Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I post the numbers and they ignore em.

They're Star Blind. They can't see past that star on the helmet.

Shocking your propping up another team while telling fans (maybe look up the definition) on a Cowboys forum they are "blinded" by the star...No they are just fans (again you should spy the definition). What is the point to your millionth "why I dont like Dak" post on here? What do you hope to gain? Do you really think someone is going to say "ooh man you have opened my eyes, I am going to not root for our QB now"? Again you can pine over all these other QB's all you want but none of them play for "your team" now or anytime soon. Maybe you should strike against the FO for signing a QB you dont like...stop watching and talking about the team for a while...a long while..and see if they take notice and change the QB.

likes, blinded by the star, whatever here is a fact.the Dallas Cowboys QB is Dak Prescott your going to need a new laptop if your going to respond to every post about the teams QB on a Cowboys forum trying to get "fans" not to like him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Shocking your propping up another team while telling fans (maybe look up the definition) on a Cowboys forum they are "blinded" by the star...No they are just fans (again you should spy the definition). What is the point to your millionth "why I dont like Dak" post on here? What do you hope to gain? Do you really think someone is going to say "ooh man you have opened my eyes, I am going to not root for our QB now"? Again you can pine over all these other QB's all you want but none of them play for "your team" now or anytime soon. Maybe you should strike against the FO for signing a QB you dont like...stop watching and talking about the team for a while...a long while..and see if they take notice and change the QB.

likes, blinded by the star, whatever here is a fact.the Dallas Cowboys QB is Dak Prescott your going to need a new laptop if your going to respond to every post about the teams QB on a Cowboys forum trying to get "fans" not to like him.
I have Dak ranked 11th in my QB rankings.

I will defend him against the guys I have below him and I will not sugar coat it with regards to the ones I have ahead of it.

I call it how I see it, and I like to provide numbers, stats, and data to back up my claims. I don't base my opinions off pure emotion or the star on the helmet.

If you or anyone else does not agree with the way I defend my points or my opinions in general there is an ignore button for that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He's better than Dak, and more worthy of the big contract. Dak hasn't earned crap. At least Allen made to the AFCCG. How far has Dak gotten?

He has gone as far as the team has gone....same as Allen. By your account if the Cowboys win the SB before Allen should they redo Daks deal and pay him more?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I have Dak ranked 11th in my QB rankings.

I will defend him against the guys I have below him and I will not sugar coat it with regards to the ones I have ahead of it.

I call it how I see it, and I like to provide numbers, stats, and data to back up my claims. I don't base my opinions off pure emotion or the star on the helmet.

If you or anyone else does not agree with the way I defend my points or my opinions in general there is an ignore button for that.

well if we go off stats then you must have Allen ranked 10th as his 2020 stats vs Daks 2019 are very close....if you in fact go off stats the last games Dak played he was ahead of Allen through those games......and you started off earlier this summer saying you dont care about stats it was wins you care about....we were talkin about Brady at the time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He's already being paid like he's a super bowl champion. So no, he won't earn another pay raise just for making it to the NFCCG.

So you think Allen is over paid as he is not a SB champ and is making more....

coult44

Reaction score
I mean, do you even look at the stats available to you, or do you only see the star on the helmet?

It's not like I'm just making it up. Look at the information available to you.

Let’s look at the stats. Dak and Josh are almost identical. In some spots Dak has better numbers and in some spots Josh has better stats.

Everyone here knows I’m not a sunshine guy. I’m more on the realist side here. You have to be more balanced with your opinions, or you become like one of them!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's better than Dak, and more worthy of the big contract. Dak hasn't earned crap. At least Allen made to the AFCCG. How far has Dak gotten?

That means Tannehill and Allen are on the same level correct?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I already debunked this too when people said it was all Allen's defense.

I showed that every year outside of 2020 Dak had a better defense than the Bills did last year. Also, The most production Allen has ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards rushing.

So what does Allen have that's better exactly? Besides his obvious better talent, of course.

So Allen only made the playoffs when his defense became good? thats a good point.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
well if we go off stats then you must have Allen ranked 10th as his 2020 stats vs Daks 2019 are very close....if you in fact go off stats the last games Dak played he was ahead of Allen through those games......and you started off earlier this summer saying you dont care about stats it was wins you care about....we were talkin about Brady at the time.
Post Dak's 2019 vs Allen's 2020 for everyone to see and let's debate it in the open.

Make sure you include rushing stats also, people like to leave that out.

P.S. I don't care one single bit about what Dak did for 4 games last year. This "on pace" junk has to stop, because when I bring up that he was also "on pace" to lead the NFL in turnovers last year (I have provided proof of this too) people get butt hurt.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let’s look at the stats. Dak and Josh are almost identical. In some spots Dak has better numbers and in some spots Josh has better stats.

Everyone here knows I’m not a sunshine guy. I’m more on the realist side here. You have to be more balanced with your opinions, or you become like one of them!!
Are you comparing career numbers?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well said

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Still posting irrelevant stats. This has little to do with the team as a whole. Add coaching, scheme, management etc.
How about you post something that proves your points instead of just going off pure emotion.

I posted stats and data to back up the things I've said. All I've seen from you is you getting emotional.

Let's see you back up your stuff with actual substance.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
what numbers do you want to dive into?
"Let’s look at the stats. Dak and Josh are almost identical. In some spots Dak has better numbers and in some spots Josh has better stats."

You said this and I was just asking what you're using to come to this conclusion. Career numbers? Season Averages?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Post Dak's 2019 vs Allen's 2020 for everyone to see and let's debate it in the open.

Make sure you include rushing stats also, people like to leave that out.

P.S. I don't care one single bit about what Dak did for 4 games last year. This "on pace" junk has to stop, because when I bring up that he was also "on pace" to lead the NFL in turnovers last year (I have provided proof of this too) people get butt hurt.

so you dont care about stats only what you want to use...did the first 4 games last year not happen? again i guess I can "cut up" truths to what i want to use to make an argument..facts are the last live action you can use real stats from Dak was better...if its not a fact please post them so we can debate....