Jerry too involved?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397846 said:
it doesn't have an impact, but it's still interfering w/ the head coach's responsibility, instead of strategizing w/ his team, he and everyone has to listen to Jerry ramble
basically it's unnecessary

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397846 said:
it doesn't have an impact, but it's still interfering w/ the head coach's responsibility, instead of strategizing w/ his team, he and everyone has to listen to Jerry ramble
So, it has an impact?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397853 said:
does a fly have an impact on your life?

no

it's just a nuisance, just like Jerry Jones is being
Would I say that a fly is "too involved" in my life? Of course not.

If you agree that he has no impact, then apparently he's not too involved.

Mash

Reaction score
They are 5-4.....13-3 last year....

This isnt a Al Davis run team...

Lets see how this season pans out...

Jerry was just involved when we won 3 SB's....and he will be involved with this team till he passes the torch to his son.

Losing Romo and some key players to injury is the biggest reason this team isnt better then 5-4.

Could be worse....what is the Bronco's ...Jax....Indy's excuse? Werent they considered SB contenders?. Philly is one game better....and they havent lost their starting QB this year...whats their excuse? Is their owner or GM too involved?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397854 said:
Would I say that a fly is "too involved" in my life? Of course not.

If you agree that he has no impact, then apparently he's not too involved.

you don't understand what being a nuisance is, wait, nevermind...

things that are too involved, but that have no impact:

mothers

and Jerry Jones

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397864 said:
you don't understand what being a nuisance is, wait, nevermind...

things that are too involved, but that have no impact:

mothers

and Jerry Jones
And flies...that are too involved in my life.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397868 said:
And flies...that are too involved in my life.

if you want to continue on that weak road

you wouldnt say a fly is too involved in your life, you would; however, say that a fly is distracting you

aka Jerry Jones on the side-line and in the locker room smacking his lips, and you on the internet

utrunner07

Reaction score
theogt;2397758 said:
Why? Even if no other does it, how does that make it "too involved?"

how about owners making decisions on who is going to play, who is starting, who to bring back from injury, what type of defensive schemes to run...that sound too involved or is that ok too?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397884 said:
if you want to continue on that weak road

you wouldnt say a fly is too involved in your life, you would; however, say that a fly is distracting you

aka Jerry Jones on the side-line and in the locker room smacking his lips, and you on the internet
That's fine. You can claim that Jerry's a distraction to the team. I didn't argue with that.

I can't possibly gauge whether he's a negative distraction or not. Not sure how anyone else could either.

Reaction score
Mash;2397859 said:
They are 5-4.....13-3 last year....

This isnt a Al Davis run team...

Lets see how this season pans out...

Jerry was just involved when we won 3 SB's....and he will be involved with this team till he passes the torch to his son.

Losing Romo and some key players to injury is the biggest reason this team isnt better then 5-4.

Could be worse....what is the Bronco's ...Jax....Indy's excuse? Werent they considered SB contenders?. Philly is one game better....and they havent lost their starting QB this year...whats their excuse? Is their owner or GM too involved?

YOUR in denial. THey won 3 SB's cause he didnt think he knew everything about football and let Jimmy make the decisions and run the coaching. PLayers didnt F with Jimmy. Jimmy was a cold and bad mfer. He didnt play with that team. The QB was intense and didnt walk around smiling all the time. A player under Jimmy wouldnt have dared to go cry to JERRY. Jimmy had the authority to cut a player when he wanted. You think Wade can cut a scrub without Jerrys blessing. Did these players walk by the Big Tunas office to cry to Jerry--Nope. But all these other PUPPETS that Jerry puts in there allows them to.

utrunner07

Reaction score
88 enough said;2397897 said:
YOUR in denial. THey won 3 SB's cause he didnt think he knew everything about football and let Jimmy make the decisions and run the coaching. PLayers didnt F with Jimmy. Jimmy was a cold and bad mfer. He didnt play with that team. The QB was intense and didnt walk around smiling all the time. A player under Jimmy wouldnt have dared to go cry to JERRY. Jimmy had the authority to cut a player when he wanted. You think Wade can cut a scrub without Jerrys blessing. Did these players walk by the Big Tunas office to cry to Jerry--Nope. But all these other PUPPETS that Jerry puts in there allows them to.

glad someone else took the time to explain it to him...im tired of wasting mine. some people just dont get it....jerry has made poor decision after poor decision when it comes to coaching personal here. that alone is reason enough to say he is not doing his job. but dont worry there are a lot more reasons...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397888 said:
That's fine. You can claim that Jerry's a distraction to the team. I didn't argue with that.

I can't possibly gauge whether he's a negative distraction or not. Not sure how anyone else could either.

noone is gauging that

but let's say you're driving around w/ a group of friends, and one of your friends is in the backseat, being a backseat driver, and he's yelling out directions, or telling you where to go

wouldn't you say he's being too involved w/ your driving?

is he having an impact?

I can't simplify why I think Jerry is being too involved, more than this

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397909 said:
noone is gauging that

but let's say you're driving around w/ a group of friends, and one of your friends is in the backseat, being a backseat driver, and he's yelling out directions, or telling you where to go

wouldn't you say he's being too involved w/ your driving?

is he having an impact?

I can't simplify why I think Jerry is being too involved, more than this
So you think Jerry's telling the coaches how to gameplan and call plays?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397913 said:

no, but he's interrupting the head coach during half-time

just like your friend is interrupting you during driving

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397918 said:
And you think that's having a significant impact?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theogt;2397913 said:

theo, let me ask you one question, Where do you see the last buck stopping with the players?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2397918 said:
dude, theogt is just playing games trying to mess with you.