John Hussey is Head Referee for Sunday’s game; Eagles Are 7-0 When He Referees

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

giphy.gif

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Im not saying its each and every game. Much depends on which crew we get. Don't try to tell me every ref and crew is as pure as the driven snow. Think for yourself.
I don't believe any crew is "pure as the driven snow" But I do believe all the crews have incompetence within all their crews and can make head scratching calls.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Surprised it took until Friday for excuses to start being made about the officiating on Sunday. Fans already looking for excuses if the Cowboys lose. :rolleyes:
The tweet highlighted in this thread was from an Eagles twitter account and other Eagles fans in the replies are hoping thawt this means the game will be one sided in their favor as far as officiating goes. Yet some are trying to make this out to be Cowboys fans making excuses before Sunday's game. When even Eagles fans notice how one sided some crews have been in favor of their team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The tweet highlighted in this thread was from an Eagles twitter account and other Eagles fans in the replies are hoping thawt this means the game will be one sided in their favor as far as officiating goes. Yet some are trying to make this out to be Cowboys fans making excuses before Sunday's game. When even Eagles fans notice how one sided some crews have been in favor of their team.
There’s been officiating threads prior to other games this season with fans already making excuses in the event the Cowboys lose.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There are a lot of Eagles fans happy about the assignment and that in and of itself is unusual.

Yeah some can say that Cowboys fans are making excuses ahead of time and yet Eagles fans (even if they claim to be just joking about it). Are still hoping that this means the officiating is going to be lopsided and that their team will get all of the break from the Refs. While the Refs call a bunch of penalties against the Cowboys which will control the momentum of the game in favor of the Eagles.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There’s been officiating threads prior to other games this season with fans already making excuses in the event the Cowboys lose.

Every fanbase in the NFL faults the officiating when their team loses. So it's not just a thing Cowboys fans do.

Does not negate the fact that Eagles fans are hoping that this means the Refs will allow the Eagles to get away with more, will calling every penalty they can against the Cowboys.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Hussey is also the CEO of a fundraising organization that helps animal welfare groups serving animals in need. Nobody who likes animals could be an Eagles fan. Even animals hate the Eagles. More Eagle fans are bitten by their own dogs per capita each year than anywhere else in the Continental US.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every fanbase in the NFL faults the officiating when their team loses. So it's not just a thing Cowboys fans do.

Does not negate the fact that Eagles fans are hoping that this means the Refs will allow the Eagles to get away with more, will calling every penalty they can against the Cowboys.
All fan bases fault the officiating, but I doubt there’s another fanbase that blames their teams failures on the officiating more than Cowboys fans. This fanbase is probably the only one in the entire NFL that blames their teams failures on the league. There’s lame brains who follow the Cowboys that actually believe the team hasn’t reached the Super Bowl in almost 30 years because the league has a bias against the Cowboys. :rolleyes: There can’t possibly be a more delusional fanbase than this one.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yeah some can say that Cowboys fans are making excuses ahead of time and yet Eagles fans (even if they claim to be just joking about it). Are still hoping that this means the officiating is going to be lopsided and that their team will get all of the break from the Refs. While the Refs call a bunch of penalties against the Cowboys which will control the momentum of the game in favor of the Eagles.
Do the Cowboys have Ref Crews that fans feel are favorable to us...... do other team's fans have crews they feel that way about? I know fans of other teams think they all favor us......lol

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The only mentally weak one is you.

The video doesn't lie. 40 "missed calls" against the Eagles when they hosted the Cowboys several weeks ago...

Explain those 40 "missed calls".

And how many missed calls against the Eagles… And who is the judge of what I missed call is…? I’m actually surprised there weren’t more than 40 missed calls… against either team.