Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A wise man once said never argue with an idiot.
Yet there you are...
Haha the funny part is….im not even arguing with you nor engaging in any conversation with uou. Yet, you’re call me an idiot. So let me get this straight I’m an idiot but you came to argue with me…. :laugh: :laugh:

This has to be a joke lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I asked you a question…..if you have 3 idiots call you a deflector out of all the people you have engaged with you would listen to those 3 people who wear helmets and walk on their knuckles?
This is classic marathon and yet another example of the many ways you deflect. Your "question" was moronic and completely misrepresents the reality. Just another form of deflection away from the reality that is you getting called out by a different person on an almost daily basis.

Don't blame me Ronald, it is what it is. Now get me some fries with the burger.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is classic marathon and yet another example of the many ways you deflect. Your "question" was moronic and completely misrepresents the reality. Just another form of deflection away from the reality that is you getting called out by a different person on an almost daily basis.

Don't blame me Ronald, it is what it is. Now get me some fries with the burger.
Are you gonna answer the question or keep deflecting? One last time…..

Do you let the mouth breathing minority define who you are? Would you let someone the caliber of Stevethecowboy lover, or 5star or Sultan define you? It’s a simple question.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Are you gonna answer the question or keep deflecting? One last time…..

Do you let the mouth breathing minority define who you are? Would you let someone the caliber of Stevethecowboy lover, or 5star or Sultan define you? It’s a simple question.
Hmmmmm.....

What would Mark Twain do? lol

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yeah I figured you wouldn’t lol. Nobody takes these guys serious enough I figured you’d play the fence because you’re not man enough to denounce the gutter lol.
You're the gutter, punk. I denounce thee!!!

lol look at you trying to play the tough guy. You cute little duffer. Now where are those fries?

Swagger

Reaction score
If the Cowboys have decided to move on from Dak Prescott you have to question why is he still on the team? The Cowboys are not a team that spends money on free agents to shore up immediate needs, but they are, in effect, going to pay $29 million for a 3rd round compensatory pick? Wouldn’t it serve the Cowboys to insert a different starting quarterback now and have a better sense of what they have going forward? The Rams had Goff as QB1, went to the Super Bowl and subsequently decided he is not “the guy”. They made a move, won a Super Bowl. Wentz was 11-2 as a starter before a season ending injury the year the Eagles won a Super Bowl, they understood Wentz was not “the guy”, they made a move at QB1 and got to a Super Bowl. I’ll bet the Rams and Eagles are considering what to do at QB1 right now going forward. The Cowboys are stuck in idle and may well be closer to the Commanders than they are the Eagles. When is it time to do something?
I agree with your points.

I thought the Cowboys were on the hook to pay Prescott the remainder of the contract regardless but I hold my hands up and stand corrected.

GINeric

Reaction score
The problem here is that you, and a couple others, think if someone makes a comment about just dak, they've just absolved the rest of the team from fault.
You cant go through everyone else first, every single time, before getting to dak.

But of course dak gets a lot of heat. Qbs and coaches always do....its not dak hate just the way it is, always has been always will.
Theres only like 2 people here out of thousands and thousands....blaming just dak.
Is it worth a crusade against everyone?

It's more than just two here blaming just Dak for everything. I'm definitely not a crusade, I'm just come from the era of backing up what you say with real life facts.

I come from an era where your words are respected and mean something.

See alot of these folks aren't cut from that cloth because they'll lie on a man and run and hide like *****es when called out to make their statements match up with real life facts and occurrences.

You don't even see what I've done. It's not a crusade but what I do is kill their narratives and hypocrisy with their OWN logic using other players at the same player's position in the same situations. I LITERALLY make them look dumb as **** with their own logistical set ups.

Long story short, it's fun as hell embarrassing trolls and making them publicly hang themselves with their own blueprint of player expectations and measurement systems. There's a reason why they run and hide like cowardly *****es when I rebuttal them with THEIR logic.

Examples.....

1.They say Dak is a bum, below average.
- I'll ask them what other bum below average quarterbacks have been perennial top 10 and in a few seasonsthe team has led the leaguei in penalties, lead the league in certain categories, become All Pro and MVP with a one dimensional offense with a weak running game?

