Johnny Cocaine? Latest Vegas trip raises eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I guess this guy did not get the memo. lol

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I personally don't care if he does cocaine...no. But its illegal and against the rules blah blah blah.

I have far more of a problem with someone taking pics of another dude in a bathroom simply looking to get someone in trouble. That's a far worse person than a 21 year old out partying.

How would you feel if some dude was snapping pics of you in the bathroom...regardless of what you were doing?

No no it is not, people can take pictures of other in a public space, yes even a club if it is a business, that is one of the rights we have too, so you are wrong.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No no it is not, people can take pictures of other in a public space, yes even a club if it is a business, that is one of the rights we have too, so you are wrong.
I'm not saying its illegal. I'm saying its a dickish thing to do.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
LOl I have o sympathy for someone who goes out in public and does illegal activity-none.
Neither do I. I never said I feel sorry for JFF.

That doesn't change the fact that I think taking a picture like that is douchey.

Rogah

Reaction score
I personally don't care if he does cocaine...no. But its illegal and against the rules blah blah blah.

I have far more of a problem with someone taking pics of another dude in a bathroom simply looking to get someone in trouble. That's a far worse person than a 21 year old out partying.
Uh gotta disagree that taking a picture in a bathroom is worse than doing cocaine.
How would you feel if some dude was snapping pics of you in the bathroom...regardless of what you were doing?
The only thing I do in the bathroom is something that nobody wants to see a picture of me doing, but it's also something every single one of us does daily.

Rogah

Reaction score
Why should I care what he does in his personal life? Why should anyone?
Engaging in a felony is not considered someone's "personal life." When laws are broken, it becomes a public matter.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Engaging in a felony is not considered someone's "personal life." When laws are broken, it becomes a public matter.
I never wear my seatbelt. Break a law daily and nobody in the public knows about it (until now I guess lol). Does it need to be public.

Unless JFF or any other drug user is doing something detrimental to others then, no, I don't think it is.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never wear my seatbelt. Break a law daily and nobody in the public knows about it (until now I guess lol). Does it need to be public.

Unless JFF or any other drug user is doing something detrimental to others then, no, I don't think it is.

So when you wreck and cause a butt load of extra money to be paid due to injuries due to you not wearing your seatbelt and I have to wind up paying higher insurance rates because of you not wearing your seatbelt....I will say...thanks for being a (insert negative title here).

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Would it matter if he's only serving beer? I used to serve beer at a flea market a long time ago. I think it'd be an issue if he was serving real drinks.

He seems to be right next to some energy drink cans, which are used to make all types of mixed drinks. Johnny was in attendance and was probably asked to get behind the bar for fun to make drinks for a period of time and he agreed. Or he may have wanted to get back there.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

NFL says it does and if you want to work for them and have a chance to make a boat load of money then there should be no issue. Football is not a long career and you would think that a career in teh NFL making money is a bit more important than partying and doing drugs. To me it is a no brainer and these guys willing to sacrifice that for drugs do have a problem and need help if they can't figure this out.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Would it matter if he's only serving beer? I used to serve beer at a flea market a long time ago. I think it'd be an issue if he was serving real drinks.

Also, it only provides liability issues. It's technically not illegal I don't think but if anything was to happen and he was not certified, then some liability issues could come up. Also, at a flea market is a different than a licensed bar.

Someone also posted on Yelp that he was serving all types of drinks to patrons. Meaning beer and mixed drinks.

SDCowboy

Reaction score

So you not only don't see any issue if a player does coke, but you also don't wear your seat belt when you drive? Good grief. The latter part kind of explains the first part I guess...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Neither do I. I never said I feel sorry for JFF.

That doesn't change the fact that I think taking a picture like that is douchey.

This whole privacy conspiracy paranoia thing from the youth is ridiculous. YOU put out your privacy more than anything any entity any single person does. Unless you never purchase anything and are born and raised in the woods with no modern convenience, then your info is out there, ever take a picture of yourself and host it or have it on social media, or even a yearbook or whatever, that now belongs to the public domain.

You remind me of that woman who beat the 17 year old boy because he wanted to get aerial footage of a beach with his quadcopter and she refused to let him leave and beat him to the ground. She was not only legally wrong she was morally wrong for trying to tell him what he can do with his camera in public.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
So you not only don't see any issue if a player does coke, but you also don't wear your seat belt when you drive? Good grief. The latter part kind of explains the first part I guess...

Some people want to be a badarse when they STILL follow some rules/mores of conventionality in society, and don't go beyond those.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I get the issue. I get the risk in not wearing a seat belt. I also think that when those decisions harm other people, the ones who make them should be held accountable.

...and just for the record, I only meant when I'm in town where you can only go like 20 mph I put it on on the highway.
This whole privacy conspiracy paranoia thing from the youth is ridiculous. YOU put out your privacy more than anything any entity any single person does. Unless you never purchase anything and are born and raised in the woods with no modern convenience, then your info is out there, ever take a picture of yourself and host it or have it on social media, or even a yearbook or whatever, that now belongs to the public domain.
I know that the guy who took the picture did nothing illegal. I dont even particularly care about the privacy part of the whole thing. I just think that, if I was in the bathroom, and someone took my picture, I'd be irritated. Nobody taking that pic is going to do anything good with it.

My entire point is that, if something you do isn't hurting anybody else, then nobody really needs to care about what you're doing. If JFF isn't getting behind the wheel and putting people at risk, then who am I to hate him for partying? But if that camera man is taking a picture trying to be a tattle tale, more or less, then yea, I have a problem with that.

Rogah

Reaction score
Is not wearing your seat belt a felony?
THis is another argument for another thread. For now, it remains a felony. So that means it isn't just a "personal issue."

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Is not wearing your seat belt a felony?
THis is another argument for another thread. For now, it remains a felony. So that means it isn't just a "personal issue."
I think I misread your OP, I didn't realize you were referring only to felonies.

I would say that doesn't particularly matter, which yea, is for another thread haha

Status
Not open for further replies.