Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s because he had one of the greatest all-time defenses in NFL history, the Legion of Boom. He also had one of the all-time great runners to hand the ball to. Dak would likely have at least one Super Bowl if he had an all-time great defense. We’ve had the offenses to get it done even without Beast Mode but we haven’t had the defense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha the funny part is….im not even arguing with you nor engaging in any conversation with uou. Yet, you’re call me an idiot. So let me get this straight I’m an idiot but you came to argue with me…. :laugh: :laugh:

This has to be a joke lol.
And also...how many times do I have to tell you...you are talking to the whole world. You are ENGAGING with every human being on the planet with an internet connection. What don't you get about that? It's not that hard.

You even got admonished for barging in yourself...and yet you still don't get it. @SultanOfSix told ya to mind your business. And you just can't help yourself.

GINeric

Reaction score
Oh...you are on a crusade alright. You have even admitted it. You don't remember? Well okay...crazy people on a mission often don't.

I and most others would only DREAM of you letting them "hang themselves", Instead you fight tooth and nail...with trolls that LOVE you doing that.

You don't get you are doing EXACTLY what they want YOU to do. Give them attention.

You are being lead around by your nose while thinking you are SO warrior!

You also confuse good people sharing only a part of their thoughts with Dak trolls. That can happen with crazy insane witch trials. Good people get burned by people THINKING they are oh so very righteous.

If you'd only let it go they'd die a thousand deaths. But YOU..keep them ALIVE! Good job lil buddy.

Edit: after 2nd thoughts...I think it's you that is every bit as much a troll as people you claim you fight. Get that response. YOU LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Don't you?

Like I said.... its entertaining and fun for me lil guy. You're the one who uses the words "so warrior" and "lil buddy" and all the other lil cute colorful words you thought so hard about.

Truth to the story is you're one of those people I've embarrassed by using YOUR own logic to also kill your lil weak narratives. You've been a hypocrite too.....

With that said I make trolls do what I want them to do because they are weak people. You defend them so that makes you weak too. It's all entertaining for me kid. Exposing weak, lying and cowardly people is actually fun. I don't start it, but I finish it with a bang. I don't pick them out, they expose themselves.

Enjoy your day lil guy. Relax kid, it isn't that serious.

leeblair

Reaction score
That’s because he had one of the greatest all-time defenses in NFL history, the Legion of Boom. He also had one of the all-time great runners to hand the ball to. Dak would likely have at least one Super Bowl if he had an all-time great defense. We’ve had the offenses to get it done even without Beast Mode but we haven’t had the defense.
Dak has had great defenses and he left them out to dry by shutting down and providing no offense until the game was already out of reach.
Against Green Bay he gave them 14 points and provided nothing until the score was 27-0.
And you Dak fans try to blame the defense. It's sad, and it's wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak has had great defenses and he left them out to dry by shutting down and providing no offense until the game was already out of reach.
Against Green Bay he gave them 14 points and provided nothing until the score was 27-0.
You really are lost. :rolleyes: Our defenses have been garbage in the playoffs. Try opening your eyes. We were down 7-0 before Dak ever saw the field against Green Bay. We didn’t have a single sack against Jordan Love and we didn’t force a single turnover. Sorry, but football isn’t for you.

GINeric

Reaction score
Haha the funny part is….im not even arguing with you nor engaging in any conversation with uou. Yet, you’re call me an idiot. So let me get this straight I’m an idiot but you came to argue with me…. :laugh: :laugh:

This has to be a joke lol.

Bro you have to ignore that clown. He has the football IQ of an aquarium rock. His weak *** is another one of them coward *** trolls that I break down on a regular basis.

GINeric

Reaction score

Do all time great defenses lead the league in penalties and give up multiple 150+ yards on the ground to different opponents??

I'm just asking for a friend....

leeblair

Reaction score
Do all time great defenses lead the league in penalties and give up multiple 150+ yards on the ground to different opponents??

