Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

coult44

Reaction score
Are you going to post something or just talk about it?

If you're going to post career stats to defend your emotions then Dak playing 25 more games absolutely will sway the numbers in his favor. That's just common sense.

Also, don't speak of intelligence when you structure sentences the way you do.

Its an Internet forum bruh!!! We “AINT got no” room for sentAnce structure, grammmmmer or , puntuatuon. Nun!!!

Now that we have that covered, I have zero emotion regarding this subject. I got into the conversation to help you with your balance. You’ve become the “Amber Beer” (Rockport) of this side of the argument. I have 40 years of time, and tens of thousands of dollars invested into our favorite team.I have no emotion and agenda other than to watch the team win Super Bowls again!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
no your penalizing Dak for getting hurt as he was on his way to a better year.....
Are you just not counting anything that happened after Week 4 for because your favorite player was injured? In your mind did the Bucs not win the Super Bowl? Did the season just end once Dak was hurt and nothing after that counts??? lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its an Internet forum bruh!!! We “AINT got no” room for sentAnce structure, grammmmmer or , puntuatuon. Nun!!!

Now that we have that covered, Inhave zero emotion regarding this subject. I got into the conversation to help you with your balance. You’ve become the “Amber Beer” (Rockport) of this side of the argument. .
Maybe YOU don't have room for it, but I do. It's hard to take anyone serious when they speak like you.

If you're not going to post things to back up what you say then just move along.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Are you just not counting anything that happened after Week 4 for because your favorite player was injured? In your mind did the Bucs not win the Super Bowl? Did the season just end once Dak was hurt and nothing after that counts??? lol

again you said you want to use stats to compare are you saying you want to use Allens 16 games vs Daks 4? again trying to keep up with your goalposts here

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is anyone comparing Allen to Prescott? That was not a choice.

Wanna comparison? Try Lynch or Cook because they would have chosen them over Prescott.

If you want to play the game of choose a QB, OK, but you do realize that is just a game?

How many teams would have taken Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers or Wilson earlier after the fact? Would LAR or PHL re-draft Goff or Wentz, DEN trade up for Lynch or would all 3 take Prescott, after the fact?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
again you said you want to use stats to compare are you saying you want to use Allens 16 games vs Daks 4? again trying to keep up with your goalposts here
Me moving the goal post? You wanted to compare stats since Allen has been in the league 2018-2020. I said fine by me. Then when you post you just go 4 games into 2020 and stop.

Dak getting hurt does not erase Allen's 2020 MVP level season. The year did not stop once Dak got hurt. You punishing Allen for Dak being hurt is only making your argument look weak.

You thought they we're pretty comparable, you realized they actually wasn't, so then YOU moved the goal post to try and make it look better.

coult44

Reaction score
Maybe YOU don't have room for it, but I do. It's hard to take anyone serious when they speak like you.

If you're not going to post things to back up what you say then just move along.

Speak like me??? Apparently we need to bring back the origins “sarcasm” emoji. Move on kid, or make your case and prove your point. Let’s go back to your made up numbers of Allen have 93 TD’s and Dak having 74.. Where the hell did you get this stat?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Me moving the goal post? You wanted to compare stats since Allen has been in the league 2018-2020. I said fine by me. Then when you post you just go 4 games into 2020 and stop.

Dak getting hurt does not erase Allen's 2020 MVP level season. The year did not stop once Dak got hurt. You punishing Allen for Dak being hurt is only making your argument look weak.

You thought they we're pretty comparable, you realized they actually wasn't, so then YOU moved the goal post to try and make it look better.

so you want to compare so that allen has 12 more games? and I said the games they played in why would anyone not want the game count to be similar? again your not sneeky at all

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Speak like me??? Apparently we need to bring back the origins “sarcasm” emoji. Move on kid, or make your case and prove your point. Let’s go back to your made up numbers of Allen have 93 TD’s and Dak having 74.. Where the hell did you get this stat?
That's how many total TDs Dak and Allen has since Allen has joined the league.

