Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
@jazzcat22 @Stash @CouchCoach

So is this being allowed now without issue? The continuation of certain members to insult veterans? Just curious.
Many of us are veterans as well, but we don't use it in our handles to brag or attack while trying to get special privileges like you do. You attack, then cry like a kid when retaliated upon. Typical. Saw many like you when enlisted and even more now. If you truly want to know what the word "punk" stands for, it means "something or someone worthless or unimportant". That's exactly what you and your attacks have become. You want respect? Show respect.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That all depends on how you define success. Jerry has failed this team since Jimmy left. Getting to the playoffs, and winning a first round game once in a while, is not the goal. The Cowboys haven't even sniffed a NFC Championship game in 28 years. Think about that. What's even more depressing is who is on deck...
Very true, but they have been very close as of late. Just need to take that last step.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jerry, as we are going into year 8 and he still has a lot of flaws either he isn't much of an "eliminator" or he was ridiculously flawed when you gave him the contract.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Many of us are veterans as well, but we don't use it in our handles to brag or attack while trying to get special privileges like you do. You attack, then cry like a kid when retaliated upon. Typical. Saw many like you when enlisted and even more now. If you truly want to know what the word "punk" stands for, it means "something or someone worthless or unimportant". That's exactly what you and your attacks have become. You want respect? Show respect.
You would not know the meaning of respect if it kicked you in the balls

Qcard

Reaction score
Yep...there always those Superduper Veterans :lmao:

I served too! Thank you for your Service!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Back-to-back 12-5 seasons, back-to-back playoff births, especially this past year with much less talent. Sounds like a pretty good job as a GM to me.
;) All Jerrah has to do for you to say he is a good GM is praise Dak it would Seem. Lack of Playoff Success I guess is not worth mentioning since we are the Regular Season Champs!