Jerry, Kraft, Mc Nair being deposed about Kaepernick

canters

Reaction score
Lets just put it this way, i'm a lot of things before I am a cowboys fan.

Like most quarterbacks in this league lol?
my phone died in mid-post. I was actually defending Kap in the post. The Niners imploded and ran thier coach off, and Kap got his share of the blame. He turned his misfortune into a way to become a victim of the larger society, and did nothing to help himself by becoming involved in nationwide activist groups.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
my phone died in mid-post. I was actually defending Kap in the post. The Niners imploded and ran thier coach off, and Kap got his share of the blame. He turned his misfortune into a way to become a victim of the larger society, and did nothing to help himself by becoming involved in nationwide activist groups.
That is what gets lost in the narrative.

But it sounds better to paint him as a victim and martyr.

He has had his own issues and nobody talks about it because it is not convenient to the story being told.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't believe there was collusion, but I think individually owners have said they're not touching Kap.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

He has had his own issues and nobody talks about it because it is not convenient to the story being told.

All heroes are flawed. But that's what makes them heroes - their humaness. Maybe he had issues, but despite them, he decided to take a stand.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I laughed the other day when the headline was something like "Kaepernick finally signs with someone".....freakin' book deal....that moron probably can't even read
Why can't he read? He was a 4.0 student in high school and damn near had like a 3.5 gpa in college but ok.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Only normal, no one wants a disruption especially at the QB position. Kap has no one to blame but himself. U r either all in as a football player again especially at the QB position or u want to be a social justice warrior, he made his choice so he should continue to protest and try to better the world.
Muhammed Ali was both...

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
How`s he a moron? He`s always come accross as a well spoken guy. Say what you want about his stance, it doesn`t mean he`s dumb.

Even dumb players who have done much worse get multiple chances in this league (Michael Vick)

Michael Vick got arrested and went to jail and still had talent hence why teams wanted to take a risk on the "talent" and winning. He came back and in 2010 wont he NFC east and went to the playoffs.

Kaep didn't get arrested, he played himself out of the league, it happens with many players every year. Colin has never had a QBR above 80 in his career and in 2015 went 2-6 before being benched and a QBR of 47. Then the next year he went 1-10 and a QBR of 55.

Teams don't want him and saw that he sucks. They don't need a 2nd or 3rd string QB who will cause disruptions on the team and influence people.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Yeah when you see the parade of jokers at QB that teams have scrambled to add to their rosters over him, at the very least, it should make one raise an eyebrow.

I mean holy hell, the Texans just added Matt McGloin as a back up in the wake of Watson's injury. Are you honestly going to try to tell me that McGloin is a better backup option than Kep?
Willful ignorance has plagued a certain segment of the NFL fan

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
All heroes are flawed. But that's what makes them heroes - their humaness. Maybe he had issues, but despite them, he decided to take a stand.
What is his stand built on? He is a player who once drew a fine for a racial slur.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hero......what a joke

I'll leave the rest alone ....... I don't want to get banned over Neil Kaepernick

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Not his fan club president but I respect the caNuse he's fighting for. Just like most Americans should. But because you aren't the victim here you can't relate or care what's going on outside of your little box. It says enough about you that you think Blake Bortles is a better qb than Kap lol. Laughable lol.
Read option is dead in the NFL....... it may get resurrected in a few years when there are no more pocket passers coming from the NCAA but for now Blake Bortles is a helluva lot better than your boy

Tell him to eat a burger before he turns into Adrien Brody

diefree666

Reaction score

He is NOTHING close to a hero.

He knew he was going to be cut and under the influence of his radical girlfriend decided to stage the whole thing acting like it really mattered. He KNEW once he started it that cutting him would be very difficult; and that from that point on he could make a case for being the victim.

He is nothing but a lying two faced POS.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

What issues are you referring to?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is NOTHING close to a hero.

He knew he was going to be cut and under the influence of his radical girlfriend decided to stage the whole thing acting like it really mattered. He KNEW once he started it that cutting him would be very difficult; and that from that point on he could make a case for being the victim.

He is nothing but a lying two faced POS.

Do your research. He wasnt cut.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Read option is dead in the NFL....... it may get resurrected in a few years when there are no more pocket passers coming from the NCAA but for now Blake Bortles is a helluva lot better than your boy

Tell him to eat a burger before he turns into Adrien Brody
What is your "boy" Blake Bortles good at aside from being bad?

rags747

Reaction score
Muhammed Ali was both...
Ali was Greatness, best of all time...Kap not so much. Ali gave up 3 yrs of his prime for his beliefs, Kap opted out of his SF contract as he thought he could do better, it was not taken away from him as in Ali's case...Obviously he choose the incorrect door. He now has plenty of time for any cause that he sees fit to support. I leave my job at IBM for greener pastures, no other Co hires me...Hmmm, maybe I should have stayed at IBM.