Jerry open to trading down

Chasing6

Reaction score
He’s not trading down…makes no sense to. Draft bpa don’t make this any harder than it has to be….you are not some draft wizard….
90% chance he trades down. Drafting a 6-8 RT that only started 8 games to replace T. Smith is a dumb decision.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s not trading down…makes no sense to. Draft bpa don’t make this any harder than it has to be….you are not some draft wizard….
The problem is that they can't just draft BPA.

They have pretty much backed themselves into having to land at least one if not two offensive line starters in the first two rounds.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It’s too good and deep a draft not to trade down. We must get another pick in the 3rd or 4th round. There’s is not likely to be a player at 24 that makes it worth going from pick 87 to to 184 without a selection.

Chasing6

Reaction score

They have pretty much backed themselves into having to land at least one if not two offensive line starters in the first two rounds.
Well the good news is we need a LT, OC, possible a Guard, if we move Smith, a RB, DT, DE, LB, WR and a CB.

So they would have a pretty good shout at the best player available being a need.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Just read two reports Jerry is trying to move up and get the Falcons 8th spot and get one of the top WR which in turn means Lamb may not get 30 mill a year. All kinds of talk out there tonight.

Brax

Reaction score
Jerry, there is no Micah Parsons available by the 24th pick. Quit messing around. Trade down that #24th original pick TWICE and pick up some much needed picks.
You never know who’s going to be around
(Aaron Rodgers falling to the 24th selection )
Funny how things work out sometimes, Jerry should get so lucky

starfan1

Reaction score

One yes 2 would be a bonus but that 2nd one get lucky late. I myself am hoping OL in 1 then LB or DT in 2. RB in third

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s too good and deep a draft not to trade down. We must get another pick in the 3rd or 4th round. There’s is not likely to be a player at 24 that makes it worth going from pick 87 to to 184 without a selection.
My stance on this thinking is it just never works. Extra picks doesn't mean better players. More times than not those guys bust. So it depends what i'm trading away from in the 1st. Sometime I can take a single or a double in the 1st round as opposed to striking out completely.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Why have they done that? Its important they get the best players they can....they can't take the approach of feeling the pressure to find starters this year......this is how mistakes happen.