Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Josh allen was a bottom barrell qb for 2 years and finally has a good season and gets paid. I mean I know why ppl dont mind josh allen getting paid but thats another story

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Josh Allen had a great 2020 campaign. I don't recall saying Dak was better than Allen last year.

And I think there's some confusion. I was saying I think they are the same caliber of player. Not the same caliber of running. Clearly the Bills lean on Allen to run far more than the Cowboys do with Dak since they do have Zeke here.

Josh Allen has more touchdowns than Lamar Jackson as well.....I still think Lamar Jackson is a better runner. The best I've seen honestly.

No you don't. Not in the NFL you don't.

Exactly, its crazy literally no one is saying Allen is bad but when you get this "he earned his money" while saying "Dak has not" its funny as neither has won anything and Dak has better stats since they Allen came into the league per games played. Again the bias is crazy with these "Cowboy" fans

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2019 Dak had 33 total TDS.
2019 Allen had 29 total TDS.

2019 Dak had 17 combined INTS and Fumbles.
2019 Allen had 23 combined INTS and Fumbles.

Dak had more passing yards while Allen had more rushing yards.

It's not the gap you seem to have convinced yourself it is. You should really look these things up before you hit reply.
Is something mentally wrong with you? You just posted stats in favor of Dak....what the hell lol?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Josh Allen had a great 2020 campaign. I don't recall saying Dak was better than Allen last year.

And I think there's some confusion. I was saying I think they are the same caliber of player. Not the same caliber of running. Clearly the Bills lean on Allen to run far more than the Cowboys do with Dak since they do have Zeke here.

Josh Allen has more touchdowns than Lamar Jackson as well.....I still think Lamar Jackson is a better runner. The best I've seen honestly.

No you don't. Not in the NFL you don't.
Dak and Allen are not the same caliber of player though. Allen is the more talented passer (everyone knows that) that's why he was a top draft pick, and he's WAY MORE as talented runner.

The closest thing is the passing and it's not close enough to even begin to close the gap between them when it comes to rushing.

I don just don't see how anyone could thing they are the same caliber.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Imagine a supposed "Cowboy fan" thinking its odd that on a COWBOY SITE someone likes Dak...these guys are weird man lol.....I can't even call it no more lol.

Its ridiculous to be honest, they go around trying to shame people on a cowboys forum for liking the QB.....and then yell how they are mistreated...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What are talking about? please tell me your logic? with facts show me how Allen pay is well deserved and Dak's is not...it better not include team accomplishments as you stated you like Data and stats now.
I have.

Go back and read. I'm not going to do it again.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak and Allen are not the same caliber of player though. Allen is the more talented passer (everyone knows that) that's why he was a top draft pick, and he's WAY MORE as talented runner.

The closest thing is the passing and it's not close enough to even begin to close the gap between them when it comes to rushing.

Dak out threw Allen by 1900 yards 2019..soo there that i guess but keep going

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly, its crazy literally no one is saying Allen is bad but when you get this "he earned his money" while saying "Dak has not" its funny as neither has won anything and Dak has better stats since they Allen came into the league per games played. Again the bias is crazy with these "Cowboy" fans
Right. But they're frauds and I know it. I been calling them out on it....and we will see when the season start...you will see them disappear during winning weeks and show up like cockroaches during weeks we lose coincidentally.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

Allen couldnt hit the broad side of the barn his first 2 years he just has a strong arm. Dak is the better, more consistent qb

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Is something mentally wrong with you? You just posted stats in favor of Dak....what the hell lol?
Yes, because I use numbers to prove my points. I never claimed that Allen was better than Dak in 2019, but simply that it's not the gap that people would believe it is.

Why do you butt into conversations without reading past posts in said conversations so you know what's going on?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

If you can't see it you don't want to see it. What makes him a more talented passer? He can throw it further than Dak? Because he surely isn't more accurate than him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, because I use numbers to prove my points. I never claimed that Allen was better than Dak in 2019, but simply that it's not the gap that people would believe it is.

Why do you butt into conversations without reading past posts in said conversations so you know what's going on?
You must be slow.....you post numbers to prove your points but your stats prove Dak was better....you can't make this **** up lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Allen couldnt hit the broad side of the barn his first 2 years he just has a strong arm. Dak is the better, more consistent qb
You know them man....you can throw it far you good lol. Its how people been slobbing up Jay Cutler for so long. They get infatuated with having a arm and nothing else lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2019 Dak had 33 total TDS.
2019 Allen had 29 total TDS.

2019 Dak had 17 combined INTS and Fumbles.
2019 Allen had 23 combined INTS and Fumbles.

Dak had more passing yards while Allen had more rushing yards.

It's not the gap you seem to have convinced yourself it is. You should really look these things up before you hit reply.

yeah it was 4902 to 3089 hell he barley passed for 2000 in 2018 Dak beat him by 1800 that year is Allen rushing for 1800 yards to make this up?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you can't see it you don't want to see it. What makes him a more talented passer? He can throw it further than Dak? Because he surely isn't more accurate than him.
His numbers and success that he leads his team too prove it. Before you say anything about "team" stuff. Go back a few pages and read me debunk the "Allen has a great defense" myth.

The best production he's ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards. The Bills rely on Allen to get it done and he does. Meanwhile, Dak can't get us anywhere unless Zeke wins the rushing title.

Oh, and Allen isn't a softy. Let's see if he all of a sudden starts sitting out practice with a "sore arm" now that he got paid.