JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
Yes still a mystery of what happened November 22,1963. Not just what happened but why? Yes I am a big conspiracy nut,but I have studied for several years what happened .

Several things are just too ironic for it not to be a conspiracy and a coverup. I have told you in the past who I believed is the most guilty party for this hit. LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON,but he had several accomplinances.

1-LBJ
2-BIG OIL
3-Military Industrial Complex
4-CIA
5-The Mafia connections
6-FBI

The shooters are just one part of it.It's the power players who made it happened.

Let's look at Lee Harvey Oswald the gunmen so you can see stuff doesn't just add up right.

*Oswald is pictured with David Ferrie at age 15 at a cookout for the Civil Air Patrol. Ferrie denies he knows Oswald,yet they are pictured together in the 1950s.
JUST A COINCIDENCE

*Oswald in New Orleans is in the same building in New Orleans for the Communists as is David Ferrie who has a detective agency and also former FBI agent from Chicago Guy Bannister. Bannister is the guy who assaulted his business partner Jack Martin the night of the assassination. Both Bannister & Ferrie work for New Orleans mafia boss Carlos Marcello Jack Ruby happens to knows both Carlos Marcello and David Ferrie same guy pictured with Oswald is now in the same building years later. JUST A COINCIDENCE

*Oswald joins the Marine Corps and he is a devout communist,yet did Oswald ever get attacked by members of his own platoon or been reprimanded by his commanding officier? No. Oswald is supposedly not really good in school or bright,yet he holds a radio operator job and can speak Russian.Oswald does not get a Dishonarable Discharge but he is a communist hating the USA.

* Oswald defects to the Soviet Union and leaves his family behind including 2 of his brothers who also both are in the military and one of them just happens to be in Naval Intelligence.JUST A COINCIDENCE.

* CIA happens to have a covert operation called The Defectors Programs which they have spies act like they want to defect but really spies for the USA. The same time Oswald has defected. JUST A COINCIDENCE.

* As soon a Oswald defects Gary Powers U2 plane is shot down over the Soviet Union because they were able to detect through radio waves the U2 spy plane which they did not discover before.Maybe the radio waves a radio operator in the USA military could show them Happens 1 month after Oswald defected.JUST A COINCINDENCE.

*Oswald wants to come back to the USA and the USA Embassy in Moscow gives him money to repatriate. No problem at all .

To be continued and yes I am ready for all the naysayers. Yes let the TIN FOIL HAT and believes in Bigfoot jokes come

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
You have to look at who gained the most from JFK dying. Lyndon B Johnson. My tin foil hat says his hand was in on the assassination. I've seen pictures of him being sworn in and he didn't look grief stricken or troubled. Oswald was just a tool that knew too much and had to die in order to keep the secrets.

timb2

Reaction score
You have to look at who gained the most from JFK dying. Lyndon B Johnson. My tin foil hat says his hand was in on the assassination. I've seen pictures of him being sworn in and he didn't look grief stricken or troubled. Oswald was just a tool that knew too much and had to die in order to keep the secrets.
What does the Mafia sometimes do with a hitman after the hit? They rub them out so no connections come back to the bosses.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,since it'll never come out in any irrefutable proof one way or the other,I'm leaning in on "JFK was whacked because he was pushing for full disclosure concercerning Roswell & recovered alien technology"o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is great to debate and discuss because we will never know the truth. If it is as you say, the ones that could talk have long since been silenced and the others too culpable to talk or already dead.

I have always thought Johnson had a hand in it because of his relationship with the Joint Chiefs of Staff at that time and his investment and friendship with Bell Helicopter. The Vietnam War made the Bell's, close friends of the Johnson's, and the Johnson's fortunes because of the war and at that time the company and their stock was not doing well. The war not only reversed that but the business exploded.

But, I do not think that was the sole motivator, I believe it was a strong conviction, shared by the Joint Chiefs, that Kennedy was weak on Communism and a danger to the US with China and Russia strengthening, they were fearful of lost ground that might never be recovered and the Berlin Wall and USSR aggression was still fresh on their minds. The Bell side of it only helped it along.

I have never understood how anyone could accept there was one shooter with the evidence to the contrary with that rifle and the magic bullet. No sharpshooter could do what a mediocre marksman supposedly did with that rifle..

What I find interesting is when I have these debates with people who refuse to believe that, it is always based on America is above that. No way they pull a Julius Caesar on JFK. I just laugh and ask them with what they know now about what we send to D.C., do they not think it's possible that people like that existed and could have been thinking they were the patriots, they were saving America. Killing one to save many?

I think the biggest mistake JFK ever made was making his brother the AG. Bobby ruffled feathers in the old guard unlike anyone that had gone before him. It was never just about JFK, it was about "those damned Kennedy's". We will never know what would have happened with the worst thing to happen to this country in my lifetime if they hadn't assassinated him because I think he would have had to eventually get us into it. There were too many for him to fight and at that time this country was full of itself, undefeated unless you count Korea, and the hawk segment was growing as was the USSR's holdings and strength. If he'd stayed out of Vietnam, he never would have won the election in 64 anyway.

