JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Oswald was the Fall Guy ,The Patsy. The story sold to the American public of a communist did it ,so don't look elsewhere. Have you heard of a Operation Northwoods? Look it up........Yes like minded individuals but LBJ had everything to gain and had the power to cover it up. Yes rich guys and low level thugs to do the dirty work for them. The CIA and the FBI both have used the Mafia in other situations. Remember the 3 freedom riders in Mississippi? The 2 Jewish kids and the African American? The FBI used a mobster to torture some local Klan member to find out where those 3 teens were buried, which they found in that swamp. CIA had hits and used the Mob to help them since the early 1940's.. You have several people upset with JFK. Guys like Allen Dulles, Gen.Cabell, HL Hunt, DH Byrd, Sam Giacana, Carlos Marcello, J.Edgar Hoover. The CIA members who pushed The Bay of Pigs the so-called "Renegade CIA Clique"...

.If you think LBJ was some angel,then you are sadly mistaken. Remember Malcolm "Mac" Wallace who was LBJ's press secretary? Wallace was found guilty of killing John Douglas Kinser. Wallace had LBJ's longtime lawyer John Cofer represent him. Wallace was found guilty by the trial jury and should have gotten the Death Penalty but the Judge Charles O'Betts made it a 5 year suspended sentence instead. Wallace walked free. 12 murder convictions that year in Texas and 11 killers died by the chair.

So, LBJ hired low level thugs to do it? And the CIA and FBI hired the mob to do it. And HL Hunt and others hired their own hit men. And, of course, there was Oswald shooting from the Texas Book Depository building. Damn, shouldn't JFK have looked like Sonny Corleone at the toll booth with that many people shooting at him? Kind of lousy conspiracy too if they were all doing their own thing.

Seems to me you are throwing everything at it hoping something will stick.

Meanwhile, neither the fact that there were people upset with JFK (who knew that happens with Presidents?) or that LBJ was no angel (well known) or that the CIA may have used the mafia before, isn't proof of anything.

As for LBJ having the power to cover it up, I'm sure JFK thought that about Marilyn, and Nixon thought that about Watergate, and Clinton thought that about Lewinski, and ..... And it's 55 years later, and nobody is saying anything?

blindzebra

Reaction score
So there is only one frame of his head shot? LOL! It’s been proven to be altered. It’s been proven that people who seen the unedited film have stated there are more than a single frame to the head shot. It’s been proven yet you spew your belief in our government and the lone gunman theary. People like you are the reason that this country/world is so screwed up. To many sheep in the world and not enough people capable of critical thinking.
You do realize that more than one film captured the assassination right? The Muchmore and Nix films showed the EXACT SAME THING from the opposite side of Elm.

Let me guess they were altered to match too.

Zapruder:

Muchmore:

Nix:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Thanks, this might be of interest:

main-qimg-68b1f05ec78555607750319242e0a90f

That's plausible.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You do realize that more than one film captured the assassination right? The Muchmore and Nix films showed the EXACT SAME THING from the opposite side of Elm.

Let me guess they were altered to match too.

Zapruder:

Muchmore:

Nix:

Yes any and all films had been edited. Everyone says the car stopped for 2-3 seconds. In all the films the car was in continuous motion. If the government will lie about one thing it will lie about a 1,000 to keep it going.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Yes any and all films had been edited. Everyone says the car stopped for 2-3 seconds. In all the films the car was in continuous motion. If the government will lie about one thing it will lie about a 1,000 to keep it going.
What a crock of crap that is. I have been studying this for 40 years and I have NEVER read or heard any witness say it came to a complete stop for 2-3 seconds. That is an outright lie. Seriously, you make Timb2 seem like Arlen Specter.

If it came to a complete stop why is it that Clint Hill had to run to catch up when the follow up car was about 15 feet behind Kennedy? He jumped out after the second shot, I'd hope a fit secret service agent could cover 15 feet in 4.8 seconds to get onto a stationary vehicle.

Last edited:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The car stopped the film/films are edited.

I could find more and keep going but that’s what I dug up in 3 min

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
What a crock of crap that is. I have been studying this for 40 years and I have NEVER read or heard any witness say it came to a complete stop for 2-3 seconds. That is an outright lie. Seriously, you make Timb2 seem like Arlen Specter.

