Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

conner01

Reaction score
Dude, I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing you said in this post is right. You, along with many other people on this site have no idea what a contract extension means. Nothing starts the minute they sign. That's a fantasy. It's not reality.
Then explain how his cap hit and signing bonus for 2021 changed
1. 2021 signing bonus: $16.5 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

2. 2021 base salary: $920,000, fully guaranteed at signing.

3. 2021 roster bonus: $2.6 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Allen is a better QB than Dak and it’s clear to anyone who turns on a game and gets out of the stat lines.

Allen is a difference maker at the position.

He still got too much money but NFL teams are still stupid enough to pay QBs like this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Allen is a better QB than Dak and it’s clear to anyone who turns on a game and gets out of the stat lines.

He still got too much money but NFL teams are still stupid enough to pay QBs like this.
He's better than Dak in the stat lines too lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Its funny.....he's a difference maker after they got Stefon Diggs but I don't remember too many people holding that against him.

I think Allen is a great QB....I think its just odd for some of us that people can think Allen is a better QB than Dak....to me they are of the same caliber...I'm not entirely sure what Allen does better than Dak other than maybe a better runner? He surely runs more than Dak does.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its funny.....he's a difference maker after they got Stefon Diggs but I don't remember too many people holding that against him.

I think Allen is a great QB....I think its just odd for some of us that people can think Allen is a better QB than Dak....to me they are of the same caliber...I'm not entirely sure what Allen does better than Dak other than maybe a better runner? He surely runs more than Dak does.
How can you claim that a guy that has more rushing yards and rushing TD in 25 less games played is of the same caliber as Dak? lol

You LOVE LOVE LOVE Dak's 2020 stats, right?. Through those first 4 games that you and your buds LOVE to bring up regarding Dak.... Allen first 4 games was better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How can you claim that a guy that has more rushing yards and rushing TD in 25 less games played is of the same caliber as Dak? lol

You LOVE LOVE LOVE Dak's 2020 stats, right?. Through those first 4 games that you and your buds LOVE to bring up regarding Dak.... Allen first 4 games was better.

I know its crazy a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys forum likes Dak...crazyness....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

How does 2019 to 2019 look for Allen is it as close as the 2020 first four games.....ooh thats right you want to compare 16 games to 4 nevermind you dont have an agenda....

Flamma

Reaction score
Then explain how his cap hit and signing bonus for 2021 changed
1. 2021 signing bonus: $16.5 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

2. 2021 base salary: $920,000, fully guaranteed at signing.

3. 2021 roster bonus: $2.6 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

If you have kept up with this thread then you'll see I said they get the signing bonus. Allen signed a 6 year extension. That extension starts in 2023, and goes through 2028. He still has his 4th rookie season to play out, and his 5th year option. Then starts the extension. But he does get his signing bonus up front. Which is 16.5 million. But I've said this before.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Think you can now bud.....

200w.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That doesn't excuse lack of logic. You are not required to suspend reality.

The fact that some do, including yourself, is actual craziness.

What are talking about? please tell me your logic? with facts show me how Allen pay is well deserved and Dak's is not...it better not include team accomplishments as you stated you like Data and stats now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Josh Allen had a great 2020 campaign. I don't recall saying Dak was better than Allen last year.

And I think there's some confusion. I was saying I think they are the same caliber of player. Not the same caliber of running. Clearly the Bills lean on Allen to run far more than the Cowboys do with Dak since they do have Zeke here.

Josh Allen has more touchdowns than Lamar Jackson as well.....I still think Lamar Jackson is a better runner. The best I've seen honestly.
You set your own pay scale.
No you don't. Not in the NFL you don't.

conner01

Reaction score
If you have kept up with this thread then you'll see I said they get the signing bonus. Allen signed a 6 year extension. That extension starts in 2023, and goes through 2028. He still has his 4th rookie season to play out, and his 5th year option. Then starts the extension. But he does get his signing bonus up front. Which is 16.5 million. But I've said this before.
It also lowers his cap hit for 2021
The extension as in years starts after rookie contract but the money has already started which is the point I was making

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How does 2019 to 2019 look for Allen is it as close as the 2020 first four games.....ooh thats right you want to compare 16 games to 4 nevermind you dont have an agenda....
2019 Dak had 33 total TDS.
2019 Allen had 29 total TDS.

2019 Dak had 17 combined INTS and Fumbles.
2019 Allen had 23 combined INTS and Fumbles.

Dak had more passing yards while Allen had more rushing yards.

It's not the gap you seem to have convinced yourself it is. You should really look these things up before you hit reply.