Jerry should take a lesson from Sean Payton and let Dak go now

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Avoid the question, I see.

You, and others like you, are the reason I want to see Dak go out of Dallas in shame.
Ok fine...I'll answer your silly question.

2016....Dak win %.813
2017....Dak win %.563
2018....Dak win %.625
2019....Dak win %.500
2020....injury
2021....Dak win %.688
2022... Dak win %.667
2023... Dak win %.706

Conclusive enough for you? Above .600 five out of seven of his majority played years.

GINeric

Reaction score
Avoid the question, I see.

You, and others like you, are the reason I want to see Dak go out of Dallas in shame.

No, you want shame to come to Dak in any form because your weak *** is a rival fan from somewhere in the division and Dak is single handedly responsible for you punching holes in your parent's basement walls due to Dak owning your favorite team.

You don't really think the intelligent fans here really believe you're a Cowboys fan do you??

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I really do appreciate this post because I was looking for this "record vs winning teams" list....

It's funny how most of the quarterbacks people are say are better than Dak have worse winning percentages vs winning teams...... hmmmm....

I can't WAIT to see how the low IQ, punk *** coward bunch try to put a spin on this one!!! But they'll avoid that list like a plague.

Matt Stafford is 43 - 93 vs winning teams???? OMG!!! Like I said before, the Rams carried Stafford and won a Superbowl INSPITE of him because Stafford actually led the league in interceptions that season. 14, 15 other quarterbacks would have won the Superbowl with that Rams team.

And I don't want to read no BS, spin job excuses talking about being drafted to the Lions. He had arguably one of the deadliest WRs in NFL history.

I was ALSO told on THIS board that good quarterbacks supposed to elevate the talent around him. So if it's a team game with those quarterbacks, then it's a team game for our quarterbacks as well.
Actually Stafford is worse than that. I posted the record when opponents score 21+ points. Everyone kinda struggles when their defense plays badly....people just can't seem to see that and exaggerate the noise of that Green Bay disaster.

Stafford's record against winning teams is a putrid 11-72.

Here's the one against winning teams. Dak isn't far off from Allen, Jackson, and Rodgers.

Screenshot-20240629-185749.png

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't agree with what Sean Payton did to Russell Wilson, and I hope it costs him his job.
However, the fact that he did it shows that NFL teams can afford to eat a bad contract and move past one player. In the Cowboys case, they should bench Prescott for the season and make him sit for a year before entering free agency. The fact that it would cool the market for his services might make Dak amenable to a trade this year that will allow the Cowboys to get something out of the deal.
Either way, the Cowboys and their fans win simply by getting Dak off the field in a Cowboys uniform and that gives the franchise hope for the first time since the hiring of Jason Garrett.
Did you mean since the firing of Jason Garrett? I don't remember being too excited when they hired him.

The Broncos are eating 80M+ in dead cap over the next two years. That's what it takes to move past this one player.

leeblair

Reaction score
Did you mean since the firing of Jason Garrett? I don't remember being too excited when they hired him.

The Broncos are eating 80M+ in dead cap over the next two years. That's what it takes to move past this one player.
I knew when Garrett left but Dak Prescott stayed nothing would change. Prescott is Garrett 2.0.

leeblair

Reaction score
We all know Dak isn't elite, but you said Dak isn't an NFL caliber quarterback? Hmmmm.....

There are 85 plus NFL quarterbacks in the league every season.... So please name the other "non NFL caliber quarterbacks" who've been in the top 10 out of 85+ quarterbacks every season?

Then you said the team carried Dak? Hmmm.... Dak has led a top 5 offense for a few seasons, including 3 straight seasons in which his TEAM led the NFL in penalties.

Dak was yet top 10 again last season in a one dimensional offense that had one of the weakest running games in the NFL..... and still became an MVP candidate.

1. How does a quarterback who's not "NFL caliber" pull off all those things I've previously posted.

2. Name the other current or former quarterbacks in history to present who aren't "NFL caliber" and done the things that I've listed above.

3. Dak has a better winning record vs winning teams than most of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL outside of Rodgers, Mahomes and probably another quarterback or two. If Dak is not an "NFL caliber quarterback " what does that say about all the other quarterbacks that he posts better overall winning percentages than, more wins vs winning teams than, and more top 10 placements than?

