Jerry's drunken interview

Four;3345349 said:
anyone surprised jerry likes to tip back a few hasn't been paying attention.

No kidding. Jerry is just lucky camera phones haven't been around longer.
 
Jerry has to be three sheets to the wind during those Pappa John commercials.
 
SDCowboy85;3345289 said:
Exactly. The truth comes out when drunk. Everything he said was true.

Yes, still it is very sad. I regret it because of the fans and especially because of the young people who might see it.
 
I found a bogus JJ interview from 2009 where the speaker is drunk, but not the one referenced in this thread.

Edit-I found it and it is JJ. He is in a bad place on that one.
 
If you had any doubt to why we hadn’t won a Super Bowl in forever...that video tells you everything you need to know.

I don’t think Stephen Jones has a drinking problem ...can he take over now?
 
Jerry is drunk and candid and the "interviewer" wastes questions on Tim Tebow? Putz.
 
Rockytop6;3345388 said:
Yes, still it is very sad. I regret it because of the fans and especially because of the young people who might see it.

If a player were caught in this type situation would he be disciplined by the Commish? Would it affect his draft status? This weakened JJ's position to discipline in the eyes of the public. Of course with his money, etc. he could probably run around naked and get away with it.
 
The one good thing is, we as fans, were able to hold Jerry accountible and force him into hiring a real coach (Bill Parcells).
 
bbgun;3345397 said:
Jerry is drunk and candid and the "interviewer" wastes questions on Tim Tebow? Putz.

are you guys certain that was Jerry? you cant see him, while it does sound like him, it isnt anything conclusive
 
Everlastingxxx;3345396 said:
If you had any doubt to why we hadn’t won a Super Bowl in forever...that video tells you everything you need to know.

I don’t think Stephen Jones has a drinking problem ...can he take over now?

I remember Stephen getting at least one citation for public intoxication, but that was years ago when he was pretty young. Haven't heard anything like that in a long time.
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345402 said:
are you guys certain that was Jerry? you cant see him, while it does sound like him, it isnt anything conclusive

You can see him on the video. Someone is recording it with a cellphone.

How embarassing.
 
I just heard on uncomfirmed report that the interviewer was in fact....Pacman Jones.

we are so screwed.
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345402 said:
are you guys certain that was Jerry? you cant see him, while it does sound like him, it isnt anything conclusive

If fake, why limit it to 50 seconds and why dwell on Tebow? I'd have him ripping Jimmy or something.
 
I thought Jerry quit drinking like eons ago...was that not him that supposedly stopped eons ago? (like, 20 years ago or something?) I could be wrong...
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345402 said:
are you guys certain that was Jerry? you cant see him, while it does sound like him, it isnt anything conclusive
He's pretty clearly visible in the video.
 
Everlastingxxx;3345396 said:
If you had any doubt to why we hadn’t won a Super Bowl in forever...that video tells you everything you need to know.

I don’t think Stephen Jones has a drinking problem ...can he take over now?

To :laugh2: or to :banghead: ?

Decisions, decisions...
 
bbgun;3345409 said:
If fake, why limit it to 50 seconds and why dwell on Tebow? I'd have him ripping Jimmy or something.

It was definitely him.
 
SDCowboy85;3345411 said:
He's pretty clearly visible in the video.

wow, I didnt even notice that was him in the middle..I wasnt really paying close attention because it was so blurry..that is definitely him though..you are right

im pretty dissapointed in that..darn
 
I haven't listened to the video, but I'm not really sure I can blame him. Alcohol is a drug that makes you lose your inhibitions, making you say things that not only are in your conscious mind, but your subconscious mind.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,016
Messages
14,657,218
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top