Jerry, Kraft, Mc Nair being deposed about Kaepernick

Sydla

Reaction score
We will have to agree to disagree.

Did he not Play out his deal in SF on the bench and then turn down an offer from SF? If he was productive he would be playing somewhere.

LOL. You can't agree to disagree here. You said something that should be easily found. If the Ravens owner had said what you claimed he said, it would be pretty widely reported.

And yet I can't find anything close to that with a google search. I think you either just made it up or got it off some BS blog or something.

Sydla

Reaction score
The owner of the Ravens confirmed the offer, but there was some disagreement over terms.

Again, proof? I would suspect if the Ravens owner has publicly confirmed they made an offer to Kap, it would be a pretty well reported story, especially in light of the fact the league is being sued for collusion here.

And yet, no internet search I ran found what you are claiming.

So at this point, the only conclusion unless you have something is that you have a bad memory or made this up or maybe got hoodwinked by some bizarre news outlet or blog.

Sage3030

Reaction score
How rich is the above post?

It boggles me that someone with absolutely zero access to him, no first-hand conversations to reference, et cetera, can somehow claim the Kap “doesn’t really understand what he’s fighting for.”

The hubris to do so is astonishing.

Secondly, to claim a guy that’s help lead a team to a Super Bowl appearance and coming off a season in which he threw 16 TDs/4 INT in part-time duty isn’t somehow qualified to even be a backup in the league.

#comedyrelief

When you make this statement:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

While wearing a shirt with Fidel Castro on it.... I don’t think he does. The irony of that press conference was too much.

erod

Reaction score
When you make this statement:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

While wearing a shirt with Fidel Castro on it.... I don’t think he does. The irony of that press conference was too much.

Yep.

Kaepernick is dumb as a hammer. He has no clue what his argument is.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I really don’t care to do anything refernce him or feel compelled to admit anything. This a forum about our beloved Cowboys. Where is the popcorn?

ha, comes into a thread about kaep, makes false statements about kaep, but tries to make it seem like he doesnt care once he cant back up his statements. makes sense

canters

Reaction score
ha, comes into a thread about kaep, makes false statements about kaep, but tries to make it seem like he doesnt care once he cant back up his statements. makes sense
If he was a Cowboy, I would care.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
If he was a Cowboy, I would care.
My point is you replied to multiple people and made several posts in this thread about him but lost interest and only care about cowboys once you were found to be wrong.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Again, proof? I would suspect if the Ravens owner has publicly confirmed they made an offer to Kap, it would be a pretty well reported story, especially in light of the fact the league is being sued for collusion here.

And yet, no internet search I ran found what you are claiming.

So at this point, the only conclusion unless you have something is that you have a bad memory or made this up or maybe got hoodwinked by some bizarre news outlet or blog.

I thought the owner said they did NOT make an offer and the report was false?

canters

Reaction score
As was stated earlier, if Kap was productive in SF at the end of his time there, he likely would be playing somewhere. There is too much cash on the table to do otherwise.

Heck, if he was better than Dak, I would sign him.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Someone needs to offer him a minimum contract (like McGloin and others have signed) to be a backup which he will deny because he wants to be played millions. After he denies the offer case is closed.
You don't think that will be transparent?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
There's a big difference in what these QB's are getting signed for and what Kaepernick thinks he's worth.
I don't think there have been any reports of Kaep saying anything about money he is looking for. That's all speculation.

Sydla

Reaction score
As was stated earlier, if Kap was productive in SF at the end of his time there, he likely would be playing somewhere. There is too much cash on the table to do otherwise.

Heck, if he was better than Dak, I would sign him.

His last year in San Fran he had a QB rating of 91 with 16 TDs and 4 interceptions. To suggest he was not productive is a reach. Those numbers aren't eye popping but certainly better than what you'd get out of the likes of Matt McGloin, Brandon Weeden, etc., right?

mardwin

Reaction score
I laughed the other day when the headline was something like "Kaepernick finally signs with someone".....freakin' book deal....that moron probably can't even read

Why can't he read because he's black? He graduated from the University of Nevada with a degree in business. Do your research before offending others.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Some how I doubt there is are emails floating around in which the owners are talking about black balling Kap for the good of the league.

Any phone records can be explained away 100 different ways as well.

The whole thing is nonsense and almost impossible to prove without some one coming forward and saying yes we colluded.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
His last year in San Fran he had a QB rating of 91 with 16 TDs and 4 interceptions. To suggest he was not productive is a reach. Those numbers aren't eye popping but certainly better than what you'd get out of the likes of Matt McGloin, Brandon Weeden, etc., right?

on-field-struggles-colin-kaepernick-last-2-seasons-nfl-rank-26791054.png