Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

Hadenough

Reaction score
daks is still higher then allens look at years guarantees and other clauses

daks got 160mil guaranteed? less years ...no trade clauses etc..it still far more then qbs above him..
Totally agree! With Allen he is only getting better. He has a strong physical foundation for making all the throws he just needs to reel in the power on the shorter throws. He is a much higher capability than Dak. This was a good signing for the Bills!

Hadenough

Reaction score
No. But hes only really had one great season. Kinda like Dak. So what are you talking about? His rookie year was meh, his second year was good and his third year was GREAT!. So hes had one great season. Just like Dak. So I am just wondering why it wasnt ok to pay our guy who in your opinion had one great year, but its well deserved when Allen gets paid for one great year.
Allen has been getting better while Dak has pretty much reached his ceiling in 2016. Dont forget Allen had no weapons his first season and they finally give him a few. Dak had a ready made offense when he walked into this team with a star rookie RB and very good oline.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most that complain about Dak's contract are the same ones that applauded Mahomes and Wilson for it is not the color of the skin that matters for the QB but how far he takes his team. So I am uncertain as to why you inferred people have bias while specifically using Dak and Jackson as 'negative' reactions towards contracts yet use Allen as the 'positive' example as if in some way trying to say that people are seeing race as the motivator.......when I have NEVER seen anyone reference race but simply see QB's for their ability to lead a team to a Championship.

If you would read the posts, those are the names that were used. Poor detective work. Dak has as much ability, as anyone named. Football is a team sport. Teams are coached and managed.

Dak only plays QB. Although Wilson won a championship, he and his coach botched a possible dynasty with stupid play and coaching.

Mahomes won a championship, but was destroyed last year. No adjustments to bad line play, and Mahomes couldn't compensate.

Allen has not won squat. Dak has not won squat. Which team is better managed, coached, and set up for success?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is the comparison of championship game appearances? How quick did Allen get to one while Dak still hasn't done it in 5 seasons?

Weak argument for paying more. Allen may never achieve that status again. What happens then?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why are you doing this? lol

Nobody gave Allen an excuse for anything. You need to chill, friend. You're getting fired up because someone thinks Allen is better than Dak, I don't know if you know, but MOST EVERYONE thinks Allen is better than Dak outside of a few delusional on this forum.

Wrong assumption. Most KNOW Buffalo is better than Dallas therefore; Allen reaps the benefits.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i’d love to see how Dak fares in a playoff game where his defense gives up 3 points. kinda ironic honestly that allen had pedestrian numbers in their win, and a pretty impressive game in their loss. it’s almost as if he wasn’t the reason they won or lost.

also allen’s 2020 and Daks 2019 are pretty damn comparable. so if daks “still chasing his rookie season” i guess Josh is chasing it too lol.
Posts Daks 2019 and Allens 2020 stats right here for everyone to see and tell me they're comparable.

Also include the rushing stats.

You won't, but your name is "Proof", so let's see if it fits.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wrong assumption. Most KNOW Buffalo is better than Dallas therefore; Allen reaps the benefits.
I already debunked this too when people said it was all Allen's defense.

I showed that every year outside of 2020 Dak had a better defense than the Bills did last year. Also, The most production Allen has ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards rushing.

So what does Allen have that's better exactly? Besides his obvious better talent, of course.

Techsass

Reaction score
And as other FA QB come up for contract, Dak deal will fall behind them. It is how FA especially at QB works. Within 2 years Dak deal will be middle of the pack
And Dak will be 1 year away from his next contract.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just because it's the new normal doesn't mean you should pay good QBs like great QBs.
And that's exactly what the Cowboys did,
I don't care what the rest of the league is doing.

Is Allen a great QB?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just to educate ya a little bit....

The Bills defense was ranked 16th overall last year. That's worst than any of Dak's years besides his 4 games in 2020.

The 2020 Bills defense ranked 13th in passing defense and ranked 17th in rushing defense. They ranked 16th in points per game allowed. They were a completely average defense last year.

Also the Bills leading rusher last year had under 700 yards rushing.

I don't believe for a second that Dak could do what Allen has done with the Bills. Dak has never lead us to the playoffs unless Zeke won the rushing title that year. Allen is leading his team to the Conference Championship and finishing 2nd in the MVP vote with a sub 700 yard rushing RB.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I already debunked this too when people said it was all Allen's defense.

I showed that every year outside of 2020 Dak had a better defense than the Bills did last year. Also, The most production Allen has ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards rushing.

So what does Allen have that's better exactly? Besides his obvious better talent, of course.

You definitely have blinders on; a team is more than offense and defense. If Brady were still playing for the Patriots, Allen would still be second fiddle in the AFC East.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You definitely have blinders on; a team is more than offense and defense. If Brady were still playing for the Patriots, Allen would still be second fiddle in the AFC East.
You keep telling yourself that. You're Star Blind. You cannot see past the star on Dak's helmet.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just to educate ya a little bit....

The Bills defense was ranked 16th overall last year. That's worst than any of Dak's years besides his 4 games in 2020.

The 2020 Bills defense ranked 13th in passing defense and ranked 17th in rushing defense. They ranked 16th in points per game allowed. They were a completely average defense last year.

Also the Bills leading rusher last year had under 700 yards rushing.

I don't believe for a second that Dak could do what Allen has done with the Bills. Dak has never lead us to the playoffs unless Zeke won the rushing title that year. Allen is leading his team to the Conference Championship and finishing 2nd in the MVP vote with a sub 700 yard rushing RB.

Still posting irrelevant stats. This has little to do with the team as a whole. Add coaching, scheme, management etc.