I'm just asking for a friend....
They might in games they are hung out to dry by their own offense.

GINeric

Reaction score

So what about the games the offense plays well but the defense give late game winning drives to the opponent's offense???

I definitely can name a few of those games that happened to us. How is it the offense fault then??

leeblair

Reaction score
So what about the games the offense plays well but the defense give late game winning drives to the opponent's offense???

I definitely can name a few of those games that happened to us. How is it the offense fault then??
Name some, please.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. The defense gets road graded in games and can’t stop anyone and you’re going to put it all on the offense? :rolleyes: Even when there’s a turnover, you would expect the defense to make a stop and hold the opponent to a FG. Against Green Bay in the playoffs every time they scored was a TD. Our defense was complete garbage!

leeblair

Reaction score
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. The defense gets road graded in games and can’t stop anyone and you’re going to put it all on the offense? :rolleyes: Even when there’s a turnover, you would expect the defense to make a stop and hold the opponent to a FG. Against Green Bay in the playoffs every time they scored was a TD. Our defense was complete garbage!
Our offense was non-existent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Name some, please.
That question wasn’t to me, but I can name some just off the top of my head. In 2016 in the playoffs against Green Bay we tied the game 30-30 with time running down. Our defense choked in the final seconds giving up a throw down the field and a FG in the final seconds that beat us. Dak put up just over 300 yards in that game and 3 TDs and we scored 30 points, which was plenty enough to win a playoff game. In the opener in 2021 on the road against Denver, Dak had one of the best games of his career, putting up over 400 yards and 3 TDs. Our offense put up 29 points, but we got beat in the final seconds because our defense couldn’t make a critical stop.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our offense was non-existent.
Our offense was nonexistent? Dak put up over 400 yards with 3 TDs and we scored 32 points. We had over 500 total yards. We also had 37 first downs in that game. You really should think before you post. :thumbup:

leeblair

Reaction score
That question wasn’t to me, but I can name some just off the top of my head. In 2016 in the playoffs against Green Bay we tied the game 30-30 with time running down. Our defense choked in the final seconds giving up a throw down the field and a FG in the final seconds that beat us. Dak put up just over 300 yards in that game and 3 TDs and we scored 30 points, which was plenty enough to win a playoff game. In the opener in 2021 on the road against Denver, Dak had one of the best games of his career, putting up over 400 yards and 3 TDs. Our offense put up 29 points, but we got beat in the final seconds because our defense couldn’t make a critical stop.
Whoa, buddy! Dak had shut down until the second half and only a rushed comeback against a loose defense allowed the Cowboys to tie the game. But by then it was easy enough for Green Bay to get the winning score because they had been taking it easy until that point.
Tell it right if you're going to tell it. I remember how off target Dak was in the first half, and how Green Bay controlled the tempo.
And vs Denver, if memory serves, it was the same story.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That was one of the most ignorant comments I’ve read in a long time, but it’s par for the course for the OP.
I don't think I've ever seen the OP post about any other subject other than Dak. He's like a one horse town. If Dak went to another team, the OP would be done with CZ and he'd follow Dak for a new forum. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whoa, buddy! Dak had shut down until the second half and only a rushed comeback against a loose defense allowed the Cowboys to tie the game. But by then it was easy enough for Green Bay to get the winning score because they had been taking it easy until that point.
Tell it right if you're going to tell it. I remember how off target Dak was in the first half, and how Green Bay controlled the tempo.
And vs Denver, if memory serves, it was the same story.
No way did the Packers in 2016 have a loose defense. :rolleyes: They never had more than a two score lead and the game was on the line in the fourth quarter. Dak came on strong in the second half and he helped tie the game. I’m telling it right, but you’re in denial because you admitted the other day you’ll take any QB but Dak. You’re looking for anything to take away from his performance. He was terrific in the second half of that game but our defense choked in the final seconds with the game tied….fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.