Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You must be slow.....you post numbers to prove your points but your stats prove Dak was better....you can't make this **** up lol.
I'm not biased in my arguments like you and your buds. I don't care if it makes Dak look better. That was never the argument. The argument was asking me to compare Dak's 2019 to Allen's 2019, so I did. I never said Allen was better. I said it wasn't the gap that your buddy would like to believe it was.

You just cannot comprehend somebody posting numbers without a biased agenda can you? It blows your mind.

Flamma

Reaction score
It also lowers his cap hit for 2021
The extension as in years starts after rookie contract but the money has already started which is the point I was making

I'm going to try not to be a complete prick like I was in one of my previous posts. I apologize for that, I was a jackwagon!

It does not lower his 2021 cap hit. It significantly increases his 2021 cap hit. If you look at his contract, he was being paid 920k for 2021. Since it was so low, they dumped signing and roster bonus money on it. It's a great tactic. But his cap hit is over 10 million instead of around 1 million. But that's a good thing. It's 10 million less cap hit in future years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
His numbers and success that he leads his team too prove it. Before you say anything about "team" stuff. Go back a few pages and read me debunk the "Allen has a great defense" myth.

The best production he's ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards. The Bills rely on Allen to get it done and he does. Meanwhile, Dak can't get us anywhere unless Zeke wins the rushing title.

Oh, and Allen isn't a softy. Let's see if he all of a sudden starts sitting out practice with a "sore arm" now that he got paid.

keep digging we know you dont like the QB but keep telling me "how your rooting for him" sorry nothing about how you talk about him tell anyone your "rooting" for him ....Dak is a Softy...yeah he should have played through the ankle injury i quess....your making alot sense so far.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
see here you are with the logo on your av while talking trash about the QB...again there is a reason people question your motives on this board...they seem suspect at best
It's not trash talking. It's fact. Accept it and move on.

Proof

Reaction score
Posts Daks 2019 and Allens 2020 stats right here for everyone to see and tell me they're comparable.

Also include the rushing stats.

You won't, but your name is "Proof", so let's see if it fits.

is this supposed to be some daunting ask? lol. i made the statement, so why would i be opposed to sharing the easily findable supporting evidence?

Josh Allen: 4544 passing yards, 69.2 pct completion rate, 7.9 yards per attempt, 37 tds, 10 interceptions, 5 fumbles, 2 fumbles lost
102 carries, 421 yards, 4 yards per carry, 8 tds , 4 fumbles, 4 lost

Dak: 4902 passing yards, 65.1 completion rate, 8.2 yards per attempt, 30 td 11 interceptions 4 fumbles, 2 fumbles lost
52 carries, 277 yards, 5.3 yards per carry 3 tds 2 fumbles, zero lost

so the decisive edge for Josh Allen is in td's total and individual, completion percentage and modest rushing yards considering the double the volume.
Dak had the edge in passing yards, and total yards, and less turnovers. Josh Allen's season was better and highly impressive, but they are absolutely COMPARABLE.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
keep digging we know you dont like the QB but keep telling me "how your rooting for him" sorry nothing about how you talk about him tell anyone your "rooting" for him ....Dak is a Softy...yeah he should have played through the ankle injury i quess....your making alot sense so far.
I root for the Cowboys. I don't care one bit if Dak is the QB or not.

You should take notes. The player is never bigger than the team.

Flamma

Reaction score
Josh allen was a bottom barrell qb for 2 years and finally has a good season and gets paid. I mean I know why ppl dont mind josh allen getting paid but thats another story

Josh Allen doesn't deserve anything. No way did he earn that contract. He was paid because the Bills took the risk. Same with Wentz, Goff, and any other QB paid after 3 years. How much do you really know about them? It's a risk. Jerry made the mistake of not paying Dak after 3 years. Dallas does things a bit differently. I'm just glad he structured the contract brilliantly. The timing couldn't be better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I root for the Cowboys. I don't care one bit if Dak is the QB or not.

You should take notes. The player is never bigger than the team.

again show me where i ever said Dak was bigger than the Cowboys....your full of it man, you can hide behind the "i'm a realist" BS all you want but your hear to dagger every Dak thread and that has nothing to do with being a "realist" it has to do with trying to connstatntly stir the pot....but keep trying to deflect.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
is this supposed to be some daunting ask? lol. i made the statement, so why would i be opposed to sharing the easily findable supporting evidence?

Josh Allen: 4544 passing yards, 69.2 pct completion rate, 7.9 yards per attempt, 37 tds, 10 interceptions, 5 fumbles, 2 fumbles lost
102 carries, 421 yards, 4 yards per carry, 8 tds , 4 fumbles, 4 lost

Dak: 4902 passing yards, 65.1 completion rate, 8.2 yards per attempt, 30 td 11 interceptions 4 fumbles, 2 fumbles lost
52 carries, 277 yards, 5.3 yards per carry 3 tds 2 fumbles, zero lost

so the decisive edge for Josh Allen is in td's total and individual, completion percentage and modest rushing yards considering the double the volume.
Dak had the edge in passing yards, and total yards, and less turnovers. Josh Allen's season was better and highly impressive, but they are absolutely COMPARABLE.
I don't believe they're as comparable as you like to think, I look at Allen accounting for 13 more TDs (You forgot that he had 1 receiving TD) and seeing just makes it too big of a gap to ignore, but that fact that you even acknowledge that Allen had the better year makes me respect you, because most on here would never do that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No thats the problem its far from fact as you start calling him "softy" when you are presented with the facts..the facts are Dak is a better passer per the stats since they have both been in the league...those are the facts
That's not true. You're making things up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
One player is never bigger than the team....yet you speak with such hatred and vigor when discussing Dak lol.
Because people like you elevate him higher than the team.

When I debate with you or your buds I feel like I take the side of the Cowboys, while ya'll take the side of Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly....I've always suspected him to be a troll from the Eagles site....he just came out of nowhere posting like this.....
If you allow an "Eagles fan" to constantly school you with stats and numbers to back things up then you're not much of a Dak or Cowboys fan.

You should pick your battles. Because I'm not the one that's going to just allow biased opinions to override the actual data. I'll call you out every time I see it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His numbers and success that he leads his team too prove it. Before you say anything about "team" stuff. Go back a few pages and read me debunk the "Allen has a great defense" myth.

The best production he's ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards. The Bills rely on Allen to get it done and he does. Meanwhile, Dak can't get us anywhere unless Zeke wins the rushing title.

Oh, and Allen isn't a softy. Let's see if he all of a sudden starts sitting out practice with a "sore arm" now that he got paid.
200.gif

Yeah...I can see how you'd be impressed with his toughness....big swole over here lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you allow an "Eagles fan" to constantly school you with stats and numbers to back things up then you're not much of a Dak or Cowboys fan.

You should pick your battles. Because I'm not the one that's going to just allow biased opinions to override the actual data. I'll call you out every time I see it.
I'm not even sure if you're capable of even reading data at this point...you just posted 2019 stats of Dak to I guess up lift your boy Allen......but his stats were inferior lol....