Jerry, Kraft, Mc Nair being deposed about Kaepernick

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
reading comprehension is your friend. I did not say he was cut: I said he started this whole STUNT to keep from being cut.

I'm well aware of what you said. You claim he started this "stunt" so he wouldn't get cut.....but at the end he didn't get cut.......so your logic is flawed.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
"
Vontaze Burfict: Leonard Fournette can beat us, Blake Bortles can’t"
Bengals' strategy vs. Jags? 'Let Blake throw the ball'

What a joke lol.
You solved the case....... call Mark Geragos ASAP

Verdict

Reaction score
People need a reason to justify why people don't like them.

That are lot of unlikable losers that claim racism is the reason people don't like them.

In reality when people don't like you then they will use anything to cut you down. If you're fat, have a big nose or are of a difflerent race then they'll call you names based on those attributes.

It's much easier to believe people are racist than to accept that you are just not a very likeable person and people therefore call you names for the fun of it.

It's the reason unlikable people like Kaepernick moan about racism while likeable people like Darren Woodson tend to avoid the subject.

T.O. could play pretty well too but he was also an *******. Eventually he wasn't on a team because his ability to play was over rided by the fact that he was an *******.

Teams can not have you play for them for just about any reason they want except race, sex, national origin, religion,etc and even those must be proven and unless someone comes right out and says it it almost impossible to prove.

Verdict

Reaction score
Kapernick is out of the league. Fact.
Blake Bortles is a starter in this league. Fact.
Jay Cutler is a starter in this league. Fact.
Joe Flacco is a starter in this league. Fact.
Josh McCown is a starter in this league. Fact.

No team wants to sign him. Check mate.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't believe there was collusion, but I think individually owners have said they're not touching Kap.

They don't have to agree to ban him. No one wants him. If they tried to black ball Tom Brady how would that work out?

A team would sign him before he had breakfast the next morning.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Ali was Greatness, best of all time...Kap not so much. Ali gave up 3 yrs of his prime for his beliefs, Kap opted out of his SF contract as he thought he could do better, it was not taken away from him as in Ali's case...Obviously he choose the incorrect door. He now has plenty of time for any cause that he sees fit to support. I leave my job at IBM for greener pastures, no other Co hires me...Hmmm, maybe I should have stayed at IBM.
So you are just going to ignore the fact that even the 49ers organization said they were going to release him? Please stop comparing your job to a professional athlete's. It ain't exactly the same. Please don't move the goal posts. Ali did both. Kaepernick can as well. Yall don't have a problem with the protest in general, only who's doing the protesting.

Zordon

Reaction score
So you are just going to ignore the fact that even the 49ers organization said they were going to release him? Please stop comparing your job to a professional athlete's. It ain't exactly the same. Please don't move the goal posts. Ali did both. Kaepernick can as well. Yall don't have a problem with the protest in general, only who's doing the protesting.
Save your breath. These people hated Ali until he was silenced. Same thing with MLK. Now everybody loves them. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rags747

Reaction score
Y'all obviously playing that fake phony card as usual...whatever dude.

Verdict

Reaction score
We get that......which is why this lawsuit exists. Some owners i'm sure would give him a shot. Some are afraid.

Afraid of the other owners? No way. Hell if a team will sign a dog killer they will sign anyone if he can help them win. No owner will sign him because he isn't very good and they have done a cost benefit analysis of signing him.