Jerry too involved?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397791 said:
that post you're quoting pretty much explains why I think that

I'll make it even simpler, he's taking over one of the head coach's jobs, that's too involved
That's circular reasoning. You're saying:

1. He's too involved.

2. He's too involved because he's more involved than other owners.

3. Being more involved than other owners makes him too involved.

It's just the same thing over and over.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397751 said:
give me an example of an owner giving a "pep talk" during halftime of a regular season game

we'd never know about it if it did happen, because it isnt considered news unless it supports the media's agenda

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397804 said:
That's circular reasoning. You're saying:

1. He's too involved.

2. He's too involved because he's more involved than other owners.

3. Being more involved than other owners makes him too involved.

It's just the same thing over and over.

I have to repeat myself when talking to you aka dumb it down

I give you a 1-sentence explanation, and you still can't comprehend it

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397780 said:
he doesn't impact how the team is going to play in the 2nd half, how they approach it, what the strategy is going to be, what adjustments are going to be made

pushing himself into the locker at the half to make a speech is being too involved IMO at least

I am not saying he should or shouldnt be in there, but how exactly does him being there have any impact on the teams play?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397808 said:
we'd never know about it if it did happen, because it isnt considered news unless it supports the media's agenda

it probably just doesn't happen because owners don't interfere w/ the head coach during game-days

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397808 said:
:laugh2: Jerry would go tell the media he did it as soon as he was done.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397812 said:
I have to repeat myself when talking to you aka dumb it down

I give you a 1-sentence explanation, and you still can't comprehend it
You don't understand how it's circular do you?

Reaction score
Its the AL DAVIS EFFECT. Both of them meddle in football operations, both of them buy player after player, both of them think they know all, both of them undermine their head coaches and the ones they dont undermine they cant get along for very long. The problems we see on the field starts at the top of the Cowboy food chain. So we need to pile a big load of SPIT on Jerry's plate for this stuff we all have to watch, then critize Jerry for hiring a soft head coach "Mr. Nice guy" that adds to the problem, then for having a owner and head coach that pampers the players. I'm so sick of watching this BS year after year after year. I'm tired of it. I started watching college football first time in years 3 weeks ago and have really started to aquire a taste for it. WAR Longhorns- WAR Red Raiders.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397817 said:
I am not saying he should or shouldnt be in there, but how exactly does him being there have any impact on the teams play?

he doesn't have any impact

it's not his job to give half-time speeches

that's the head coach's job

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397818 said:
it probably just doesn't happen because owners don't interfere w/ the head coach during game-days

how do you know? have you personally spoken with all 32 owners to find out what they do or dont do during games?

whats Jones done exactly to "interfere" with the HC on game days? He gave out a game ball? he yelled at HIS team after they freaking sucked beyond belief against a doormat team?

sorry, I gotta see more than that

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397751 said:
give me an example of an owner giving a "pep talk" during halftime of a regular season game

Synder did it at the end of a game. I'm sure some owners do it occasionally. But Jerry is uhhhhh....unique.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2397834 said:
Synder did it at the end of a game. I'm sure some owners do it occasionally. But Jerry is uhhhhh....unique.

only meddling owners feel the need to make halftime speeches when their team is doing badly

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397841 said:
So it has an impact? I thought you said it didn't.

it doesn't have an impact, but it's still interfering w/ the head coach's responsibility, instead of strategizing w/ his team, he and everyone has to listen to Jerry ramble