If it came to a complete stop why is it that Clint Hill had to run to catch up when the follow up car was about 15 feet behind Kennedy? He jumped out after the second shot, I'd hope a fit secret service agent could cover 15 feet in 4.8 seconds to get onto a stationary vehicle.
I just posted 5 videos you missed in your 40 years of studying this case. Don’t quit your day job

blindzebra

Reaction score
I just posted 5 videos you missed in your 40 years of studying this case. Don’t quit your day job
That is not studying the case, that is believing pure made up BS. I have refuted every single thing put forth in those stupid videos. The HD scans of the Z-film blew up the frontal shot so the charlatans had to make up a new fantasy to keep the money train moving to sale more books to those who will believe anything regardless of how impossible it would be.

blindzebra

Reaction score
The car stopped the film/films are edited.

I could find more and keep going but that’s what I dug up in 3 min

Clark was riding in the press car that had not even turned onto Elm at the time of the head shot.

What the hell does a girl running 7 seconds before you claim it stopped show?

Summers is a nut job. What type of idiot runs toward a shooter?

Horne is looking to sell books.

Hargis' official testimony: https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh6/pdf/WH6_Hargis.pdf

Jean Hill's testimony is all over the place. She heard and saw things nobody else did and never saw things everyone else did.

blindzebra

Reaction score
If anyone wants to see the most fair and balanced take on the aftermath of the assassination, watch Parkland. It is available on Hulu.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If anyone wants to see the most fair and balanced take on the aftermath of the assassination, watch Parkland. It is available on Hulu.
If anyone wants to see the most fair and balanced take on the assassination watch a movie.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

timb2

Reaction score
So how did the bullet that hit Connally enter going sideways? Why was there no bullet wipe? There is evidence at frame 223 of Connally being hit. His shoulder drops and the lapel on his jacket flips up and down as the bullet came out of his chest. FYI, Kennedy was not grasping his throat, when the bullet passed trough him it splintered his vertebrae and caused nerve damage which resulted in a thorburn reaction. His reaction was immediate and involuntary. The locking up of his muscles, along with his back brace is what kept Jackie from pulling him down like what Nellie did with her husband.
Connally is not reacting in frame 230 and JFK took a couple of frames for his to go arms up before 230 . Means more shots and most likely multiple shooters because that bolt action crap rifle Oswald had could not pull split seconds off. Magic Theory is blown.

timb2

Reaction score
My mother's family lineage is strongly branched off & interwoven with the HUNTS clan,,,o_O
I'm not hating just seeing what I see and what is going on. General Custer is my ancestor and yes he was an ego-maniac.

timb2

Reaction score
Connally in frame 230 is holding his Stetson and his hand is high and not low is where the Magical Bullet theory has it. JFK is already reacting to being shot in the throat in 230 but Connally is fine. Connally in later frames drops his arm for the line of shot for his wrist to be shattered. MULTIPLE SHOTS HAD TO HAPPEN THEN..

blindzebra

Reaction score
Connally is not reacting in frame 230 and JFK took a couple of frames for his to go arms up before 230 . Means more shots and most likely multiple shooters because that bolt action crap rifle Oswald had could not pull split seconds off. Magic Theory is blown.
Interesting how you keep ignoring the facts.

Why does Connally have a keyhole entry wound without bullet wipe?

Also Connally reacts at Z223 when his right shoulder goes down suddenly and his lapel flips and his jacket bulges.

blindzebra

Reaction score
If anyone wants to see the most fair and balanced take on the assassination watch a movie.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Fyi, Parkland is based on a 1700 page book by Vincent Bugliosi...you know the guy that convicted Manson.
Half of your boy Timb2's crap is right out of the movie JFK and the other half...just like yours...is coming from Youtube.

timb2

Reaction score
Interesting how you keep ignoring the facts.

Why does Connally have a keyhole entry wound without bullet wipe?

Also Connally reacts at Z223 when his right shoulder goes down suddenly and his lapel flips and his jacket bulges.

Connally is not reacting in 230 and holding his Stetson still showing no pain. His wrist is not shattered and later frames he is shown in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.