Jerry's drunken interview

zrinkill;3346160 said:
I will try not to get drunk and have teens record me badmouthing the Cowboyszone.

:laugh2:

"That Hostile aint worth **** but I love him!"
:eek:

j/k

:D
 
ThreeSportStar80;3346172 said:
:lmao2: at the video... Too funny! Jerry tell us how you REALLY feel!

That was poor, poor judgement. I've been drunk like that but in no way did I want to discuss personal information.

That's Jerry's ego, and it bit him in the ***.
 
I don't have a problem with anything he said because in my opinion it's true. What was said appears to be "spicy" because of the colorful language and the alcoholic tone so I'm sure the media will run with it.

Again I don't have a problem with what he said but it is embarrassing to see our guy spilling his guts out loud like that. Things have been quiet so any chance of the door opening even an inch and some media piece of garbage will kick it open for their chance. That's the disappointing part for me.
 
HoleInTheRoof;3345510 said:
Doubtful.

He didn't do anything wrong. And he didn't say anything wrong.

Really . . . if you think this video is a big deal . . . then you need to get a life.
Really? Goodell can fine or suspend NFL employees/players for "personal conduct". I would call an NFL owner, 3 sheets to the wind and dropping f -bombs at a local watering hole on tape - poor personal conduct. He didn't break any laws but he sure looks like a horse's *** and it reflects poorly on himself, the team he owns, and the league he represents. See Adams, Bud if you don't think Jerry gets fined for this.

Anybody that can't see that should get a clue and then I'll get a life.
 
Lifes too short. Jerry is loaded ,the man and he likes to have fun.good for him.
 
Jon88;3346175 said:
That was poor, poor judgement. I've been drunk like that but in no way did I want to discuss personal information.

That's Jerry's ego, and it bit him in the ***.

I agree, he's the owner the Cowboys, in no way was he representing the star properly... But with that being said it was still hella funny! :lmao2:
 
Jerry Jones For Nfl Commissioner

HOW COME EVERYONE ELSE CAN POST IN ALL CAPS AND I CANT!!!!!!!

edit: well that's embarrassing.
 
parcells316;3346180 said:
Really? Goodell can fine or suspend NFL employees/players for "personal conduct". I would call an NFL owner, 3 sheets to the wind and dropping f -bombs at a local watering hole on tape - poor personal conduct. He didn't break any laws but he sure looks like a horse's *** and it reflects poorly on himself, the team he owns, and the league he represents. See Adams, Bud if you don't think Jerry gets fined for this.

Anybody that can't see that should get a clue and then I'll get a life.

two different situations.. Bud Adams got fined for flipping the bird from his box at a football game.. lol Jerry was at a bar my friend. P.S. Roger Goodell was in the box with him dude!!! You obviously didn't know the situation before you posted
 
ThreeSportStar80;3346184 said:
I agree, he's the owner the Cowboys, in no was he representing the star properly... But with that being said it was still hella funny! :lmao2:

Sad, wasn't it?

I'm 27 and learned not so long ago to keep my business private. Jerry is almost 70 and is discussing business with drunk college kids? Are you serious? That's crazy.
 
parcells316;3346180 said:
Really? Goodell can fine or suspend NFL employees/players for "personal conduct". I would call an NFL owner, 3 sheets to the wind and dropping f -bombs at a local watering hole on tape - poor personal conduct. He didn't break any laws but he sure looks like a horse's *** and it reflects poorly on himself, the team he owns, and the league he represents. See Adams, Bud if you don't think Jerry gets fined for this.

Anybody that can't see that should get a clue and then I'll get a life.
let them fine him, jerry will laugh at what ever the amount is and sign the check in piss if he wanted to. jerry jones makes way too much money for the nfl to get fined for this
 
ya the bob waiter comment cracked me up too.

but let's be honest, he would be cleaning tables, not waiting on people.
 
rkell87;3346191 said:
let them fine him, jerry will laugh at what ever the amount is and sign the check in piss if he wanted to. jerry jones makes way too much money for the nfl to get fined for this

He doesn't make enough to not be embarassed as hell.
 
Jerry's drunken interview
I'd HARDLY call a guy standing around in a bar enjoying himself, being filmed covertly, an "INTERVIEW".

Thank God, nobody finds ME interesting enough to film me in the same scenario. I'd of been ruined YEARS ago!
 
DallasCowpoke;3346201 said:
I'd HARDLY call a guy standing around in a bar enjoying himself, being filmed covertly, an "INTERVIEW".

I agree. I that was a cheap chicken **** idiot who did that.
 
Jon88;3346203 said:
I agree. I that was a cheap chicken **** idiot who did that.

The only "conspiracy" was between the bottle and Jerry's lips. Jerry is a celebrity, and people tend to whip out the cell phone cams when they see a celeb. All the guy wanted to know about was Tebow, but Jerry took it in an ugly direction. Next time, do us all a favor and get smashed at home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,828
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top