dakster up for a major fall performance-wise and forget any deals as Jerry is DONE with DAK!
Hey honestly speaking he's done it all for Dak from massive contracts, trading a 1st for Cooper, and having him pampered to death.
Dak is in his last season as a Dallas Cowboy!
I wouldn't bet the farm on that.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Emmitt backed his butt in a corner. How did that work out??
I think Zeke did too. It worked out for them and I think Jerry felt they were close to a Super Bowl plus they were fan favorites. But now and with new coaches coming in, I think a rookie QB could be up to speed in a few seasons. The same goes for a WR, I will say I’m for giving Ceedee a big contract he’s young enough and you won’t have to spend a first rounder on a WR that way. I still don’t think 30 or 35m is a realistic number for a WR when a few years ago 20m was too high and they let Cooper go. If they can get a 1st for Ceedee I would take that.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Told you he was pissed after the GB game.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the GB game.

You are clueless. If it did all none playoff teams players would all be on vet minimums until they made the playoffs.

When players are being compared for new contracts I have never seen just playoff stats being examined. Neither has anyone else.

CD is the one being fined. CD is under contract and can be tagged next year. Therefore CD is the one who has the urgency to get the deal done.

Jerry has enough money. CD wants more money.

CD is losing more money by the day. Regardless of a new contract CD will play this year and be tagged next year if needed.

So CD now has a decision to make, because Jerry believes he has made a fair offer to CD and is now calling his bluff.

stiletto

Reaction score
Has absolutely nothing to do with the GB game.

You are clueless. If it did all none playoff teams players would all be on vet minimums until they made the playoffs.

When players are being compared for new contracts I have never seen just playoff stats being examined. Neither has anyone else.

CD is the one being fined. CD is under contract and can be tagged next year. Therefore CD is the one who has the urgency to get the deal done.

Jerry has enough money. CD wants more money.

CD is losing more money by the day. Regardless of a new contract CD will play this year and be tagged next year if needed.

So CD now has a decision to make, because Jerry believes he has made a fair offer to CD and is now calling his bluff.
Nothing to do with the GB game? How do you know? I'm just curious. Not that I don't believe what you say I just want to know why not. Ownership HAS seen their 12-5 teams totally choke the last 3 years and now a couple of the players who haven't actually risen to the occasion are asking to be paid like they've won the Super Bowl and mostly because they wear Stars on their helmets. At least that's my opinion.

If I owned a business and two of my top earning employees had the most important jobs, got paid the most and totally screwed our Black Friday sale up (along with others). I'd probably want to fire them instead of give them raises.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Which he means???
It means CD is losing money everyday.
It means Jerry has made his final offer.
It means Jerry is comfortable with him sitting out and losing games.
It means CD will be tagged next year and we can do it all over again.
It means the urgency is coming from CD.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
yes lamb is a diva, when he gets his bag he will just cruise , he isnt into winning. This past season was a contract year to him, they all go all out and hard in that contract year. Smart thing to do is trade him for picks, dak too
if they can and get a young cheap qb and draft a new WR next draft with the picks you get for CD!! Build the defense. Only problem is jerry likes the offense, he knows that sells better, and fans love the offensive stars, and so does jerry.
I saw lamb on micah's show lol, and mainly he talked about his clothes and jewelry etc, he has $350,000 worth of clothes, he said he needs more closet space, and more mirrors to look at himself in ! He needs the money for more clothes, closets jewelry , special mirrors etc.
Lamb actually said that?
If that's really true, all I can say is.......:facepalm::facepalm:
Maybe they should trade Dak and Lamb both. Maybe then the Cowboys could get back down to business.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Who knows, maybe it's time to dump the divas and trade 'em for picks, then go get some real football players who'd rather play football than look in the mirror.