News: Jim Brown has passed

CCBoy

Reaction score
A great man who was special as a man. No person was a better athlete, and he left an unbeatable past that is unmatched in human drama and achievement, He left respect and responsible actions when we were trying as a Country to confront descrimination and basic respects in our countryl

That you, Jim...for providing me sacrifice, a picture of respect, and in my heart...a leadership of greatness in football. You nurtured my love for the sport and opened my eyes to growing.

God bless you and bring blessings to your family...I'll never forget you. And God, look after our loved star.

CWR

Reaction score
May not be a popular opinion here but I think he was the greatest RB ever. He was a man among boys.

I think you're probably right. He's was a machine. They don't build them that way anymore. Imagine his numbers in a 16-17 game season.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
May not be a popular opinion here but I think he was the greatest RB ever. He was a man among boys.
The truth is often unpopular.

Jim Brown was All Pro all but 1 year of his career, and that wasn't the *last* year of his career either.

GOAT.
And not just of RBs.

T-RO

Reaction score
Not only a singular star...but a very, very classy guy.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Quite possibly the best RB to ever play the game and a darned fine actor to boot. Much respect from me. RIP.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
b3ce7cf7df005563895befd00da644df_md.jpg