Jerry surprised on RB talk Running back is just not on our radar as far as an area of interest

fivetwos

Reaction score
Stephen kept repeating the Cowboys ran into a hot New Orleans team on Sunday as an excuse. New Orleans beat up on a bad Carolina team and we beat up on what everyone thought was a pretty good Cleveland team. We should’ve been on a bigger high note than the Saints after winning on the road at Cleveland.
Yep, the league is about as unpredictable as it could get, especially early on.

But I’m never going to be convinced that their public sunshine pumping doesn’t undermine the staff who may want to take more of a tougher stance with these guys. They are raised to be soft when they get here, just so Jerry and Stephen can hear themselves talk.

People think Belichick is going to go for that? The guy who is rude on purpose so as to not disclose a thing?

I’m fine with Jerry owning the team, and I’m fine with never winning again if that’s how it goes….but what I DO want is for things to be about football again. That’s not what this is.

Nothing they do makes sense beyond trying to grab headlines.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

With a mind that rotten, it won’t be before long before he bites the bullet as dark as it may sound.

And no I’m not joking, being that senile is a sign of extreme deterioration of essential brain function.

Stephen and the Jones family best step away from football and get his father some help. They have the money and resources to do so.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That would have been a ideal start to the 2016 draft.

If possible, I would have been in favor of moving down from 4. Even if it was just one or two picks.
Supposedly the Ravens liked Ramsey and wanted to jump Jacksonville. The Jaguars were going to take who was left between Zeke/Ramsey. The Cowboys appeared to be all in on Zeke, so it wouldn’t have mattered.

erod

Reaction score
It amazes and amuses me that there remains supposed football fans who think, if the running game is struggling, you go get different running backs to fix it.

These backs are fine if you block for them. Barry or Emmitt in their prime wouldn't have fared much better.