Jerry's drunken interview

He got drunk whoopie... who cares, as long as he didn't drive drunk I ain't worried. I'm sure Goodell's gotten drunk before too.
 
dallasfaniac;3346273 said:
The real idiot in all of this was the person behind the camera. They could have gotten good cash for exclusive rights to that video.

His only market wouldve been Tim McMahon and the guys from Pawn Stars.
 
FOX4 just showed the video on the 9 pm news and mike doocy has this baffled look on his face...

This is going to get ugly, and the worst part is somehow this will start that media nonsense and by the end of it they will be on our players again.
 
mountain out of a mole hill.

The media will rip him, and all the guys against jerry in this will say "I told you so" to how bad it turns out.

folks need a reason to hate on this team, even our fans.
 
bbgun;3346269 said:
They were prepared to defend him no matter what was on the vid, and they have. Makes me wonder what their breaking point is.

Death - theirs or his
 
Four;3346280 said:
mountain out of a mole hill.

The media will rip him, and all the guys against jerry in this will say "I told you so" to how bad it turns out.

folks need a reason to hate on this team, even our fans.

Honestly, I couldnt care less what people say about jerry, He deserves most of the crap said about him. Just like he will deserve it this time. He looks beyond stupid on the 9pm news here saying this crap.

What I do care about is that this guy now opens the gates of nonsense that have been locked shut since we beat the saints. Now the crap about the players will start again just like always. It starts with a reason to bash jerry and then turns into a debate about bennett or romo or barber or something...

Sigh.
 
Four;3346280 said:
mountain out of a mole hill.

Right, because Jerry is a low-level insurance salesman from Wichita letting off a little steam. :rolleyes:

The media will rip him, and all the guys against jerry in this will say "I told you so" to how bad it turns out.

And he'll have only himself to blame for giving them an opening.

folks need a reason to hate on this team, even our fans.

Ah, the "hate" card. Always dealt from the bottom of the deck.
 
theebs;3346285 said:
Honestly, I couldnt care less what people say about jerry, He deserves most of the crap said about him. Just like he will deserve it this time. He looks beyond stupid on the 9pm news here saying this crap.

What I do care about is that this guy now opens the gates of nonsense that have been locked shut since we beat the saints. Now the crap about the players will start again just like always. It starts with a reason to bash jerry and then turns into a debate about bennett or romo or barber or something...

Sigh.

Or... We can say we hit rock bottom and now the only place left to go is UP...:lombardi: +1:starspin
 
Wellp, between the Nationally televised nose picking and this, I have officially lost the last .001% of respect I have for this idiot.
 
theebs;3346277 said:
FOX4 just showed the video on the 9 pm news and mike doocy has this baffled look on his face...

This is going to get ugly, and the worst part is somehow this will start that media nonsense and by the end of it they will be on our players again.

Just confirmed with the manager of Nick and Sam's that Jerry was in there recently. Had someone tell me that is where the vid was recorded. He could not give exact time and date.

So if anyone knows some regulars from that joint maybe it was them or someone they know who was behind the cam.

They also said they are going to apologize to Jerry and the Cowboys for this and they hope he will be coming back there to dine.
 
dcfanatic;3346267 said:
He never does.

haha, nice little shot. U r so cute :lmao2: I think you are describing yourself.. lol, in the box at the time or not is not the point.. Wow he left before Ol Bud flipped the bird, point is he was in attendance and had been in the box during the game.
 
Dave_in-NC;3346290 said:
Wellp, between the Nationally televised nose picking and this, I have officially lost the last .001% of respect I have for this idiot.

What about when the mic his hit hair piece.

Or the time he took the drunken pic with the two chicks.

And the time he drafted Quincy Carter.

:laugh1:
 
dcfanatic;3346292 said:
Just confirmed with the manager of Nick and Sam's that Jerry was in there recently. Had someone tell me that is where the vid was recorded. He could not give exact time and date.

So if anyone knows some regulars from that joint maybe it was them or someone they know who was behind the cam.

They also said they are going to apologize to Jerry and the Cowboys for this and they hope he will be coming back there to dine.
It's a good joint.
 
Bill's not worth a (bleep). I love him.

Different other guy: I know you do.

JJ: Not worth a (bleep), but I wanted — they were on my (bleep) so bad. J's gotta have a yes man. So to get this (bleep) stadium, I need to bring his (bleep) in.
Jerry is know for his use of irony, I'm sure that this was just tongue in cheek. You know, joking about a HOF coach not being worth a .... , but loving him all the same.

There must be some media elements out there trying hard to authenticate this, but I'd imagine that short of some sort of FBI-level voice recognition, they'd need testimony from one or more of the participants to go forward with the story, given the poor quality of the video. Maybe not though.
 
Maybe the unintended consequence of this is it'll save Jerry from himself on draft day.

People wonder why it's impossible to have any faith in this team....
 
royw11utdc;3346293 said:
haha, nice little shot. U r so cute :lmao2: I think you are describing yourself.. lol, in the box at the time or not is not the point.. Wow he left before Ol Bud flipped the bird, point is he was in attendance and had been in the box during the game.

You said he was in the box and told the guy to know the story.

Yet you didn't have the story straight.

And it makes a huge difference because flipping the fans the bird while the Commish is sitting there would be insane.

Doing it right after he leaves is funny.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,894
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top