JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Connally is not reacting in 230 and holding his Stetson still showing no pain. His wrist is not shattered and later frames he is shown in pain.
Again you keep ignoring the question.

Connally's entry wound in his armpit is a keyhole, the bullet hit him going sideways and did not have bullet wipe.

What did it hit first?

Also of note, the wound is the exact length of CE 399.

Frames 223/224 gif:
223-224.gif

That is called getting shot.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
If Robert Kennedy didn't bite the bullet so to speak when he did, he would have suffered the same fate his brother did if he was elected POTUS. Someone had it out for the Kennedy's. That's why ole Teddy backed out years later.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Robert Kennedy didn't bite the bullet so to speak when he did, he would have suffered the same fate his brother did if he was elected POTUS. Someone had it out for the Kennedy's. That's why ole Teddy backed out years later.

Teddy didn't withdraw until the Democratic National Convention, which he went into without enough delegates to win the nomination anyway.

timb2

Reaction score

Connally's entry wound in his armpit is a keyhole, the bullet hit him going sideways and did not have bullet wipe.

What did it hit first?

Frames 223/224 gif:
223-224.gif

Yet Connally in frame 230 looks forward still holding his Stetson. Bullet is split second and yet 7 frames have gone bye Connolley shows no pain? Connolly supposedly with a wound in his torso can turn without showing any pain until frames in the 240s???

41-nov-25-1966.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
No shattered wrist in 230 means multiple shooters.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

What did it hit first?

Frames 223/224 gif:
223-224.gif

Those ballistic gelatin tests prove about 18" of travel with standard velocity rifle rounds where the bullet end up traveling base forward ,having yawed180° In creating a temporary wound channel,called cavitation* the human liver& I'd reckon to heart are the only non-elastic organs thusly justifying the "temporary" terminology.

If you would clip the 'tip' off of in-use U.S.& COM-BLOC fmj projectiles currently available you'll notice an hollow air pocket or empty space between the full metal jackets pointy end that impacts the target first and the swaged lead or steel core inner body of the bullets construction,,, those m885/ ss109 5.56mm 'green tip' has a truncated bb sized steel penetrator atop the projo's swaged lead core,,,I've had a batch of Chi-Com AK ammo that had miniature styrofoam little white packing pellets peanuts filling up that air space,,,, it's by design ,to flatten the projo's tip quicker to induce the 180° yaw ,creating a wider wound channel while traveling thru a lesser depth flesh.

* this post was 'triggered' by the reading of "keyhole entry wound"

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Trump or someone in the current administration blocked the release of information that was supposed to be released in 2017. I was born in 1955 and wondered at the time if I'd be alive when they were released.

Well now they won't...:(

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Trump or someone in the current administration blocked the release of information that was supposed to be released in 2017. I was born in 1955 and wondered at the time if I'd be alive when they were released.

Well now they won't...:(

Actually, they released the files as planned.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't know what's been said, and I'm not reading through 15 pages, but JFK was shot because he bucked the system, plain and simple.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Actually, they released the files as planned.

No, not all:

On April 26, in compliance with the deadline set by President Trump last October, the National Archives released 19,045 additional documents from the JFK assassination files. Instead of a full reveal, however, some material will still be kept from the public due to “identifiable national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns,” according to a White House memo. The president said he was ordering agencies to “re-review each of the redactions over the next three years,” and set a deadline for further release of documents of October 26, 2021.

timb2

Reaction score
LOL, so explain the Polaroid pictures she took and how her friend Jean Hill is the go to gal for the conspiracy crowd.
Maybe you should ask Alex Jones , oh I mean Bill Hicks. Jean Hill next Moorman means she is most likely a spotter and a diversion if any of the other people come close to them is my guess.

You think Mary could shoot a photo and a camergun at the same time. Don't yah think???

timb2

Reaction score
Nice dodge.

What did the bullet hit before it hit Connally in the armpit?

I don't know,can you tell by frame 230??? Because you can tell Connally looks alright and still holding his Stetson with his hand with a wrsit that is suppose to be shattered which it is not.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I don't know,can you tell by frame 230??? Because you can tell Connally looks alright and still holding his Stetson with his hand with a wrsit that is suppose to be shattered which it is not.
223-224.gif
Frames 223-225 Connally is hit, Kennedy is starting to react at this time, and when the bullet shattered his vertebrae it damaged the nerves causing an instant and involuntary reaction. You have to remember that the camera filmed at 18 frames per second, so you are talking about less than a second between 224 and 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.