They're response (crickets)

2. They say a quarterback is judged by Superbowls and Dak is not clutch enough to lead us to a Superbowl victory.

- I'll say ok, fair enough, no argument until he's proven that. But according to your logic.... if quarterbacks are judged on Superbowls alone and it's all up to them to accomplish in a team sport.... then surely Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher are much more clutch than Jim Kelly and Dan Marino because Foles and Dilpher delivered championship rings and Kelly and Marino couldn't, according to YOUR logic, correct??

Their response (crickets)

I have many other examples, but this post is already long enough. The point is, I'll let trolls, haters, whatever these weak people are, hang themselves with their OWN logic to crush their narratives. It's really entertaining to do that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's more than just two here blaming just Dak for everything. I'm definitely not a crusade, I'm just come from the era of backing up what you say with real life facts.

I come from an era where your words are respected and mean something.

See alot of these folks aren't cut from that cloth because they'll lie on a man and run and hide like *****es when called out to make their statements match up with real life facts and occurrences.

You don't even see what I've done. It's not a crusade but what I do is kill their narratives and hypocrisy with their OWN logic using other players at the same player's position in the same situations. I LITERALLY make them look dumb as **** with their own logistical set ups.

Long story short, it's fun as hell embarrassing trolls and making them publicly hang themselves with their own blueprint of player expectations and measurement systems. There's a reason why they run and hide like cowardly *****es when I rebuttal them with THEIR logic.

Examples.....

1.They say Dak is a bum, below average.
- I'll ask them what other bum below average quarterbacks have been perennial top 10 and in a few seasonsthe team has led the leaguei in penalties, lead the league in certain categories, become All Pro and MVP with a one dimensional offense with a weak running game?

They're response (crickets)

2. They say a quarterback is judged by Superbowls and Dak is not clutch enough to lead us to a Superbowl victory.

- I'll say ok, fair enough, no argument until he's proven that. But according to your logic.... if quarterbacks are judged on Superbowls alone and it's all up to them to accomplish in a team sport.... then surely Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher are much more clutch than Jim Kelly and Dan Marino because Foles and Dilpher delivered championship rings and Kelly and Marino couldn't, according to YOUR logic, correct??

Their response (crickets)

I have many other examples, but this post is already long enough. The point is, I'll let trolls, haters, whatever these weak people are, hang themselves with their OWN logic to crush their narratives. It's really entertaining to do that.
Oh...you are on a crusade alright. You have even admitted it. You don't remember? Well okay...crazy people on a mission often don't.

I and most others would only DREAM of you letting them "hang themselves", Instead you fight tooth and nail...with trolls that LOVE you doing that.

You don't get you are doing EXACTLY what they want YOU to do. Give them attention.

You are being lead around by your nose while thinking you are SO warrior!

You also confuse good people sharing only a part of their thoughts with Dak trolls. That can happen with crazy insane witch trials. Good people get burned by people THINKING they are oh so very righteous.

If you'd only let it go they'd die a thousand deaths. But YOU..keep them ALIVE! Good job lil buddy.

Edit: after 2nd thoughts...I think it's you that is every bit as much a troll as people you claim you fight. Get that response. YOU LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Don't you?

leeblair

Reaction score
It’s been 10 years since Wilson won a Super Bowl. He’s been dumped by two teams the past couple of seasons because he’s washed up. Stop living in the past with him. Go start another stupid thread.
He's been to more Super Bowls than Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I figured you wouldn’t lol. Nobody takes these guys serious enough I figured you’d play the fence because you’re not man enough to denounce the gutter lol.
You actually calling out manhood on an internet sports message board?

Wow...dude...you be illin'.

Maybe you need a break or sumpin.

Yes...Mr Twain DID say that...or at least credited with it.

You say you are SO smart, and call others idiots. While you argue with them.

Not very smart. A SMART person would ignore them. An idiot troll...would battle armor level up.

Which are ya?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's been to more Super Bowls than Dak.
That’s because he had one of the greatest all-time defenses in NFL history, the Legion of Boom. He also had one of the all-time great runners to hand the ball to. Dak would likely have at least one Super Bowl if he had an all-time great defense. We’ve had the offenses to get it done even without Beast Mode but we haven’t had the defense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha the funny part is….im not even arguing with you nor engaging in any conversation with uou. Yet, you’re call me an idiot. So let me get this straight I’m an idiot but you came to argue with me…. :laugh: :laugh:

This has to be a joke lol.
You have some serious reading comprehension issues dude.

I never called you an idiot. I said you called people idiots and you are arguing with them.

Good lord...either you are the best troll ever....or....well never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.