I was just a kid of 15 at that time but I can recall out and out hatred for Kennedy only matched by what I have seen for Obama and Trump. I heard people, adults that I knew, saying that was a good thing. It was a very confusing time for a teenager that could care less about politics or about who was President. My parents, lifelong Republicans, cried when the news came down and as they watched his funeral procession. They had never liked him and certainly hadn't voted for him but I was taken back as I watched them react to this.

rynochop

Reaction score
You have to seriously suspend disbelief to think that many organizations could be in on that and nothing ever coming out from someone
We had a prez not be able to pull off relations with an intern

rags747

Reaction score
This is great to debate and discuss because we will never know the truth. If it is as you say, the ones that could talk have long since been silenced and the others too culpable to talk or already dead.

I have always thought Johnson had a hand in it because of his relationship with the Joint Chiefs of Staff at that time and his investment and friendship with Bell Helicopter. The Vietnam War made the Bell's, close friends of the Johnson's, and the Johnson's fortunes because of the war and at that time the company and their stock was not doing well. The war not only reversed that but the business exploded.

But, I do not think that was the sole motivator, I believe it was a strong conviction, shared by the Joint Chiefs, that Kennedy was weak on Communism and a danger to the US with China and Russia strengthening, they were fearful of lost ground that might never be recovered and the Berlin Wall and USSR aggression was still fresh on their minds. The Bell side of it only helped it along.

I have never understood how anyone could accept there was one shooter with the evidence to the contrary with that rifle and the magic bullet. No sharpshooter could do what a mediocre marksman supposedly did with that rifle..

What I find interesting is when I have these debates with people who refuse to believe that, it is always based on America is above that. No way they pull a Julius Caesar on JFK. I just laugh and ask them with what they know now about what we send to D.C., do they not think it's possible that people like that existed and could have been thinking they were the patriots, they were saving America. Killing one to save many?

I think the biggest mistake JFK ever made was making his brother the AG. Bobby ruffled feathers in the old guard unlike anyone that had gone before him. It was never just about JFK, it was about "those damned Kennedy's". We will never know what would have happened with the worst thing to happen to this country in my lifetime if they hadn't assassinated him because I think he would have had to eventually get us into it. There were too many for him to fight and at that time this country was full of itself, undefeated unless you count Korea, and the hawk segment was growing as was the USSR's holdings and strength. If he'd stayed out of Vietnam, he never would have won the election in 64 anyway.

I was just a kid of 15 at that time but I can recall out and out hatred for Kennedy only matched by what I have seen for Obama and Trump. I heard people, adults that I knew, saying that was a good thing. It was a very confusing time for a teenager that could care less about politics or about who was President. My parents, lifelong Republicans, cried when the news came down and as they watched his funeral procession. They had never liked him and certainly hadn't voted for him but I was taken back as I watched them react to this.
Not sure about the hatred for Kennedy as I was in 1st grade but do remember coming home that day to a crying mother, I still have all the magazines LOOK etc from that day. I love Kennedy but am a republican as he would be today. Totally disagree your comment HATE for Oboma vs Trump but will leave it at that on this board. Anyway, NO way Oswald was the sole perpetrator if involved at all.
THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL SPEECH...THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL SPEECH...THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL SPEECH. TY...

cowboyec

Reaction score
the orginators or fore-runners of what we call The Shadow Gov or Deep State.
criminal element of the various alphabet agencies.
with a big fish at the top letting them scurry back into their varoius shadows.

start at foggy bottom and work backwards.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
What does the Mafia sometimes do with a hitman after the hit? They rub them out so no connections come back to the bosses.
That is some pretty solid bizness practices, ya know?o_O

* it circles back to that whole : "three people can keep a secret if two of them have done gone country":thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You have guts to be laughing at mods.
:lmao:,,,I've long been considered more than a match in the various forms of fearlessness friend:thumbup:

* man,I'd just 'google-foo'd ' Lee h. Oswald's jar head wiki,,,in '57' he qualified as a 'sharpshooter' which is middle of the road for their prerequisites, as every Marine is a Rifleman first and foremost(it sez' his primary military occupational skill *MOS*was in radar)& then it states in '59' his riflery capabilities degraded to where he qualified as a Rifle Marksman,,,odd? As I seem to recall rifle qualification was an annual aspect we all had to undertake,,, also, that Italian 6.5mm carbine he'd bought thru 'mail order'( boy howdy! Them were the days,as you could've bought a 20mm anti-tank rifle for a couple hundred bucks,,,problem was the cartridges ran about $3 a pop)is a ballistic piece of crap& of mediocre Accuracy,(they had tried to advance beyond that particular WWI rifle design ,but hey! There Italians, ya know?) and shooting in a downward rolling away trajectory he'd scored Two head shots?,,,nuh-huh!!! I doubt he could've hit a target the size of a hot-rods bucket seat let alone one the size a dinner plate twiceo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
JFK finally got it through his head that he wasn’t very well liked in Texas.
:rolleyes:
That's in red blooded AMERICAN poor form there BoB!,however HILARIOUS*:lmao:* it's meaning

* it is pretty darn funny though,,, although,,,:huh: ,,,prolly not for JACKIE-O's stressed out over ride casing-liner when she 'knee-crawls' down the length of that ford motor divisions Continental's trunk lid to recover her ol' mans innardso_O

Status
Not open for further replies.