Jerry, Kraft, Mc Nair being deposed about Kaepernick

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If only there could be an outcome with Jerry similar to Donald Carter of the Clippers.

Proximo

Reaction score
My opinion-

Don't care if he's a trash QB or not, but I would bet a pretty penny that him and his legal team won't come close to PROVING collusion.

I mean seriously, even if they did collude against him, you think a bunch of billionaires are dumb enough to leave a trail?

Proximo

Reaction score
Teams can not have you play for them for just about any reason they want except race, sex, national origin, religion,etc and even those must be proven and unless someone comes right out and says it it almost impossible to prove.

EXACTLY THIS.

Pretty much end of discussion in my opinion.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Afraid of the other owners? No way. Hell if a team will sign a dog killer they will sign anyone if he can help them win. No owner will sign him because he isn't very good and they have done a cost benefit analysis of signing him.

Someone signed Greg Hardy too. Someone signed Aldon Smith.

How do they justify it? "Oh Kap is kneeling because he's disrespecting the flag". They changed the narrative of why Kap was kneeling so they can justify him not being in this league. Clear as day what's going on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My opinion-

Don't care if he's a trash QB or not, but I would bet a pretty penny that him and his legal team won't come close to PROVING collusion.

I mean seriously, even if they did collude against him, you think a bunch of billionaires are dumb enough to leave a trail?

They were dumb enough to give Goodell power. They've done a lot of dumb things. But I do agree....I can't see them leaving a trail on their cell phone.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
So they only asked 3 owners huh...The rest must have signed Lap.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He is NOTHING close to a hero.

He knew he was going to be cut and under the influence of his radical girlfriend decided to stage the whole thing acting like it really mattered. He KNEW once he started it that cutting him would be very difficult; and that from that point on he could make a case for being the victim.

He is nothing but a lying two faced POS.
Fortunately, you don't get to decide for others whom they consider heroes. ;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They don't have to agree to ban him. No one wants him. If they tried to black ball Tom Brady how would that work out?

A team would sign him before he had breakfast the next morning.
But that's the basis of collusion. If you can't prove the owners got together to agree to ban Kap, there is no collusion.

canters

Reaction score
Unless someone is stupid enough to sent an email or text to another owner about not signing him. I doubt such evidence exists.

rags747

Reaction score
The facts are that #1 owners do not want employees hurting their bottom line and #2 coaches do not want a cancer on the team especially a QB. It all seems very sensible to me.

Any business owners on this board that say they would allow one of their employees to protest at the front door to their business, well I just call bs.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
But that's the basis of collusion. If you can't prove the owners got together to agree to ban Kap, there is no collusion.

But didn't Baltimore almost sign him earlier this season until his gf posted that dumb picture? Isn't that a sign that not all owners were in on the collusion?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone signed Greg Hardy too. Someone signed Aldon Smith.

How do they justify it? "Oh Kap is kneeling because he's disrespecting the flag". They changed the narrative of why Kap was kneeling so they can justify him not being in this league. Clear as day what's going on.
Hardy and Smith are 100x better players than Kaepernick.