Jerry said, "I would do anything to win another Super Bowl"

the_h0wey

Reaction score
First off, that's a lie, Jerrah. You wouldn't take your clammy hands off the wheel & allow real professionals to run your team. You wouldn't let them build a top ten defense through the draft. (Of course, the way they mis-judge pass rushing talent, I wouldn't let the current crew do it either). Randy Gregory & Taco Charlton-2 picks ahead of TJ Watt-come to mind.

If you truly want to see the Cowboys win it all, sell the team. But, just one more thing you wouldn't do.
except hire a GM...

Big_D

Reaction score
Would do anything for love.... but I won't do "that". Jerry is Meatloaf in this situation. lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Would do anything for love.... but I won't do "that". Jerry is Meatloaf in this situation. lol

5haw0z.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry said, "I would do anything to win another Super Bowl"

Narcissists are hi-LAR-ious. :laugh: Well. Sometimes they are. :(

MikeB80

Reaction score
The unvarnished truth! This was “America’s Team” 11 years before Jerral Wayne bought the most iconic football team on the planet. He didn’t buy the freakin’ Browns.

yep. Had Jerry bought the chargers like he intended earlier more than likely he would be Dan Snyder.

I mean he is Dan Snyder but he would really be Dan Snyder.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Right. No one wants to win more than Jethro. But only his way.

We all know the type . If he can’t play with his ball he doesn’t care if anyone gets to play.

It's the curse of Super Bowl 30. I love that we beat the stinkin' Squealers after our frustration with them in the 70s. However, that that win did was tell Jerry that he was right after all. The team was a winner because of him and not Jimmy Johnson. Of course, in reality that wasn't the case, but that's what Jerry had to think. In reality, Johnson built that Super Bowl 30 team, and Switzer had enough good sense not to blow it up.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he's getting desperate and getting older. Might see some crazy $hit this year from Jerry.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The best business model according to whom?

I'll tell you this much. If any owner admits that they're in the business to make money first, I will be done with professional sports. At that point it will become nothing more than the same kind of entertainment that wrestling provides. And I hate wrestling due to its fakeness.

Xeven

Reaction score
First off, that's a lie, Jerrah. You wouldn't take your clammy hands off the wheel & allow real professionals to run your team. You wouldn't let them build a top ten defense through the draft. (Of course, the way they mis-judge pass rushing talent, I wouldn't let the current crew do it either). Randy Gregory & Taco Charlton-2 picks ahead of TJ Watt-come to mind.

If you truly want to see the Cowboys win it all, sell the team. But, just one more thing you wouldn't do.
Just beg Jimmy Johnson to come be your GM and in 3 years or less your dream will come true.

kskboys

Reaction score
He played college football at Arkansas. So he probably knows more than you do.
Huge disconnect you got there. Playing college football does not indicate knowing a lot about football. What makes you think there's a correlation there?

kskboys

Reaction score
He certainly knows a lot more than the idiots that are obsessed with bad mouthing him. A billionaire hall of famer. Talk about making ones self look bad. That pretty much sums it up.
So, that's why he wastes his 2nd round picks and can't build a playoff winner, because he knows a lot, now we got it!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Huge disconnect you got there. Playing college football does not indicate knowing a lot about football. What makes you think there's a correlation there?
Sure knows more than most including you or I.