I'll patiently and respectfully wait for you to explain how non NFL caliber quarterbacks can do these things and name the other non NFL caliber quarterbacks who've done the same thing Dak's done.
Dak has benefitted from playing behind an offensive line that doesn't let him get hit much, in the weakest division in the NFL, and with plenty of great talent around him.
Yet EVERY time the Cowboys needed Dak to make them better because they weren't able to simply jump all over their opponent, he disappears.
He has gotten the benefit of questionable officiating, as well.
And last year and the year before last there were several questionable games which appeared to be decided somewhere other than the playing field; games in which the Cowboys were being beaten and Dak Prescott was struggling that suddenly went the other way.
I don't want to get into that subject here.

leeblair

Reaction score
Lol. One of the Top 3 biggest hopium smokers on this board.

I know Jerry's delay in signing Dak has got you all hoping but he does this with all his players....including Emmett Smith. Jerry Jones doing Jerry Jones things dates back 30 years, pal. Dak's gonna be back.
This is one instance in which Jerry’s ignorance could cost him and the franchise billions.
I think more fans are fed up than he realizes and he may well cost himself and his family dearly by keeping Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak has benefitted from playing behind an offensive line that doesn't let him get hit much, in the weakest division in the NFL, and with plenty of great talent around him.
Yet EVERY time the Cowboys needed Dak to make them better because they weren't able to simply jump all over their opponent, he disappears.
And last year and the year before last there were several questionable games which appeared to be decided somewhere other than the playing field; games in which the Cowboys were being beaten and Dak Prescott was struggling that suddenly went the other way.
So much talent they won 4 games before he came lol.

GINeric

Reaction score
You said Dak played behind an offensive line that doesn't let him get hit much??? Did you know that our starting offensive line played together last year for the first time in 3 years?

Are you talking about the same offensive line that couldn't open holes, and Dak still became an All-Pro and MVP candidate without a running game??

Then you said Dak benefitted from questionable calls from the refs.... WE LED THE LEAGUE IN PENALTIES FOR 3 STRAIGHT SEASONS!!! That's a favorable benefit??? How about all the times Dak converted a long third down play but it came back due to holding calls and/or offensive pass interference or illegal motion???

So let me just ask you this one question.....

Is Dak the only quarterback in NFL history to be a perennial top 10 quarterback, became an All-Pro quarterback and a MVP candidate without a running game. Is Dak the only one in history to have lucked his way through all of those real life production numbers?

leeblair

Reaction score
You said Dak played behind an offensive line that doesn't let him get hit much??? Did you know that our starting offensive line played together last year for the first time in 3 years?

Are you talking about the same offensive line that couldn't open holes, and Dak still became an All-Pro and MVP candidate without a running game??

Then you said Dak benefitted from questionable calls from the refs.... WE LED THE LEAGUE IN PENALTIES FOR 3 STRAIGHT SEASONS!!! That's a favorable benefit??? How about all the times Dak converted a long third down play but it came back due to holding calls and/or offensive pass interference or illegal motion???

So let me just ask you this one question.....

Is Dak the only quarterback in NFL history to be a perennial top 10 quarterback, became an All-Pro quarterback and a MVP candidate without a running game. Is Dak the only one in history to have lucked his way through all of those real life production numbers?
If Dak played for any other franchise he would already be out of the NFL.

GINeric

Reaction score
Why? Rush has outplayed Prescott.
I'm not saying Rush is the answer, bit we know that Dak isn't.

If Rush is so good, why has he spent most of his 8 year career on and off of practice squads? He's been in the league for 8 years now.....

Why haven't 31 other GMs, coaches and offensive coordinators come clamoring for his services yet?? Where is Rush's long term deal? Where is his max dollars???

Why isn't his jersey out on display for sale at ANY sporting good store ESPECIALLY Dallas Cowboys stores???

Rush can barely pass for over 100 yards a game while Dak passed team records. That certainly doesn't make Dak elite, but don't EVER put Rush's name in the same sentence as a top 10, All-Pro and MVP candidate or any other starting quarterback in the league.

Damn.... have you just started watching football mid-season last year or something? Your football IQ is really trash!!! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you're trolling, because there's no damn way you're lacking THAT much football awareness.....

Omg!!

Flamma

Reaction score
We know Rush isn’t the answer…

He outplays Dak how lol?
I can't speak for him, but I think we squeak into the playoffs and lose in the first round with Rush. Dak or Rush weren't going into Philly and winning in 2022. We barely beat them at home, had to get a 3rd and 30 to stay alive. And they were using a backup QB.