Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Qcard

Reaction score
Show me where I said Rush had 'greatness'.......oh wait, I referred to him as a game manager....the type of QB Dallas needed to succeed.....and the type of QB Dak was in 2016 but his inflated ego and contract will not allow him to be in spite of momentarily saying he would step back in pushing when he returned from injury.

Yeah, your later comment is always expected as you are known for it.
Show me where I said Prescott was Great? Right back at you Weirdo

I did say Prescott was Elite after Tampa win...:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how your elite balloon deflated....crashed like the Hindenburg.
Agreed Dakota Prescott played poorly the next Week.

See how easy it is to criticize Prescott and still treat Dak Haters like imbeciles.....

Dak Haters are a loud and dumb minority supported by other team fans whom hate the Cowboys :muttley:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Don't forget Dak had the 3rd most fumbles lost in 2018....tied for 1st most fumbles lost in 2021........so it's nice to see Dak set a new high in a different type of turnover to make him a more well-rounded joke of a QB.
Goalpost Shifting in it's Pure Form:muttley:

Dak Haters are imbeciles

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How long would a thread go if the title was:

"Jerry Jones says water is wet, while Dak eats a bacon sandwich in the background"

over/under 20 pages?

bigE79

Reaction score

Now I know Jerry has obviously lost his mind.. choke boy NEVER fixed his mistakes,it happened almost every game..Ints, fumbling..etc,he even vowed after each game that he would learn and not make those mistakes again,and then, he'd do it again...look no further then that 9er game...the guy is a mental midget... screw you Jerry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Funny Aikman said the same thing about Dak plenty of times during games. Where's was the outcry? What's the difference in Aikman saying it?
there can be no logic for this war, it must dredge on and there must be casualties.... there is "Who is right/ wrong" at stake! Its worth every word especially the great great labels that come from it. He must either be horrible or great because we all no he cant just be the QB of a team who hasnt won in 21 years before he got here (and be careful because if you bring that up then you could be slighting QB's before him and literally the arguments flop sides and labels.)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's just not good when EVERY year Jerry and Stephen have to constantly defend Dak to make him look good. The Dak Window is over...you don't keep the same starting QB forever when they don't win a championship. It just doesn't happen in this league. It took Peyton Manning a long time to finally win a SB but by that time, we all knew Peyton was good enough...he just needed to get over the hump. Dak is not Peyton

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
he's trying to sell to the dumb fans why he's going to restructure his contract so we can keep the gimp for 5 more years.
Exactly, His demographic is now the face painters and that idiot who goes to the draft in his Cowboy helmet and yuks it up for the camera.

Serious and long time fans left him years ago.

His clown act is a disgrace.

Qcard

Reaction score
Because Rush went 5-1 while getting paid 5% of what Prescott makes

Which one makes more sense to salivate over?
Yet, when you place 5-1 Wins in context 6 Seasons :lmao: below average puke!!

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yet, when you place 5-1 Wins in context 6 Seasons :lmao: below average puke!!
....and when you place your precious Dak's 2-4 playoff record after 8 seasons....below average puke.

PS

Cooper Rush only has 5 seasons of NFL experience, not 6....so if you want to try and pretend to make a point at least do the research and get your facts right.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed Dakota Prescott played poorly the next Week.

See how easy it is to criticize Prescott and still treat Dak Haters like imbeciles.....

Dak Haters are a loud and dumb minority supported by other team fans whom hate the Cowboys :muttley:
I agree he is inconsistant. That never works out good for a 1 and done playoff format like the NFL. That's why he should finish his contract and let his era end then. Maybe get a broadxaster job like Romo.