Jerry talked to Jimmy about the ROH

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Let me ask you "don't care" guys a question - why is it so important for you to let us all know how much you "don't care"?

This thread is for people to debate the pros or cons. If you "don't care" then, quite frankly, you are irrelevant to this discussion. Your more logical course of action is to simply ignore the thread and not participate.
I wasn't the originator of the comment, I responded to his conment. Now you go ask that guy that question

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I'm guessing most of us would like Jimmy in the ROH while he's still around to see it.
I'm hoping this is part of the little steps that allows such an eventuality.

It could be transformational for everyone in the organization...specifically for the next generations of the Jones family.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that induction ever happens, oh boy the ticket prices on the secondary market will be through the roof.

ArtClink

Reaction score
The applause will or rather would have been deafening but Jimmy ain’t going in until after he dies. Being deeply bitter and petty for decades is such a great quality to have in your head coach and “gm”. No wonder we haven’t won a damn thing in 28 years.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He did in the HOF which is the ultimate recognition.

Induction into the Jethro Ring isn’t required .
It shouldn’t be about the Jethro ring that’s the problem. It’s the Cowboys ring which Jimmy absolutely deserves to be in since he contributed a big piece of this teams history. With all the money that Jerrah got to make off Jimmy’s success you would think it would be a no brainer for him.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The only way we break the curse of our Super Bowl woes is putting jimmy in the roh