NumOneQB

Reaction score
YOU’RE STILL GIVING BETTING ADVICE???
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

“DURRRRR BET THE HOUSE ON WASHINGTON, YOU GUYS!!”

“DURRRR HEINICKE’S GOING FOR 300 AND 3 TDs, YOU GUYS!!!”

You don’t know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Some of the haters just flat out hate for no reason other than to hate. It’s beyond being a contrarian.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, I liked Romo, but if you asked other teams about him they would tell you give him time he will throw up some picks and choke.
I'm sorry, but the absolute truth is Romo was known as a choker around the league, Romo lost respect of fans of other teams as well
because they all knew he would do something very dumb at the worst possible time.. These are facts. Prescott does not face this level
of criticism.
That is totally incorrect. It's a FACT he wasn't as big a choker as you claim.
Maybe if he had a defense that gives him 14 points and 5 turnovers?
You probably think he "choked" against Peyton and broncos. Very few qbs have ever gone toe to toe with one of Peytons best games. How about a timely defensive stop there?
Romos got great numbers in game winning drives and 4th qtr comebacks, some of the best of his day among very good qbs. You choose to not accept those facts, so not buying your claim about liking him.
Anyway....let's get back to Dak's slump.:)

Beaker42

Reaction score
Well well Jerry. Calling out the QB? Nice. When the guy signing the checks says something, thats a good incentive to play better lol
Except the same dipstick calling out his QB is the same one who made it rain all over Dak. He’s an idiot who invested in fool’s gold.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Because they don't see things exactly as you.
I think they do see it though. I just don't think they'll ever say it on here because they have appearances too keep up.

What we say about Dak and other guys is what they're all thinking but afraid to say because of backlash.

If you ask them to bet everything they have on Dak Prescott ever leading an NFL franchise to a Super Bowl win or they can have the field, they'll take the field every single time. They don't really believe in him like they put on. They just feel like they have to play that role.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I allowed my players to play in the band...it was cool to see them out the with their uniforms....I joke about it, but I really respect those kids....they bust their butts and put in a lot of time.....my wife was a drum major and my daughter was a three time state champ on the piano with the Jazz Band....
We did work hard.....we did 2 a days for two weeks in marching band before school started. Our band marched in rose bowl parade....1981. Defiance (ohio) Marching Band of Class ....240 strong!

shabazz

Reaction score
If you all wait a few minutes, I'll go check Urban Dictionary for the meanings of Arkansas Slump and Pittsburgh Slump. I'm guessing that they are vastly different, and quite possibly Class 3 mis-demeanors. (is that last word really blocked?!)

........yes it’s blocked because it disenfranchises historically marginalized people.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We did work hard.....we did 2 a days for two weeks in marching band before school started. Our band marched in rose bowl parade....1981. Defiance (ohio) Marching Band of Class ....240 strong!
Our band from Harlingen TX marched in the Rose bowl parade in the late 80s....they were fired up.....I'm sure it was a great experience for all of you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Truth be told, I got my first HC position because of our band director.....he had a great program and was on the hiring committee......he went to bat for me and we worked closely to make sure that our kids could have time to participate on different activities...we came up with a great schedule.....

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Glad he is feeling the heat straight from the top.

Don't complain, don't make excuses, get your head in the game, and play better and make smarter decisions that lead to winning,
Looking at all the coaching staff comments they all say Dak is healthy. There is also reference to his mechanics and again seems like positive replies. It does seem to be almost entirely getting his head into the game as you said. He looks very nervous in the pocket with dancing feet. Making decisions based on chances of getting hit. On the rollout he just looks desperate to get rid of the ball no matter what poor body position he is in. Frankly I was surprised, after his injury last year, that this wasn't the problem to start the season. That calf injury has him thinking the body is about to fail me again and I better baby it. Hopefully just enough reps and surviving a few hits will get him back to where he actually plays with some competitive drive.