Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Many of us are veterans as well, but we don't use it in our handles to brag or attack while trying to get special privileges like you do. You attack, then cry like a kid when retaliated upon. Typical. Saw many like you when enlisted and even more now. If you truly want to know what the word "punk" stands for, it means "something or someone worthless or unimportant". That's exactly what you and your attacks have become. You want respect? Show respect.
You know nothing of the word respect for you use a veteran's status as a means to demean and insult when you disagree with something they say about Dak so do not feign ignorance of what you do as we all know what you are and what you do.
While others may allow you to get away with your BS tactics, I won't and will call you out on it every time.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yep...there always those Superduper Veterans :lmao:

I served too! Thank you for your Service!!
Nobody brings up military status other than those that use it to attack others as an emotional means to defend their love of Dak when they feel he is criticized 'unjustly' but no worries as it's now open season on insults from hereon in.

Jipper

Reaction score
I just wonder truly if there is going to be a change in dak with the new offense....if we don't see something this year then he's truly lost....it's the last chance to show something....

I thought last year was that last chance but will give one more with a new offense...

btgboys41

Reaction score
I just wonder truly if there is going to be a change in dak with the new offense....if we don't see something this year then he's truly lost....it's the last chance to show something....

I thought last year was that last chance but will give one more with a new offense...
I could see some change but it may not translate to results. For example, they may be less risky in the air but not score as much. I could see Dak’s INTs go down.

I don’t think scheme is the issue. I think priorities is the issue. If they invest more into D tackles and O line, they may boost the kind of offensive production they want, and give the O extra possessions with the defense getting more stops.

It’s a boring answer I know but I think the lines are the key. Otherwise, it’s kind of a hamster wheel when they play tougher teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shut your trap, Army punk.

Many of us are veterans as well, but we don't use it in our handles to brag or attack while trying to get special privileges like you do. You attack, then cry like a kid when retaliated upon. Typical. Saw many like you when enlisted and even more now. If you truly want to know what the word "punk" stands for, it means "something or someone worthless or unimportant". That's exactly what you and your attacks have become. You want respect? Show respect.
Not sure you're one to lecture anybody on this topic. But..."they" are letting you name call...so carry on I guess!

Jipper

Reaction score
I could see some change but it may not translate to results. For example, they may be less risky in the air but not score as much. I could see Dak’s INTs go down.

I don’t think scheme is the issue. I think priorities is the issue. If they invest more into D tackles and O line, they may boost the kind of offensive production they want, and give the O extra possessions with the defense getting more stops.

It’s a boring answer I know but I think the lines are the key. Otherwise, it’s kind of a hamster wheel when they play tougher teams.
Lines always make a difference and can cover up other areas of weakness.

However i will say scheme may be what's needed here as dak has had very good lines consistently through his career...defense yes, need more defense absolutely.

I'm just hoping a freshish approach makes a difference...dunno though.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
JJ maxed out with hiring Jimmy J and letting him build a winner

He talks like a spectator at a game saying....I could, etc whenthe glory days are long gone proven by his success since the foolish 500 coaches quote

switzer owes the Pittsburgh QB for the 2 picks that gave the boys that SB win

Jipper

Reaction score
JJ maxed out with hiring Jimmy J and letting him build a winner

He talks like a spectator at a game saying....I could, etc whenthe glory days are long gone proven by his success since the foolish 500 coaches quote

switzer owes the Pittsburgh QB for the 2 picks that gave the boys that SB win
Larry brown took, nothing was given

Neil O'Donnell put the ball where it was supposed to but the receiver Hastings turned the wrong way on the route and the rest is history

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You know nothing of the word respect for you use a veteran's status as a means to demean and insult when you disagree with something they say about Dak so do not feign ignorance of what you do as we all know what you are and what you do.
While others may allow you to get away with your BS tactics, I won't and will call you out on it every time.
he's in love with dak and will go on a scorch-the-earth defense.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I really do feel a sense of deja vu hearing Jerry talk Dak. It’s just like Garrett. Then he will be gone around a decade in and they will act like it never happened.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Possibly but I'd much rather have 10 years of dak than 10 years of Garrett
Maybe! Just saying that they’re falling over themselves to say ridiculous stuff that doesn’t match and it’s strange. You can say you love your QB but everyone needs work and needs to step up without going to extremes. They did this with Garrett and then he was gone and out of the league and they never acknowledge he existed. Until you reach another level just say “Daks our guy, we think he can get us there but he needs work like everyone else to reach the next step.”

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When Qcard said to AC that he was a veteran also, AC was all lovey dovey with Qcard and that is because they both are in love with Dak, yet when someone like myself and others that served and say something bad about Dak then the insults start taking over like, Gomer Pyle, Rambo, and all kinds of crap. Yeah, served my butt!