Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Maybe a dodge ball tournament on the ocho can solve this war, I'm pretty sure i know the poster who is perfect for Ben stillers character.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yet again you bring military service into your comments to attack someone to protect any criticism of Dak.

Since it's been made clear you are free to belittle people on here by using their service as a form of insult I am done engaging with you and instead will converse with those that are capable of having an adult dialogue.
10-4. Sounds great since you can't keep from attacking those who support Dak.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Usually a QB with a team with back to back Seasons and a playoff road win is braggable stuff..but Dak Haters are too vested in Hate
It doesn't matter which side of the continuum one is on in regards to Dak, Jerry doesn't help himself, the coaches or the team with his constant droning.

As the owner he does have the right to support and drive the narrative into areas that are not controversial no matter how difficult the media is.

He doesn't have to talk about Dak, or MM coaching hires or the change in philosophy of the Cowboys. He can do what BB does and just mumble his way into nothingness, then turn the conversation into the draft.

In many ways the man is a walking media disaster, and he has never understood the value of talking less.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My guess is because they are desperate to 'fit in' with others when at the end of the day all they have is the CZ as a 'badge of honor'.
My 4 years of service for country, plus 7+ years on a rescue truck while bringing over 70 people back to life, plus saving hundreds of lives and property is all the badge of honor I need.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My 4 years of service for country, plus 7+ years on a rescue truck while bringing over 70 people back to life, plus saving hundreds of lives and property is all the badge of honor I need.

You want me to ask them questions? Hey, 4 years in service you should be able to answer them without even thinking, unless you are flat out lying.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No one has lied about anything, unlike you Eagles troll.
If I was an outsider that didn't know how you operate and I was reading this conversation it would look like you are just saying things to say things and when asked question to valid the things you say you get defensive and won't answer. That would lead one to believe you are fibbing.

However, I am not an outsider, and I do know how you operate. So, the lack of answers you are giving is 100% expected. You've been a little bit of everything around here. You have a habit of becoming whatever you believe will help your argument.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I was an outsider that didn't know how you operate and I was reading this conversation it would look like you are just saying things to say things and when asked question to valid the things you say you get defensive and won't answer. That would lead one to believe you are fibbing.

However, I am not an outsider, and I do know how you operate. So, the lack of answers you are giving is 100% expected. You've been a little bit of everything around here. You have a habit of becoming whatever you believe will help your argument.

AC played semi-pro football, too! Jack of all trades, and a master of none.