Twitter: Jerry: We have a QB we can build with for years to come

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can't even imagine giving this guy 25 million a year...:popcorn:

Will make the Romo deal look like a fleecing...

Legend

Reaction score
I can't even imagine giving this guy 25 million a year...:popcorn:

Will make the Romo deal look like a fleecing...

Not $25M a year but maybe $12M-$15M a year. We need $ to pay for additional weapons.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Build? Jerry, you bulldozed the entire building down and surrounded your "franchise QB" with absolute trash at the skill positions. The NFL is no longer a runningback-centered league. The Cowboys have done everything backwards, and it's showing on the field.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
unfortunately, no one can save Jerry from Jerry. As Ron White says: You can't fix stupid.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Y'all still listen to Jerry? Look Jerry refuses to hire a really coach and sit his azz down, so Cowboys gonna be mediocre for the foreseeable future.

star-ving

Reaction score
HHK9R0y.gif

keysersoze

Reaction score
He led the passing offense to be one of the best in the league with an even less experienced version of Garrett. A QB can only do so much.
Once again Young Man. I am not interested in personal stats. Only championships. Passing yards only mean the team played catch up a lot. How many passing leaders won Super Bowls in the same season? No rush. I’ll patiently wait for your answer. Lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
if he really does believe that then I hope they fire kellen moore and get a REAL QB coach.
and I guess this means I need to look at 1st Rd WRs for the draft.

Dak hasnt earned an extension but when JJ made that rams comment....it was a gut punch to getting Justin Herbert or Drew Lock.

ok f/o.....then hire Tom Moore so he can fix this **** and draft a big WR1 with really,really good hands.

This is the crap that bothers me. YOU HAVE NO CLUE, how good or bad kellen Moore is. Are you in the meetings? Are you at the film study? Are you at th practices? Moore may be pathetic, but you personally have no way of knowing how good or crappy he is.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Well the and 8 tradition is about to turn into a 5 and 11 tradition with dak.
Sure... Romo never got us to 13-3 either. Damn!! It’s sad to see you guys wish gloom and doom on a team you’re supposed to support. All because your favorite player is gone. You people are truly sad.