Jerry, Kraft, Mc Nair being deposed about Kaepernick

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Finally I think u and I can agree on something. Game coming up soon, I will be shocked if we make it competitive, but I will of course still watch. Good luck...

We're gonna be alright. I'm banking on them sucking against the run and doing everything they can to stop it and failing.

canters

Reaction score
I'm well aware of who his girlfriend in. She works for Hot 97...a radio station in NY. I'm not familiar with what group you are referring to though.
She is beautiful and no doubt has influence on him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Right, but it's both, Not one or the other. If he had no controversy surrounding him, he'd probably be on a team. If he was a better QB with the same baggage, he'd be on a team.

From a GM perspective, if you're bringing in Kap, you have the controversy and publicity to deal with, along with having Kaepernick learn the playbook and get up to speed in practice.

With that said, he probably can't be worse than Tom Savage, so maybe the Texans will pull the trigger?

It's Texas, not entirely sure how fans will react to that signing.

Simply don't think it would be much of a positive. However, if Kap came in and started winning games - people will forget his off the field stuff. That's just how it works.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess I'm not clear why Jerry is involved in this. We haven't really needed a quarterback, have we?

CODE_BLUE56

Reaction score
It's Texas, not entirely sure how fans will react to that signing.

Simply don't think it would be much of a positive. However, if Kap came in and started winning games - people will forget his off the field stuff. That's just how it works.
Yea, he probably won't be super well-received by Texans fans.

I think he's worth a look if your QB is truly awful, like Savage. He played pretty well last season, even though the 49ers were terrible.

rags747

Reaction score
Ray Lewis had Kap signed with the Ravens, all was good until Kaps gf started tweeting that the Ravens owner Biscotti was a slave owner...Kinda went downhill from there. Lewis was very pissed off and has advised Kap to keep the politics outside of football...don't believe it's working though.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yea, he probably won't be super well-received by Texans fans.

I think he's worth a look if your QB is truly awful, like Savage. He played pretty well last season, even though the 49ers were terrible.

I think there is a good argument his play mirrors Watson's in many ways as well. It would be a good fit, better fit with them than Ravens.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
"
Vontaze Burfict: Leonard Fournette can beat us, Blake Bortles can’t"
Bengals' strategy vs. Jags? 'Let Blake throw the ball'

What a joke lol.
Bortles 24/38 259 1 TD...... 20 yds Rushing.......W 23-7
Fournette DNP
You are getting really good at being wrong all the time

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
People like him....they know what this is about. He keeps pushing the goal post back and changing the narrative. No one has supported any cop killers. Not once.

The problem people like him have is that they don't like how Kapernick is protesting.......but they can't complain about why he's protesting because it will make them look bad. So instead of acknowledging what's really going on and the real discussion here.......guys like that make up a narrative and argue against something that isn't even being argued. The topic here is police brutality. Oppression. Civil rights. Common decency.

But instead, these same people run and create a different narrative that is on par with what Kap is fighting against. They use the troops and the american flag deviate what the true discussion is.

Now you're being childish.
First, yes, I do get to choose my heroes.
Second, if you think this is about supporting cop killers, no wonder you have no understanding of this issue.
But continue with your all-or-nothing perspective.
You don't even know who you are sucking up to....... ignorance is bliss an y'all are blissful **

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You don't even know who you are sucking up to....... ignorance is bliss an y'all are blissful **
Well, now that's an intelligent post.
See, that's your problem. You can't evaluate issues for the issue itself. You look at the person and then decide whether the issue is important. But even people of ill-repute or people who aren't perfect and who have flaws can be right on a particular issue.

Hence, my "heroes are flawed" point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Its clear you're just like the rest of these people and have no point or argument.....you're just upset that your football is being interrupted by someone standing up for something in life and not being selfish.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are also 100x's worse human beings.

Everyone claims to be a "american" but what does it say when you consider what those two morons did to what Kapernick did? Its not even in the same ballpark. Shouldn't even be in the same sentence .

I didn't say anything about Hardy or Smith in terms of character.

They have elite talent.

Kaepernick is not better than RG3.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't say anything about Hardy or Smith in terms of character.

They have elite talent.

Kaepernick is not better than RG3.

Kapernick has lead his team to the Super Bowl....RGIII...yeah.

And there was a point when everyone thought Kap was a elite talent.