Jerry statement on retaining McCarthy

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I remember being an avid fan of ‘MAD’ magazine (50 cents - cheap) back in the late Sixties and the early Seventies - before I grew into periodicals like National Lampoon. The editorial staff at MAD would self-describe as ‘the usual gang of idiots’. I’ll leave you to draw the analogy.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Jerry, I despise you with every fiber of my being and I cannot wait until you are no longer affiliated with this franchise in any way, shape or form.

You’re a worthless loser of an owner and you suck. Any other owner would’ve already launched every GD coach on this staff.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Bruh.....they weren't even prepared 3 years in a row......they weren't and aren't even close. It'll be even worse this year with daks 60 million dollar cap hit and no cap space to sign or retain core free agents!

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Jerry Jones pick up line: "So, do I come here often?"
Jerry Jones General Manager line: "So, do I come here often?"

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't know that I have wanted to see another team get smoked more than the Packers this weekend. Anything to make the Wild Card loss look worse.

Total disaster incoming.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I’m okay with McCarthy staying. But,
  • They must prioritize the run defense
  • They must prioritize a power run game by adding the right type of back
If Quinn returns with his stupid philosophy and game plans, it’s hopeless.
And none of the things you want have ever been a staple of a MM led team smh

loublue22

Reaction score
I just can't believe it, how can you sit through that game and spout this utter nonsense. Jerry wants to be right more than he wants to win. An absolute curse from which there is no escape to root for this team.