Where did I get it? Literally any website that posts NFL stats.

You're embarrassing yourself. That's what happens when you butt into a conversation without taking the time to see what the conversation is about.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
so you want to compare so that allen has 12 more games? and I said the games they played in why would anyone not want the game count to be similar? again your not sneeky at all
It's obvious that we're not going to find a common ground here.

Our idea of 2018-2020 is different. So we can agree to disagree and move on.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

so how many games played do they have since then? what would the average per game be since then?

coult44

Reaction score

You're embarrassing yourself. That's what happens when you butt into a conversation without taking the time to see what the conversation is about.

Use a different “google” or something LOL.

Josh Allen has 67 career TD passes and 25 career Rushing TD’s. Total 92

Dak has 106 career TD Passes and 24 career Rushing TDs. Total of 130.

Again, just trying to figure out what those numbers you threw out are, or where they came from?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Use a different “google” or something LOL.

Josh Allen has 67 career TD passes and 25 career Rushing TD’s. Total 92

Dak has 106 career TD Passes and 24 career Rushing TDs. Total of 130.

Again, just trying to figure out what those numbers you threw out are, or where they came from?
We're not comparing career, kid. I literally said "SINCE ALLEN HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE". Pay attention and read before you type, please.

Dak has played 25 more games than Allen. I would hope he has more total TDs when you talk about career stuff.

Also, you're leaving out 1 receiving TD for each guy. Use a different "Google".

coult44

Reaction score
We're not comparing career, kid. I literally said "SINCE ALLEN HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE". Pay attention and read before you type, please.

Dak has played 25 more games than Allen. I would hope he has more total TDs when you talk about career stuff.

You can’t take out one of Daks most productive years to try to prove your point. Take out Allen’s stats from the time Dak was injured last year if your going to do that.

Also, if you want a private conversation, without people “butting in” you have an option for that . Use it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

but you want to use stats that give Allen 12 more games played....again why can't it be the same amount of games played as I showed?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can’t take out one of Daks most productive years to try to prove your point. Take out Allen’s stats from the time Dak was injured last year of your going to do that.
2019 IS Dak's most productive year (2016 is Dak's best year, but 2019 is his most productive stats wise). That's included in 2018-2020.

Also, Allen was better than Dak through the first 4 games last year. Through 4 games last year Allen had 15 TDs and Dak had 12.

Allen also had 4 turnovers while Dak had 6.

You thought Dak was doing good through 4 games last year? Allen was doing better.

The only way you're going to get this in favor for Dak is if you add those 25 more games played. That's it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2019 IS Dak's most productive year (2016 is Dak's best year, but 2019 is his most productive stats wise). That's included in 2018-2020.

Also, Allen was better than Dak through the first 4 games last year. Through 4 games last year Allen had 15 TDs and Dak had 12.

Allen also had 4 turnovers while Dak had 6.

You thought Dak was doing good through 4 games last year? Allen was doing better.

Allen was not having to do as much to be honest, he was already 500 yards behind because his team was better for sure....that doesnt take away from what Allen does its just funny to see you say "Allen was getting better so well deserved" but yet i just showed you Dak was doing better every year and you don't think he deserved it. Dak killed Allen the other 2 years and I'm guessing if Dak would have played the whole season last year he would have been right with Allen in stats....Just wondering how you come to your "well deserved".....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Allen was not having to do as much to be honest, he was already 500 yards behind because his team was better for sure....that doesnt take away from what Allen does its just funny to see you say "Allen was getting better so well deserved" but yet i just showed you Dak was doing better every year and you don't think he deserved it. Dak killed Allen the other 2 years and I'm guessing if Dak would have played the whole season last year he would have been right with Allen in stats....Just wondering how you come to your "well deserved".....
Give it up, you're biased and emotional opinions are not going to change my mind the same way my logical ones with stats to back it up isn't going to change yours.